Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:43:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:16:04 AM

Like what general investors in BTC have decided, its not meant to be used to buy groceries. Its a store of value

Bitcoin is a currency that we use like an atm. People do whatever they want to do by bitcoin.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:57:42 AM

Bitcoin is used to gain profit From profits can be used to buy needs, Not like you said bro

For the benefit of the people are using bitcoin
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:00:05 AM

there are like a lot of points I can tell of why should people use Bitcoin. I will start by it gives you to be free from rules and regulations and you can use bitcoin for anything no matter they are legal or illegal. you can store an unlimited amount of money and you can have the most possible lowest money too. you can see others transactions and their balance. you can use Bitcoin everywhere even in any app or website. there are a lot of possibilities which you can not get with your local money.

The advantages of bitcoin when compared with fiat currency certainly provide advantages and convenience for users, but so far bitcoin transactions always depend on internet connection and electric current and maybe on the basis of this that causes bitcoin seems unlikely to be global currency.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:22:02 AM

there are like a lot of points I can tell of why should people use Bitcoin. I will start by it gives you to be free from rules and regulations and you can use bitcoin for anything no matter they are legal or illegal. you can store an unlimited amount of money and you can have the most possible lowest money too. you can see others transactions and their balance. you can use Bitcoin everywhere even in any app or website. there are a lot of possibilities which you can not get with your local money.

Bitcoin could change our lives by becoming our source of income, bitcoin helps us on many aspects in life. For example is this financial problem that most of us are having nowadays because poverty is the one of the bigger problems that we do have in this world right now. So, doing bitcoin is a pretty good idea to be the solution on this problem.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:20:09 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

I also have interest with bitcoin so its not that hard to answer why people should use bitcoin.

Bitcoin has many advantages as cryptocurrency. And that's why it is good to use. You just need stable internet and you can operate it. It is not hard to understand and easy to carry. It can prevent hold-up or any crime such as theft.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:02:56 AM

Like what general investors in BTC have decided, its not meant to be used to buy groceries. Its a store of value

Bitcoin is a currency that we use like an atm. People do whatever they want to do by bitcoin.
Bitcoin is an online currency were we can invest our money,. And we can earn from bitcoin by investing, trading and a lot more. Because bitcoin has its fluctuation of the price thats why most people use bitcoin. There are many ways why we use bitcoin, for transactions, to buy commodities online and a lot more.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:20:06 AM

I'll tell you the usages and features of bitcoin, for you to find out why you need to use it.
First here are the reasons:

Bitcoin usages:

1. Money transfer
2. Shopping online
3. Billing payments(water bill, electric bills, Phone bills)
4. Travel tour

Features of Bitcoin:

1. Decentralization
2. Security
3. Savings

I guess this things would help you out for your own question.
good day Wink
cdog

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:09:05 AM

Why use Bitcoin? Because bitcoin is easy to use and lots of investment land is easy to convert into money for ourselves.

Not only that Bitcoin also you can use to buy something online and offline, for now there are many online stores that receive payment from Bitcoin.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:21:41 AM

Why use Bitcoin? Because bitcoin is easy to use and lots of investment land is easy to convert into money for ourselves.

Not only that Bitcoin also you can use to buy something online and offline, for now there are many online stores that receive payment from Bitcoin.
Yes this is the usage I like about bitcoin that until now I keep using that we can buy things online. One more thing I use bitcoin because even Im anywhere I can access it just to pay bills and sending payment which I like is the fast transactions. And ofcourse I can earn money and I can convert into fiat.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:32:04 AM

A lot of ppl prefer payments through btc instead of things such as paypal because paypal can be charged back

I think there is a transaction fee regarding bitcoin transactions, and I think if paypal would not do it they will not surely profit regarding how much needed in the transaction, I think the transaction fee in bitcoin would be regarding on what kind of wallet you are using, but yes transaction fee towards bitcoin is more cheaper than paypal, and regarding this I certainly have some issue's while using paypal.
Regarding to the transaction issue with the paypal and bitcoin I prefer the bitcoin because the transaction with bitcoin is completely anonymous although you can trace it but the person it self that make the transaction is untraceable, So in overall the bitcoin is better with the paypal in terms of speed and fee and in addition in paypal you can get back you money so it is not advisable for me.

Yes I also prefer bitcoin transaction more than paypal, but for now the transaction most online merchant prefer right now is paypal more than bitcoin, and that is an annoying part of it, and I think the part were you said that you can get back your money on paypal is if the transaction is not successful, and there is more issue on paypal than bitcoin, I have own a paypal account once and when I have known and own a bitcoin I disregard my paypal account because bitcoin is more convenient than paypal.
Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:43:31 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. It allows me to pay an online transaction immediately. I use bitcoin to pay my light, internet and cable bills. When I'm hungry, bitcoin allows me to order the best pizza in town straight delivered to my doorstep without any added rate.

These days, I realize why companies put their names in ICOs. It's their way of making a change. Instead of cash or credit card, they will use cryptocurrency as their token. This way, all transaction are recorded in a blockchain. No one can attempt to change anything.

Have you heard of IMMLA? If not, it's one of the many start-ups to put a campaign in ICO. Yet, they'll use of ethereum instead of bitcoin. Anyway, bottomline is, they make use of cryptocurrency to build a decentralized system over cargo shipping industry. Details here: goo.gl/qeK3mQ As I see it, they will have two rounds of initial coin offering. The first is still on-going and will end tomorrow. The second will be on September. It's a great plan, right?

I'm hopeful they're going to use bitcoin for their second ICO. I have nothing against ethereum butstrategic-wise, they might pull-in more people, especially the B2B companies, to contribute if they'll use bitcoin.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
cdog

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:52:58 AM

Bitcoin is the same as gold. Same as investment. Bitcoin can be used and shopping online easily.i using bitcoin. 
The majority of people use Bitcoin in that way, Bitcoin is a very amazing digital currency, payments made easy by the presence of Bitcoin.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:17:39 PM

Well as of now? Its still not considered as 'easy' as you think it is. Although many people are investing more and more to bitcoin (because of its potential) there are still boundaries when it comes to its utilization, thus there are still many flaws in Bitcoin that needs refinement.

As what you're saying now is not using Bitcoin at all, its just like you're treating it just to make Fiats.
lavemytim

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:38:50 PM

Bitcoin is very popular now, people buy it, it grows, good earnings in one word
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:14:46 PM

Why use Bitcoin? Because it is easy to use and lots of investment land can be converted into money, and bitcoin also provides many values and benefits.
I agree that Bitcoin provides many values and benefits. But bitcoin is not that easy as you think  it is. You see it still has its issues and are not that good to use. We still need some more development if we really wanted this coin to be that great.
wilwxk

Activity: 476
Merit: 314

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:11:21 PM

I use bitcoin, because its cool and i dont need to trust to any bank or intermediary (like the paypal), and the instantaneous transaction makes the shop in the internet easy like never, and the concept of coin and cryptography its very important for any monetary transaction, but i only can verify this on bitcoin.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:16:39 PM

Why use Bitcoin? Because for myself, Bitcoin is easy to use, its security is high, can be divided into 9 digits, can be converted into local currency, and lots of investment land (like ICO, CloudMining)
Actually, bitcoin is very easy to use and if you use bitcoin you could make and earn more income. In additiion to that, you can also convert your bitcoin into fiat that you can use in offline store. Bitcoin is the new currency that allow in all kind of transaction and I think it will become best currency in the future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:29:14 PM

We ask the investor we use bitcoin buying something important in use and we invest again to grow and earn double bitcoin.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:30:29 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
Bitcoin helps people a lot,  in different ways. It is very convinient and not complicated one you are pointing to. It is user friendly,  well you just need to study it first. You've got to need knowledge on a specific matter first before you work on it. It maybe difficult at first but as you take time to read and study on it, it'll be easier for you to use it.

Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:38:49 PM

iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money
and my income incraese because use bitcoin, iam trading mining and follow signture campaign in bitcointalk
If you use bitcoin there is a possibility that you could become rich or millionaire in the future. In addition to that, as of now many people already use bitcoin because they get a high income when they use it. Lastly, I think bitcoin is the key to become rich and if you invest bitcoin you can assure that you capital will become double or triple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: