Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:58:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44682 times)
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:50:43 PM

You need to succeed at work and in Bitcoins.
For example, if you get fired, you can live at the expense of Bitcoin, until you find a new job. Or, if Bitcoin falls, you must have a job.

rexona

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:53:44 PM

many risks will be faced if someone is more focused on bitcoin, yes many of them are leaving the job to focus more on bitcon.
I'm not too tempted, because for both of them can be simultaneously done
mozillaspez

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:24:25 PM

Both should be continued at a time. you have to be engaged with a permanent work that brings you money and after that, you have to find out an opportunity to make extra income. Bitcoin would be the best for the secondary source of income. but without a permanent job, you can't maintain your daily life properly...
The first priority should be the work which you are permanently doing. Invest your most of the energy on the permanent job. The remaining time can be spent on the bitcoin thing. Bitcoin should be used as a second priority thing. Its actually about how good can you manage both.
btcap

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:08:50 AM

I think everybody has his own answer to this question.
Some people prefer to dive into bitcoin trading to earn as much money as they can, the others would rather have a "safe" daily job and get extra bitcoin income.
As for me, I would prefer the second one, because anyway bitcoin rate is not stable enough yet.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:16:48 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
Do not quit your job, if really want to earn bitcoins then you have to manage the time between the two. Yes a lot of people earn with bitcoins but yea it is okay but you do not need to quit on jobs just because you want to focus on bitcoins. Job is maybe forever but in bitcoins we do not now what the future holds there in.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:18:22 AM

If you plan to quit your job, then that means you're up for something greater than your present job and that means Bitcoin. Smiley Well, i guess it would be nice if you just stay in your job and do bitcoin too. Besides, bitcoin is not a difficult job. You can do it even when you're at work in the office. Your current job's salaray + the salary that you get in doing bitcoin = rich. Smiley

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:18:44 AM

If I prefer to focus on work and bitcoin myself. Since both things are equally beneficial to me, I have not dared to quit my job to just focus on bitcoin. I can not make money from bitcoin because I am a newcomer to bitcoin world.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:40:46 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
For what reason why you are quitting your job? Well I guess, the decision is still in your hand. Besides, you know what you are doing and if you think that it will be a good choice, well then go! But if you have a doubt even a small things don't give up your job.
GetFreeCoins

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:09:57 AM

if you want to achieve success you will have to focus on one thing.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:51:47 AM

Hi! Bitcoin has many advantages and also some disadvantages. I suggest don't quit your job. It is still important to have something to resort to just in case bitcoin will trend downward. Yes we earn a lot in bitcoin. Even more than our income (true in our case), don't risk your job. Just go with it. Make bitcoin your priority and your job, second hahaha. You can bitcoin even on your breaktime and during day off. Smiley
Britegrafter

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:54:15 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 03:07:54 PM by Britegrafter

For me its both good  from my activity, Bitcoin is my another wellspring of income. if I can earn on my pay and bitcoin perhaps I would spare more for the fate of my family. Preparing my investment funds for their needs.
Bitcoin is for me my great friend. It helps my family as i said.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:00:48 AM

For me its both good  from my activity, Bitcoin is my another wellspring of income. if I can earn on my pay and bitcoin perhaps I would spare more for the fate of my family. Preparing my investment funds for their instructive needs. Bitcoin can be our sideline and beside that I can get an information from different individuals here from their conclusion to new thought of the genuine significance of bitcoin.
When you have a job it's hard to focus in bitcoin if you want to maximize your income, it's more stressful than with your job since you are making
your own decision and it's risky that way so you have to carefully analyze your basis to come up with a correct one.
Bitcoin gives us freedom that our job does not, with bitcoin we can work at our home and we are in control of our time, so learn and master it to get that
kind of convenience in life.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:16:59 PM

according to me personally, the job is a life rialitas especially as a man does have to work to support his family and also to avoid slander from neighboring neighbors for fear talked about the work every day, people will then ask why can the person not work but can be rich , so your bitcoin problem still runs this business as usual but other job problems should also be expressed as should the work that can be viewed by neighboring community or neighbors so as not to contain slander later on.
Yes I suggest you should give time to bitcoin besides a job. Because in job you will receive a limited income, and some time very low according to your education and experience, and in bitcoin if you have the complete knowledge and experience about bitcoin and you are a smart person then you can earn as much money as you never think of in a short time. You will just have to give much time to keep in touch with bitcoin.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:47:08 PM

according to me personally, the job is a life rialitas especially as a man does have to work to support his family and also to avoid slander from neighboring neighbors for fear talked about the work every day, people will then ask why can the person not work but can be rich , so your bitcoin problem still runs this business as usual but other job problems should also be expressed as should the work that can be viewed by neighboring community or neighbors so as not to contain slander later on.
Yes I suggest you should give time to bitcoin besides a job. Because in job you will receive a limited income, and some time very low according to your education and experience, and in bitcoin if you have the complete knowledge and experience about bitcoin and you are a smart person then you can earn as much money as you never think of in a short time. You will just have to give much time to keep in touch with bitcoin.
but i am not agree with you. I think that it should not be considered against each other and I think it may be easily managed to keep continue both at a time. I am personally have a job with a private company and also give time to my bitcoin investment. In my office I have the facility of internet and it is very easy for me to touch bitcoin trading business even in my office. At home after dinner I easily give 4 hours to bitcoin business but if a man do not have job so investment in bitcoin itself a good job especially for jobless people. 
mozillaspez

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:23:55 AM

Both should be continued at a time. you have to be engaged with a permanent work that brings you money and after that, you have to find out an opportunity to make extra income. Bitcoin would be the best for the secondary source of income. but without a permanent job, you can't maintain your daily life properly...
The first priority should be the work which you are permanently doing. Invest your most of the energy on the permanent job. The remaining time can be spent on the bitcoin thing. Bitcoin should be used as a second priority thing. Its actually about how good can you manage both.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:58:21 AM

Depending on your job as well, because even if you are working hard and you give everything in your job but if it would not give you
a good salary it it is not worth. We can only get out in the rat race if we will explore in another world and we will take risk, bitcoin is the answer, there
are jobs here that could help us so we have to also explore and grab that opportunity if we find one.
EXITCORNER

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:06:24 AM

why not both? if u still can work and spare time with bitcoin
but later if u already have a lot money and can live from btc that time u quit job
Travelling + btc what a nice dream heh?

Just reminder u need other way invest if somehow btc ruined down u'r not totally dead
pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:08:25 AM

yes, that  was a good idea and i see most of the members here in the forum are quitting their jobs to focus more on bitcoin because they believe they could earn more here in bitcoins than working on a real job  plus working outside seems stressful and requires a lot of time and effort  but in bitcoin you can hold your time and you are your own boss also you can have your quality to bond with your family and friends.
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:13:24 AM

If you are already earning much that is enough for your daily needs and savings for your future when you retire. Then you may quit your job and focus in trading cryptos. But if it is not, you should keep both. If you can keep both, why not keep it both. For you to have a reserve when things aren't going well in crypto world. We all need a stable income, and that you can have it with a regular job. So just be wise. At the end, it is your call.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:58:10 AM

I would like to say that" focus on both " both are good and necessary for our life.Job gives us stable income every month,but bitcoin cant give us stable income.some it give us to much profit and sometimes its decreased a lot.
I agree with you, focusing on both things is the best because it will help you to get two sources of income which is great for a person who want something stable and kind of aggressive source of income. Bitcoin and a regular job will surely help you to earn more money than the others and if you will earn enough money then that is the time where you are going to leave your work and focus in building your own business.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: