Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:51:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DisLedger sale ends at midnight UTC/8:00PM EDT... Join this incredible DLT now!!  (Read 28441 times)
DisLedger (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:45:46 PM

There is no bounty. How are you going to promote the project. On enthusiasm?

Bountyhunters add 0.0 value to a coin.

I can see why they're frowned upon to be sure, but surely you don't believe that. It's a cheap way to advertise, do you also believe advertising is worthless?

They are begging coin dumpers from the 3rd world. They should kick them of the internet.

Good, tthey didn’t do bounties so there’s noone that will dump Disledger

That is one of the reasons we didn't end up doing bounties. The research showed that previous bounty hunters sold their tokens immediately which depressed prices unnaturally.

Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:54:36 PM

I can see why they're frowned upon to be sure, but surely you don't believe that. It's a cheap way to advertise, do you also believe advertising is worthless?

They are begging coin dumpers from the 3rd world. They should kick them of the internet.

That is one of the reasons we didn't end up doing bounties. The research showed that previous bounty hunters sold their tokens immediately which depressed prices unnaturally.

Very good, I like your honesty.
billyd

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:58:16 PM

Yeah these guys have been really good about explaining what they’re doing and why

They had to explain the regulations alot, which most coins just ignore
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:04:56 PM

Yeah these guys have been really good about explaining what they’re doing and why

We know that both the technology and the regulations are complicated so thanks for bearing with us... we had to do it right so we could be in business for the long run.

billyd

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:12:38 PM

We know that both the technology and the regulations are complicated so thanks for bearing with us... we had to do it right so we could be in business for the long run.

A refreshing attitude!!!! You mean you aren’t going to buy an island like the Tezos scammers?!?
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:19:16 PM

How about instead of buying a small island nation we focus on the important thing... helping companies use DisLedger to build their businesses.

Still SMH that Tezos had that in their business plan and people still bought the coin. Don't get us started on the whole Swiss non-profit 'donation' thing either.

In comparison DisLedger is quite simple, straightforward, and is actually real.

billyd

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:41:52 PM

How about instead of buying a small island nation we focus on the important thing... helping companies use DisLedger to build their businesses.

Still SMH that Tezos had that in their business plan and people still bought the coin. Don't get us started on the whole Swiss non-profit 'donation' thing either.

I wish I’d seen your coin before tezos ICO. Comparing them would have made their scam even clearer
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:50:27 PM

I wish I’d seen your coin before tezos ICO. Comparing them would have made their scam even clearer

We wish the people that wasted their money on tezzies had saved some ETH to buy DCLs!

szfinx

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:54:00 PM

Stop spamming with this rubbish everywhere. Find a proper job which doesn't involve annoying people.

DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:56:45 PM

Stop spamming with this rubbish everywhere. Find a proper job which doesn't involve annoying people.

Thanks - yes wish I could delete that spam video... yet another reason not to use bounties they are so annoying!

billyd

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:00:16 PM

We have one more hour right?
BuyingFast

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:59:33 PM

1 minute?
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 12:06:10 AM

1 minute?

Yes, just ended!

earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:54:47 PM

I hadn't even considered that, nice research.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:56:47 PM

Thanks - yes wish I could delete that spam video... yet another reason not to use bounties they are so annoying!

Looks like the mods handled it?
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:05:00 PM

Congrats on another step in your long road to success! lol
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:36:01 PM

A refreshing attitude!!!! You mean you aren’t going to buy an island like the Tezos scammers?!?

Wow, how did I not hear about this? Time to do some interesting reading.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:54:32 PM

Are you guys still looking for new talent?
DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 11:25:49 AM

Are you guys still looking for new talent?

Yes, we're always interested in meeting talented people!

DisLedger (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:09:09 PM

DisLedger completed our DCL token distribution yesterday.

Thank you to everyone that participated!

Here is the information that you need to load your DCL tokens into your wallet.
Contract Address: 0x399A0e6FbEb3d74c85357439f4c8AeD9678a5cbF
Token Symbol: DCL
Decimals: 3

We are a standard token on MyEtherWallet now and are already listed on www.RadarRelay.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: