Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:06:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44682 times)
dondexter

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:25:32 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

It depends. How are you earning bitcoins? Is it stable and reliable?
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:00:24 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
Don't quit it's too early to quit your job. You should have quality time with bitcoin but you shouldn't quit your real job because bitcoin can change later i mean the prices basically. We must enjoy each time that we are on our real job.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:10:42 AM

It's better to focus on both your work and the Bitcoins, because earnings Bitcoins can't always be permanent.
Exactly! You are not enrolled in a signature campaign for the complete whole year and the earnings are also not constant because of this fact, so you should consider this also before quitting your job for working for bitcoins. And also most of the governments haven't decided that what is the status of bitcoin, is it legal or illegal? So also keep this in your mind too.
wanispwnz

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:20:24 AM

Do both as you can always quit job. Focus on bitcoins in your spare time think about it as a hobby - that is what major of people would say
but if you know what you are doing just do it! Cheesy
But remember bitcoin is very risky business. Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:46:01 AM

As for me, balance the both things. And have a time management. Keeping a stable job is important as of today and then do the Bitcoin on the side. I would have to say that many of us inside this forum are doing it this way to earn more money. Just think about Bitcoin as a bonus for you or more like a promotion from your daily job. The both are essential to earn more for a living.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:52:30 AM

I don't think quitting your job is a good thing. We never know if bitcoin will stay in the long long term.
If we see in terms of users can be said bitcoin will not die, but apart from that we too must have a job, because we do not know what kind of situation will happen in our life, we may need a lot of fund in critical condition, and if Such work can help generate more money

Until the bitcoin dies you can earn a lot of coins and become a millionaire.
If you decide to deal with crypto currency, the work in the office will only stop you and take time. You can leave the office for a year - earn a crypto currency and then go back to the official job.
But I doubt that you will want to go back there))
it is true, most people do not want to go back to the real work that they do, once people are able to understand the income from their crypto currency it would be better to explore this in terms of returning to the real work they did before
Indeed, the salary and benefit I earned from Bitcoin make me do not want comeback to old job. Just trading, it can helps me earn profit = salary one year my old job, do you think I still keep my patience for work old job outside? Cool
My thinking is different than you. I think that if one can earn from his bedroom then there is no need to go outside for a job and do work for others. Just stay at home and set in front of your computer and you will automatically earn a lot of money while investing in bitcoin.

Earn as much as you need and rest enjoy the life with your family and friends. Don’t even think of a job outside from your home.
nabilanur

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:16:39 AM

Bitcoin is better then job.If I earn some bitcoin every month then I will leave my job.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:52:12 PM

It's a big no sir. Quitting your job is very unprofessional. We must treat Bitcoin as an additional source of income not the main source of income. as a cryptocurrency it may experience different failures and if that happens and we do not have any source of income where do we get our financial needs??
In my opinion, if someone can manage to earn a good amount of bitcoin that he can use for his present needs and as well as for saving, it is fine to quit the job because tackling with both can be tedious, more like a burden.

Otherwise, there is no need to leave the job and just focus on bitcoins. Bitcoins are themselves full time job, you need to work hard with them to have grand profits.
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:28:30 PM

bitcoin always better. if you still your job you need your full time. other if you work with btc you can work own wish. you can earn huge amount with btc but you need some knowledge for quit job.
Bilbo Baggins

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:31:35 PM

You are the only one who can answer that question, if you're confident with your own abilities and have saved up enough money/bitcoin to live off in case of a bad couple of months, than go for it.

Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:27:52 PM

For me if you can do both ( job and bitcoin) its much better specially if your goal is to save and to be financially free. Its just a matter of time management, but of course if your a mom choose bitcoin because  with bitcoin you can stay at home and take care of what is more important, and pay your bills without leaving the house.

And for sure if you will focus on bitcoin you could earn more than your day job. BUt of course HARD WORK is the KEY.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:42:06 PM

work that I tekuni make me earn money. and the money I modalkan to buy bitcoin. in the concept of long-term investment

so I needed a job and got involved on bitcoin too. it can help me from all possibilities that can happen.

gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:41:38 AM

If you honestly feel you can make more money trading bitcoin I would defiantly quit. I was losing money while working because I couldn't make moves at certain times. I don't trade a lot but only when something critical is happening and you don't want to be tied up working.
Trading bitcoin is very easy to do wherever you are, you can use Smartphones that can be taken wherever you go, sempatkanlah Trading if there is spare time "Take your time as possible". I think you can do it that way, and let's just say it's a way of managing time.
I think business is much better than job. If you lose several times it is your entire fault. I think you have less knowledge about bitcoin and that is the reason of your failure. For every business knowledge and experience is mandatory. If you gain both these then you will eat the fruit of business. Job means spending your time and experiences for other people and bitcoin means your own business. No limitations, just work as you want.
dart vader

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:54:29 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 11:05:12 AM by dart vader

I dont think that one should leave his job for Bitcoin because Bitcoin and job are two different aspects .Earning from Bitcoin is not permanent so it should only be used as a way of side income and not be used as an only source of income. If a person is getting a good salary and the same person has a lower rank such as newbie or jr.member then there is no fun of leaving the job .If he will be able to cope up with both Job and Bitcoin then it will be more beneficial.
CheeseZineSlash

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:35:34 PM

men and women, who are paid out with Bitcoin last year and in the past, all of them have produced a fortune.  if they hold Bitcoin, as an alternative of convert BTC to FIAT quickly.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 01:10:25 PM

In my own opinion, I think one should not leave his job for bitcoin. As we all know, Bitcoin and a regular job are two different things. I can say that, earning from Bitcoin is not that so permanent that is why, people should only use it as a sideline to earn and not as their only source of income. If only you can do both job and bitcoin then it will be more beneficial to you.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
virtualhero

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:13:22 PM

If your job salary is already become 20% of your earnings in bitcoin, you should fire your boss immediately and be your own boss. Life rocks with bitcoin!
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:43:42 PM

Leaving your work for Bitcoin is not a good option, if you think that you can only earn from Bitcoin and run your family, it will be a big failure. It's good when you use Bitcoin as an extra income.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 06:01:49 PM

Yep, it is possible and you can do it in your own pace and even in your comfort zone without traffic or schedule to be met which makes bitcoins really tempting to give all your attentions on. But before you decide make sure you have a backup plan in case the worst case scenario happens.

yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:10:11 PM

Yep, it is possible and you can do it in your own pace and even in your comfort zone without traffic or schedule to be met which makes bitcoins really tempting to give all your attentions on. But before you decide make sure you have a backup plan in case the worst case scenario happens.

You are right, you can not rely on the crypto currency. It is now unstable. It is necessary to try to save both work and hobby for crypto currency. This will be an excellent way to get rich

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: