Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:25:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM  (Read 22067 times)
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:44:32 PM

This ICO campaign was not heard that much in social medias. I assume it just lacked advertisements to be noticed by everyone. Their goal and objectives and very good and attractive though, both the platform itself and the ICO. Too good to let this wonderful opportunity to pass by with out participating in it.

I couldn't agree with you more. This is really something and I do believe this project will soon be progressive, it's just that it really lacked the part where the developers or the people working on this project advertising specially on social medias wherein everyone could see this new platform.

The last time Nimfa tweeted was Sept. 26, no wonder there are not much if attention from the investors.  They should shout out whatever update or happening in their group.  They should also update us regarding the platform development.  Or even the current status of Nimfa ICO but well, seems they are really lacking in this part.

they have been so quite this past few days waiting for the time to announce all the progress they have .. more wallet and exchanger !
or been busy with the sberbank having deal and signatures with the company Cheesy hope this project to success and work nice .

True they have been quiet lately and that is because they are working hard to make the project more successful and investors coming in also to take a look at this great project. Hopefully the outcome would be positive though and keep us also updated with what's going on.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:49:50 PM

This ICO campaign was not heard that much in social medias. I assume it just lacked advertisements to be noticed by everyone. Their goal and objectives and very good and attractive though, both the platform itself and the ICO. Too good to let this wonderful opportunity to pass by with out participating in it.

I couldn't agree with you more. This is really something and I do believe this project will soon be progressive, it's just that it really lacked the part where the developers or the people working on this project advertising specially on social medias wherein everyone could see this new platform.

The last time Nimfa tweeted was Sept. 26, no wonder there are not much if attention from the investors.  They should shout out whatever update or happening in their group.  They should also update us regarding the platform development.  Or even the current status of Nimfa ICO but well, seems they are really lacking in this part.

they have been so quite this past few days waiting for the time to announce all the progress they have .. more wallet and exchanger !
or been busy with the sberbank having deal and signatures with the company Cheesy hope this project to success and work nice .

That would be great if they are really busy with sberbank dealings, they should have shouted in the twitter about the development.  The last thing I see was the invitation and nothing more.  I do hope for this project to be successful since I already give 2 months of my time promoting their project.
business will not shout anything or tell in public as long as the papers are not signed ! remember once they launched it at any media but didnt go well it will be a false new a hoax a bad image for the project . so wait for it .

Nope they should tell about it just to get the ball rolling.  There is a difference betwen announcing that there is already an agreement from announcing that an agreement is under process / negotiation.  You should know about this.   At least telling people about their action or the current development will make sure that they are doing their best to make this project realize.
PagSure

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:52:00 PM

That would be great if they are really busy with sberbank dealings, they should have shouted in the twitter about the development.  The last thing I see was the invitation and nothing more.  I do hope for this project to be successful since I already give 2 months of my time promoting their project.
business will not shout anything or tell in public as long as the papers are not signed ! remember once they launched it at any media but didnt go well it will be a false new a hoax a bad image for the project . so wait for it .

Nope they should tell about it just to get the ball rolling.  There is a difference betwen announcing that there is already an agreement from announcing that an agreement is under process / negotiation.  You should know about this.   At least telling people about their action or the current development will make sure that they are doing their best to make this project realize.
Maybe the team just want to make sure before announcing anything so that they will not give false hope to the community. Lets just wait for that they might be cooking something big.

cryp24x

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:37:49 AM

Maybe the team just want to make sure before announcing anything so that they will not give false hope to the community. Lets just wait for that they might be cooking something big.

This is an ICO and not some post ICO stuff.  Every update no matter how little it is have impact to the investors.  Project owners should have known this.  That updates, communication and development report is crucial during this stage.  ICO needs them to be able to attract more investors.
Makka

Activity: 594

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:08:19 AM

This is an ICO and not some post ICO stuff.  Every update no matter how little it is have impact to the investors.  Project owners should have known this.  That updates, communication and development report is crucial during this stage.  ICO needs them to be able to attract more investors.

Exactly. Updates, no matter how small, plays a vital role in the marketing and promotion of an ICO. NIMFA project is all too aware of how true it is. That is why they are announcing updates and partnerships every now and then. Project updates are signals to investors. They are convincing factors for them to invest on it.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:35:21 AM

If i will register on site platform and make a transaction will my identity will be secured?
Will the integrity of information will also be secured?Is the transaction status will be authentic?

Yes, your personal details are secured and its betwwen you and the company only, they surely protecting the privacy of their clients.
So what are you waiting for brother avail your tokens and invest now 2 days to go to end its ico period. Good luck to us.
Another good thing with Nimfa is that they don't require anything upon making loans. Unlike other lending institutions they will squeeze you out in providing details of your identity and other related documents and after providing them all you are still required to bring a co-maker or co-borrower that will back up the borrower. Too complicated. With Nimfa you just buy some tokens in the ICO and you will have  the privilege for the said loan.
this is all about wallet address then. between niimfa and the investors! nothing required just email and wallet address, keep someone anonymous is great!
cryp24x

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:07:04 AM

If i will register on site platform and make a transaction will my identity will be secured?
Will the integrity of information will also be secured?Is the transaction status will be authentic?

Yes, your personal details are secured and its betwwen you and the company only, they surely protecting the privacy of their clients.
So what are you waiting for brother avail your tokens and invest now 2 days to go to end its ico period. Good luck to us.
Another good thing with Nimfa is that they don't require anything upon making loans. Unlike other lending institutions they will squeeze you out in providing details of your identity and other related documents and after providing them all you are still required to bring a co-maker or co-borrower that will back up the borrower. Too complicated. With Nimfa you just buy some tokens in the ICO and you will have  the privilege for the said loan.
this is all about wallet address then. between niimfa and the investors! nothing required just email and wallet address, keep someone anonymous is great!

Just make sure your email address does not have your identity too Smiley else you won't be anonymous to them.  I think this is normal to every ICO, just a sign up with email address then the ETH address to withdraw.
cryp24x

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:33:16 AM

Is there a rule that you should have 3 times of your token to loan ? what if ii have a thousand token but i only want to loan 600 tokens, is it possible ?

You can adjust the amount you wanted to loan I guess.  If you have hundred thousands of nimfa and wanted to use half of it to loan is up to you.  Besides it is you who decides how much Nimfa you are willing to use for your loan.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:55:48 AM

That would be great if they are really busy with sberbank dealings, they should have shouted in the twitter about the development.  The last thing I see was the invitation and nothing more.  I do hope for this project to be successful since I already give 2 months of my time promoting their project.
in a bit we cannot see the updates immediately spread out on social medias but for sure nimfamoeny will last i hope for the project's success
loof99

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:00:02 AM

yes this is great keeping you anonymously. U can trust the platform as well as the team as you borrow from the platform.. unlike other lending companies gathers all your data with pictures attach in order to confirm if your really a real borrower.
loof99

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:03:22 AM

I agree much with you maybe they are brainstorming on the very much anticipated and people will more likely to love the project.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:13:12 AM

Really amazing with nimfamoney. You have the privileged of gaining more income with 0% interest fee
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:36:01 AM

Really amazing with nimfamoney. You have the privileged of gaining more income with 0% interest fee

So ill just need to invest in their ICO then i will be able to get a loan twice or triple the value of my investment ?
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:02:01 AM

I think I overlooked it in the whitepaper but I just wanna ask, what if the borrower didn't  pay back their borrowed nimfa tokens after 30days?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the borrower needs to buy tokens first before you could borrow tokens which 3.3% interest is needed to be sent first before getting your other tokens for investment. So even if the borrower will not pay back the interest that person paid would serve as the payment already. Really not sure about this part but this is what I understood though, I'm willing to understand further more and correct me if my assumptions are wrong.

I think it is not interest since it's interest-free. The 3.3% is the portion of your borrowed tokens from NIMFA. Before you can use your borrowed money from NIMFA, you must first pay the 3.3% of the total Loan.
The 3.3% is the portion amount total you borrowed. Which means achikomimi was right on this things. Morever, The total amount you borrowed you can also have a 10% commission in it. example you loan 10,000$ you have 10% commision on it.
Not exactly like that as i know buddy. Yea the 3.3% you deposit them is from the initial purchase you make from nimfa. First you buy then from what you buy you deposit to them 3.3% of what you bought then you can borrow nimfa tokens 3x the amount you bought. Then the 10% that you mention is not interest is the commission they take from your profit after you have invested your borrowed tokens. So your loan is free if interest on the 10% commision from your profit.
Gracechen17

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:58:13 AM

How is the ICO going on now guys? Oh! There's only 2 days left for the ico, i hope no body will be left out before the ico ends on the 30th. Rare opportunities like this ico is too good to pass by.
ace4549

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:58:30 AM

Interesting projects because i'm see the team this project pretty good.
i am would like waiting information about this new project.
hoppefully this project have very good future to participate in here.
Thanks for this project too to the team!you got job well done sir's! Hope many people will continue to patronage this project in the near future!
ace4549

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:00:45 AM

How is the ICO going on now guys? Oh! There's only 2 days left for the ico, i hope no body will be left out before the ico ends on the 30th. Rare opportunities like this ico is too good to pass by.
Yeah,this opportunity is the best. We hope that we could not just earn from keeping this thread posted but also helping this project become on top.
Gracechen17

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:08:57 AM

Yeah,this opportunity is the best. We hope that we could not just earn from keeping this thread posted but also helping this project become on top.
Yes. It will be a good feeling to find out that this project turned out to be successful and knowing that we were part of its success buy making it known to others by word of mouth and by social media advertisements. In short word, making noise about it.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:18:12 AM

Its a good project and thier ICO has a too good to be true offer. Will nimfamoney not be bankrupt for not charging interest on the borrowers? So if this is their objective what profit are they going to get from the borrowers?

I guess they do charge from this loan.  If you read the past post here, and even the white paper, you need to deposit some percentage of the nimfa money you loan.  And then after 10 days they will get a certain percentage of the profit.  The actual percentage can be seen at the white paper and if I am not mistaken, I think part of the profit will be used as buy support for nimfa in the exchanges, giving nimfa token some back up value in the market.

Check this image to see more :

Wow!! The comparison stated above is jaw-dropping. No othe platform can give such a huge profit as this i think. I just assume.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Br.CAT

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:27:41 AM

hahaha yes i will what about you are you investing on nimfa too ?

Yes I invest worth 300usd for nimfa. Lets rock and roll.. Cheers 😊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: