Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:49:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why use Bitcoins ?  (Read 13317 times)
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:56:36 PM

iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money
and my income incraese because use bitcoin, iam trading mining and follow signture campaign in bitcointalk
If you use bitcoin there is a possibility that you could become rich or millionaire in the future. In addition to that, as of now many people already use bitcoin because they get a high income when they use it. Lastly, I think bitcoin is the key to become rich and if you invest bitcoin you can assure that you capital will become double or triple.
If you use it and using means use it properly use doing hard work then it is not just a possibility that you will become rich it will become obvious that you will be a rich man in future. Using them in high rate is really good. It will increase the value of bitcoin. And key to become rich is not bitcoin but hard work. Whatever you do or whatever you use, you won’t become rich unless you start working really hard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sifat33

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:45:08 AM

Biitcoin is online money.It is very easy to use.Also bitcoin is very good earning way.If you invest bitcoin you can get good interest. There are may website they accept bitcoin for payment. I think now you can understand why people use bitcoin.

Pasabm

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:13:42 AM

Paying for electricity bills, cigarettes and coffee, that's enough for now.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:27:17 AM

Bitcoin is one of the best investment or business in the world because it can make people richer because of bitcoin. I like bitcoin because its just easy to understand and no need to be a professional. You can earn big profit just by holding, trading, and investing.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:55:05 AM

We need to use bitcoin in order to fasten our transactions and also to secure our selves from identity theft because we can secure our self by the feature of bitcoin for being anonymous and we don't need to put our infos about our personal things in bitcoin transaction because the only required thing is the bitcoin address.
Yes I agree, in addition to us using bitcoin it will facilitate all sorts of transactions that are small to large, don't cost that much anyway. as well as the bitcoin secured so we don't have to worry because we have to keep our own wallet key only. bitcoin can also we used for transactions around the world by a matter of minutes we can transfer quickly. because I know this is the transaction which is quickest and easiest.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:53:27 AM

We need to use bitcoin in order to fasten our transactions and also to secure our selves from identity theft because we can secure our self by the feature of bitcoin for being anonymous and we don't need to put our infos about our personal things in bitcoin transaction because the only required thing is the bitcoin address.
Yes I agree, in addition to us using bitcoin it will facilitate all sorts of transactions that are small to large, don't cost that much anyway. as well as the bitcoin secured so we don't have to worry because we have to keep our own wallet key only. bitcoin can also we used for transactions around the world by a matter of minutes we can transfer quickly. because I know this is the transaction which is quickest and easiest.
Bitcoins has a long list of advantages and cool features. It was known for big transactions which needed to be made quickly but with ease. Anonymity, security, freedom of control came with its birth. But nowadays it can be used for small transactions and local services also. The profit it gives is really a huge one. It is the most effective method of becoming rich.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:00:25 AM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
I think you have misunderstood the meaning of Bitcoin. According to you , Bitcoin is something that is used to buy daily basic necessities. Bitcoin is was not created for this purpose. Bitcoin is used as an investment because of its increasing prices.   It's like gold , you buy , you hold and you sell it when the prices rise. On top of that investing in Bitcoin is comparatively less risky compared to investing in share market.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:15:58 AM

Bitcoin is one of the best investment or business in the world because it can make people richer because of bitcoin. I like bitcoin because its just easy to understand and no need to be a professional. You can earn big profit just by holding, trading, and investing.
I agree your point bitcoin is the best investment because of the value. Its fluctuating price that it can make users and investors earn money. I usually use bitcoin for transactions, investing and trading so bitcoin has its advantages thats why most people use it.
franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:46:20 AM

Use Bitcoins to save your wealth! Bitcoin is served as an investment to not let your money rot and be consumed by the inflation. Yes, inflation is one of the enemies for.your wealth and you need investmente, such is Bitcoin, to get interest that would be added to the net worth of your asset portfolio. It is important that one should not just have savings. Savings are just going to be devalued in time. With Bitcoin, especially if your active, you can easily play with the rates and buy and low price and sell and the higher price to have a return on investment.
haji lulung

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:52:58 AM

The reason why use bitcoin because Bitcoin transactions much faster and Bitcoin transaction fee is very minimal / cheap, or in some cases it could be free.
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:00:23 PM

We use Bitcoins because, to keep it simple it is like gold back in the day only virtual. Bitcoin is a way to control your own money as opposed to the mint or federal reserve which can print money like nothing. No, we want a truly secure method to keep our money safe. A technologically advanced financial system, and this is cryptocurrency. Smiley
Jarkss

Activity: 80
Merit: 45

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:12:25 PM

Bitcoins are being used because it's reliable easy and unique. Only those uninformed are not interested iwith this technology

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:18:45 PM

Bitcoin is not only a vessel to store value but it's also really useful in the remittance industry. I can send 100,000$ paying a mere 4$ in fees with Bitcoin while it would cost me 3000$ with PayPal and I'd take some risk to do the paypal transaction while doing the same thing from a traditional bank would cost some money,time & would probably raise questions.
Actually Bitcoin is not only a form of crypto-currency which is intended to used in transaction it is actually more than that. Bitcoin can serve as a good form of currency or capital on a specific business investment or trading because it price is a vulnerable to development and growth wihch is much needed to earn and to have a bigger profit if you want to earn in a specific investment.

flyingcat

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:22:33 PM

We use Bitcoins because, to keep it simple it is like gold back in the day only virtual. Bitcoin is a way to control your own money as opposed to the mint or federal reserve which can print money like nothing. No, we want a truly secure method to keep our money safe. A technologically advanced financial system, and this is cryptocurrency. Smiley
To be honest, the definion of Bitcoin is new era currency for user and control by total user in network. This is interesting point of Bitcoin make many people (include me) very like it.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:25:10 PM

Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
Indeed. The reason why you need to use is the money that you could gain if you use bitcoin. In addition to that, using bitcoin is one the best way to gaim more income and its very effective. As of now many people become rich and its because of bitcoin. Lastly, using bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich.
pepoaly007

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:38:05 PM

Certainly, Bitcoin is currently the best among all existing currencies. It is the most profitable project currently and the least dangerous among all the profit methods. It also allows you to buy and buy online for everything you may need, so it is the best undisputed.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:39:24 PM

and my income incraese because use bitcoin, iam trading mining and follow signture campaign in bitcointalk
Well, you shoild use bitcoin because it will gives you more income and money. Furthermore, as of now many people already use bitcoin and because of that they could make and earn more income. You should use bitcoin because it will become our future money and if you have bitcoin you could become rich in the future.
Oxydarck

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:55:27 PM

I use bitcoins because bitcoins good and the price of it in increase nowadays .If i use bitcoin now maybe tomorrow i will be rich .

GRAFT (https://www.graft.network/ico/) ║║║ Decentralized Universal Payment Processor (https://www.graft.network/ico/) ║║║ GRAFT (https://www.graft.network/ico/)
ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2115188.0)▬║║║▬ICO STARTS ON JAN 18, 2018 (https://www.graft.network/ico/)
▬▬▬▬▬▮ Twitter (https://twitter.com/graftnetwork) ▮ Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Graft-460292407666720/) ▮ Telegram (https://t.me/joinchat/EneBw0RALAOjkSL2mdt2Gw) ▮ Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/Graft/) ▮▬▬▬▬▬
jayc89

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:59:04 PM

Well, you shoild use bitcoin because it will gives you more income and money. Furthermore, as of now many people already use bitcoin and because of that they could make and earn more income. You should use bitcoin because it will become our future money and if you have bitcoin you could become rich in the future.
If the price of Bitcoin goes down then Bitcoin would be a bad choice to use because they could lose the money that they’ve made within a couple of seconds. There’s a little bit of dumps here and there with Bitcoin so there’s not much people worrying about the price of Bitcoin going down right now.
I think that when more people begin to read the charts for Bitcoin when the dumps happen then there would be more panic selling when they notice it, an act of FOMO will cause the price to rise within little to no time at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:59:47 PM

For me it's some amount of passive income to be a part of my day job salary. Please get into the any skill based works in bitcoin project hence you can get the profit along the way. Trading and mining will be good for you need to invest the bitcoin initially.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: