Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM  (Read 22065 times)
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:09:11 PM

I'm just curious, Does participating in NIMFA ICO need to give your true identity? Since this is a lending cryptocurrency, does giving your identity required?

Nimfa implements trustless system, so you do not need to give your identity to them.  All you just need to give is your ETH address  and the nimfa you will use for the loan to process the transaction.

If this is so, then how will they make sure that they would get paid on the time agreed on when they do not have personal info about the person getting the loan? Because everyone can promise to pay at the agreed date as much as how they can run away from responsibilities. I mean im not good with these things so im a bit curious.  As to how they deal with these happenings.

I think nimfa will develop a lending platform with a trading platform, with this implementation, they are sure that they can tract your loan progress.  In short your loan and trading activity will be inside their platform.  I do not think that tracking loaners profit outside their built in system is possible.

Ohh.. so that’s how they plan to do it. Now that you’ve said it, it really is starting to make sense.
So, if my understanding is right, you mean that they will not give loans to traders not using their trading site? Which then would make it easier for them to take what was theirs or give the loaner the option to pay for it little by little?  Or is my understanding way off?

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitshan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:31:28 PM

I'm just curious, Does participating in NIMFA ICO need to give your true identity? Since this is a lending cryptocurrency, does giving your identity required?

Nimfa implements trustless system, so you do not need to give your identity to them.  All you just need to give is your ETH address  and the nimfa you will use for the loan to process the transaction.

If this is so, then how will they make sure that they would get paid on the time agreed on when they do not have personal info about the person getting the loan? Because everyone can promise to pay at the agreed date as much as how they can run away from responsibilities. I mean im not good with these things so im a bit curious.  As to how they deal with these happenings.

I think nimfa will develop a lending platform with a trading platform, with this implementation, they are sure that they can track your loan progress.  In short your loan and trading activity will be inside their platform.  I do not think that tracking loaners profit outside their built in system is possible.

Yes, they will create a trading platform which is better for their lending. in that case, we can track our daily transaction by date and time. remember NIMFA is a decentralized lending platform so nothing to worry about.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:31:37 PM

No, you do not need to give your valuable information. Nimfa just needed your eth address.
So no sneaky person will ever know that you have a loan on nimfa . Just stay calm and invest on this Ico cause they can give you 3x the value of your investment if you get a loan using nimfa. Dont worry about the security of your personal details the devs have your back and have a program for it.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:46:11 PM

Im also having the same curiosity as yours. I want to know what are the requirements when making a loan to nimfa. I wanna know if the process or if they should know a lot about the one trying to get a loan. Like what are he’s sources of income or his name and address or where he will be using the funds. Questions like these have been running through my mind for quite a while now.

Naaaaaa. Just buy some tokens and you'll be qualified for the loan. No more hassles and they  dont care about your identity. No collateral needed only a deposit of 3.3% from your purchased tokens is the requirement for the loan.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:54:07 PM

Im also having the same curiosity as yours. I want to know what are the requirements when making a loan to nimfa. I wanna know if the process or if they should know a lot about the one trying to get a loan. Like what are he’s sources of income or his name and address or where he will be using the funds. Questions like these have been running through my mind for quite a while now.

Naaaaaa. Just buy some tokens and you'll be qualified for the loan. No more hassles and they  dont care about your identity. No collateral needed only a deposit of 3.3% from your purchased tokens is the requirement for the loan.

So by investing with this ICO is good no background checkin , no personal information gathering just to have a loan . Investing = have an easy loan and gain alot of profits. And It will triple your profits cause youll gain a x3 value of your investment becaause you are qualified in the loan.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:50:41 PM

As far as I know they will create a trading platform to better NIMFA. So lending plus trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:56:45 PM

Im also having the same curiosity as yours. I want to know what are the requirements when making a loan to nimfa. I wanna know if the process  or if they should know a lot about the one trying to get a loan. Like what are he’s sources of income or his name and address or where he will be using the funds. Questions like these have been running through my mind for quite a while now.

So by investing with this ICO is good no background checkin , no personal information gathering just to have a loan . Investing = have an easy loan and gain alot of profits. And It will triple your profits cause youll gain a x3 value of your investment becaause you are qualified in the loan.
Exactly. No more breaking of heads  Grin. You dont have to bring your house title to prove you have a property and you are capable of paying your loan or bring your neighbor with you to guarantee that he knows you and you are that person.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:06:26 PM

Im also having the same curiosity as yours. I want to know what are the requirements when making a loan to nimfa. I wanna know if the process  or if they should know a lot about the one trying to get a loan. Like what are he’s sources of income or his name and address or where he will be using the funds. Questions like these have been running through my mind for quite a while now.

Exactly. No more breaking of heads  Grin. You dont have to bring your house title to prove you have a property and you are capable of paying your loan or bring your neighbor with you to guarantee that he knows you and you are that person.

Lol this is the traditional way of loaning, we are already in the digital era, and I guess shifting from centralized authority to decentralized one.  Just to have nimfa token is enough to be approved of the loan,  Besides it is their bread and butter and the system where they can earn profit and buy support for the nimfa in the market.
shimbark123

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:13:57 PM

EXACTLY! That is the main idea of Nimfamoney. But don't forget, they will get the 10% of your profit Wink. But I think it is still profitable right? Fair wages for fair work?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cryp24x

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:54:13 PM

EXACTLY! That is the main idea of Nimfamoney. But don't forget, they will get the 10% of your profit Wink. But I think it is still profitable right? Fair wages for fair work?

Not just 10% remember you need to deposit 3.3% of the fund before you are able to move your loan and do trades from it.  So basically it is 3.3% of total nimfa loaned plus 10% of your profit.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:09:00 AM

Not just 10% remember you need to deposit 3.3% of the fund before you are able to move your loan and do trades from it.  So basically it is 3.3% of total nimfa loaned plus 10% of your profit.
So that's a total of 13.3% which I do consider it high already and indeed this is just a traditional way on having a loan.I don't know whats new in here though  Grin Ill try to read up WP first.

achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:34:14 AM

No, you do not need to give your valuable information. Nimfa just needed your eth address.
So no sneaky person will ever know that you have a loan on nimfa . Just stay calm and invest on this Ico cause they can give you 3x the value of your investment if you get a loan using nimfa. Dont worry about the security of your personal details the devs have your back and have a program for it.

Then what will serve as their pledged as security for the loan of the investors in case there is a default if there is no any information needed?
shimbark123

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:48:36 AM

Then what will serve as their pledged as security for the loan of the investors in case there is a default if there is no any information needed?
Using just your eth address in loaning is a great security measures. It will benefit you, I mean with the idea on not giving your own information is a great thing for you. It is like anonymity at its finest  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
maxNIMFA

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:52:08 AM

Using just your eth address in loaning is a great security measures. It will benefit you, I mean with the idea on not giving your own information is a great thing for you. It is like anonymity at its finest  Wink
secured and trusted and has an outline for you to profit with your investment, no required anything just your wallet keep everyone anonymous and not even knowing who was the riches in their platform.. even the company dont know whos they dealing with !

Dear santiPOGI,

Nimfamoney doesn't lend money directly to a person's wallet.
NIMFA-tokens holders can only take and use a cryptoloan on the Nimfamoney.
A person takes a loan on the Nimfamoney and gets cryptocurencies with his loan on the Nimfamoney.

Max, Nimfamoney Founder & CEO
Makka

Activity: 594

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:09:40 AM

Hello, everyone! How about the updates of NIMFAmoney ICO? Does anyone know the NIMFA tokens being sold as of this time? If the schedule is not changed, the ICO will be ending today, September 30, right? I hope the ICO is selling great. Will wait for any update.  Wink
shimbark123

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:27:03 AM

secured and trusted and has an outline for you to profit with your investment, no required anything just your wallet keep everyone anonymous and not even knowing who was the riches in their platform.. even the company dont know whos they dealing with !

Dear santiPOGI,

A person takes a loan on the Nimfamoney and gets cryptocurencies with his loan on the Nimfamoney.

Ohh, thank you for clearer overview of the project sir. This will help us to see the project clearly. And discussing here in this thread without giving fake thoughts about your project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:43:24 PM

This ICO campaign was not heard that much in social medias. I assume it just lacked advertisements to be noticed by everyone. Their goal and objectives and very good and attractive though, both the platform itself and the ICO. Too good to let this wonderful opportunity to pass by with out participating in it.

I couldn't agree with you more. This is really something and I do believe this project will soon be progressive, it's just that it really lacked the part where the developers or the people working on this project advertising specially on social medias wherein everyone could see this new platform.

The last time Nimfa tweeted was Sept. 26, no wonder there are not much if attention from the investors.  They should shout out whatever update or happening in their group.  They should also update us regarding the platform development.  Or even the current status of Nimfa ICO but well, seems they are really lacking in this part.

they have been so quite this past few days waiting for the time to announce all the progress they have .. more wallet and exchanger !
or been busy with the sberbank having deal and signatures with the company Cheesy hope this project to success and work nice .

That would be great if they are really busy with sberbank dealings, they should have shouted in the twitter about the development.  The last thing I see was the invitation and nothing more.  I do hope for this project to be successful since I already give 2 months of my time promoting their project.
wow  thats amazing bro you have had worked hard for this project
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:44:52 PM

Dear santiPOGI,

Thank you for making that clear, and we really are glad that the Founder and CEO himself took some time to clear that up and connect with the supporters in this forum. Really appreciate it so we could further understand more and pass it on to those who are interested in your project as well.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:01:25 PM

This ICO campaign was not heard that much in social medias. I assume it just lacked advertisements to be noticed by everyone. Their goal and objectives and very good and attractive though, both the platform itself and the ICO. Too good to let this wonderful opportunity to pass by with out participating in it.

I couldn't agree with you more. This is really something and I do believe this project will soon be progressive, it's just that it really lacked the part where the developers or the people working on this project advertising specially on social medias wherein everyone could see this new platform.

The last time Nimfa tweeted was Sept. 26, no wonder there are not much if attention from the investors.  They should shout out whatever update or happening in their group.  They should also update us regarding the platform development.  Or even the current status of Nimfa ICO but well, seems they are really lacking in this part.

they have been so quite this past few days waiting for the time to announce all the progress they have .. more wallet and exchanger !
or been busy with the sberbank having deal and signatures with the company Cheesy hope this project to success and work nice .

That would be great if they are really busy with sberbank dealings, they should have shouted in the twitter about the development.  The last thing I see was the invitation and nothing more.  I do hope for this project to be successful since I already give 2 months of my time promoting their project.
wow  thats amazing bro you have had worked hard for this project
even they are busy the dev and founder has time itself to show his gratitude to the supporters and investor what a great attitude that will reflectto his project .. thank you so much sir !
yeah they are always easy to communicate with they are very friendly
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:03:31 PM

Dear santiPOGI,

Thank you for making that clear, and we really are glad that the Founder and CEO himself took some time to clear that up and connect with the supporters in this forum. Really appreciate it so we could further understand more and pass it on to those who are interested in your project as well.
is the ip address will be safe also?will that be covered in securing personal information?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: