Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:25:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 [570] 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703572 times)
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:30:31 PM

When flippening?

Sometime soon, in geologic timescales...
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:32:08 PM

When flippening?

Continental drift timescales?

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:45:15 PM

When flippening?

Continental drift timescales?

Yes, that way people can use BCH to buy coffee without regretting it latter on. Wouldn't it suck to buy a cup of coffee today and a few years from now realize you could have bought the whole plantation?  Grin
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:49:53 PM

^Segwetters lols...have you guys been doing your part, pm all btc users to start using complex segwit (i hear coinbase are struggling to add it)
the segwit demand is so low, that you trolls are needed, but noooooooo....you trolls would rather come and spend your time here.... Roll Eyes

BCH price correction (up) is on the way.  Cool

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:55:35 PM

Sorry if this has been answered but are you guys going to implement segwit in the future and lightening network support for atomic swap?
NO...NEVER.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
sozfra

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:59:12 PM

What do you think about the growth of the block size in the last days?

https://fork.lol/blocks/size
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:59:46 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 04:32:30 PM by Mrpumperitis

Just a thought....

The reason more crypto businesses are now listing BCH and many more calling BCH the real Bitcoin is because...
they waitied to offload slow,old btc to wall street at extremly high prices....the btab sellers, will put the money into BCH
and leave wall street holding a bag of slow, over rated, over priced btc.....hmmmm Smiley

Plan- Sell wall street $20k btc....leave them holding the bag of a coin they cant dump as the smart people start moving into BCH.
Use the $20k btc to fund and buy cheap BCH at 1/10th the price.

crypto_sama

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:29:53 PM

people keep calm and just buy more BCH Grin Grin
svennnny

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:37:50 PM

^Segwetters lols...have you guys been doing your part, pm all btc users to start using complex segwit (i hear coinbase are struggling to add it)
the segwit demand is so low, that you trolls are needed, but noooooooo....you trolls would rather come and spend your time here.... Roll Eyes

Bcash shills lol  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Nice red colour  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Are you a scammer >?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:54:09 PM

Bcash shills lol  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Nice red colour  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Are you a scammer >?

hmm calling me a bcash shill on a bch forum  Roll Eyes lols

this red colour has done alot to help BCH... Wink
you do not know how many people follow me from other coins..
coins that i helped become over $20bill in market value, coins with huge communities and dev teams...coins that are backed by FI and other mainstream big businesses..

because of the red, people now see this below under my profile,everyday.......segwetters, the censorship, the mod-troll attacks on users...
they are learning that btab/segwit is a scam....
thanks for the red badge of honour  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:59:45 PM

Bcash shills lol  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Nice red colour  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Are you a scammer >?

hmm calling me a bcash shill on a bch forum  Roll Eyes lols

this red colour has done alot to help BCH... Wink
you do not know how many people follow me from other coins..
coins that i helped become over $20bill in market value, coins with huge communities and dev teams...coins that are backed by FI and other mainstream big businesses..

because of the red, people now see this below under my profile,everyday.......segwetters, the censorship, the mod-troll attacks on users...
they are learning that btab/segwit is a scam....
thanks for the red badge of honour  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
How do you manage to cross the street and not get taken away by natural selection is a mystery to me.

rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:04:59 PM

The jump in bitcoin cash I find truly amazing. It is not currently and never has been used to purchase anything at all. It's roadmap is terrible. The trades seem to be all over the place. Coinbase will allow bitcoin cash trading, but they are also going to give everyone all the bitcoin cash that they should have gotten on the snapshot. My opinion is most people will dump this altcoin right away. I sold mine as fast as I could and it astounds me that a fork could have anywhere near the value bitcoin cash has. I don't think people understand what a fork is or how it works, much less how centralized this currency always was. The original dev and mining team can crash the price whenever they feel like it. I understand litecoin getting pumped, but I can't even follow the stupid theories on why bitcoin cash would be worth anything.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:09:13 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 06:34:15 PM by Mrpumperitis

^ dont be expecting a huge BCH dump from coinbase users...

https://twitter.com/coinbase/status/887703206435758080
 customers to withdraw their bitcoins by July 31 if they want to ensure access to their funds on the fork chain.  Wink

Please watch
How The Banks Bought Bitcoin  The Lightning Network - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g&feature=youtu.be&repost=

Victorio

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:55:29 PM

The jump in bitcoin cash I find truly amazing. It is not currently and never has been used to purchase anything at all. It's roadmap is terrible. The trades seem to be all over the place. Coinbase will allow bitcoin cash trading, but they are also going to give everyone all the bitcoin cash that they should have gotten on the snapshot. My opinion is most people will dump this altcoin right away. I sold mine as fast as I could and it astounds me that a fork could have anywhere near the value bitcoin cash has. I don't think people understand what a fork is or how it works, much less how centralized this currency always was. The original dev and mining team can crash the price whenever they feel like it. I understand litecoin getting pumped, but I can't even follow the stupid theories on why bitcoin cash would be worth anything.
Whoa, valid reasoning on the Bitcoin Cash topic.
I was also skeptic about Bitcoin Cash, after the first 2 PnD moves (0.10 to 0.25 and 0.08 to 0.20 in BCH/BTC ratio). Some skepticism faded away after Bitmain announced they would accept only Bitcoin Cash payments for November S9 batch - link. I expected Bitcoin Cash to go 20-30% up short term and 50-100% up if it became the only payment option for every future batch of Bitmain SHA256 miners. At October prices, that would be 4 BCH for 1 Antminer S9. I don't know the batch size for S9 - based on assumptions of Antminer D3 batches, it might be from 20000 to 60000 pcs, generating from 80000 BCH to 240000 BCH. That is 0.5% to 1.5% of the circulating supply. Factor in the share of bitcoins lost or fallen out of circulation (Satoshi's 1M) and I can say that November S9 batch alone could have given Bitmain 1% to 3% of total liquid Bitcoin Cash supply. It is unknown how much additional Bitcoin Cash have Bitmain and Roger Ver (+giant mining operators) earned besides their airdropped BCH during pumps, buying back on the downward movement.
Does Bitcoin Cash have its place on the cryptomarket? For sure, it's a decent transactional currency. A store of value? Not so, it's much more centralized than Bitcoin Core - the only team working on it is Ver's, Bitcoin.com.
Do I have a problem with that? - Yes, I do. Roger Ver vouched for the solvency of Mt.Gox, Craig S. Wright lied about him being the creator of Bitcoin, Gavin Andresen quarrels that he was outed of Bitcoin development for consensus reasons (the same Andresen admittedly contacted the FBI before Satoshi left). What other strong developers has Bitcoin Cash? A few people of Bitcoin Unlimited, that anyone barely knows. Bitcoin ABC and Bitcoin XT were to the same extent Roger Ver's "developer communities", existent on the Internet, but not on conferences or IRL.

WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:01:33 PM

The jump in bitcoin cash I find truly amazing. It is not currently and never has been used to purchase anything at all. It's roadmap is terrible. The trades seem to be all over the place. Coinbase will allow bitcoin cash trading, but they are also going to give everyone all the bitcoin cash that they should have gotten on the snapshot. My opinion is most people will dump this altcoin right away. I sold mine as fast as I could and it astounds me that a fork could have anywhere near the value bitcoin cash has.

Most people will keep selling the fork coin and there is nothing that you can do about it. People want to get quick money and that amount from forked coin is tempting. I tell you the truth, most people that say they keep their forked coin is actually selling it as they speak. Most people just keep either bitcoin , eth and litecoin not the other thing around

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:55:24 PM

So, have you been using your acquired BCH to make actual purchases? Or are you hording it, as to be expected from a deflationary currency? I'm sure the poor soul who spent 10,000 BTC to buy a pizza regrets it now. Are you going to plunk down your acquired BCH to buy a cup of coffee? If you want, you can send me 0.005 BCH and I'll send you a coffee mug and a K-cup.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:07:43 PM

Great. Bigger realized blocks = greater use = greater utility.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:11:41 PM

The jump in bitcoin cash I find truly amazing. It is not currently and never has been used to purchase anything at all. It's roadmap is terrible. The trades seem to be all over the place. Coinbase will allow bitcoin cash trading, but they are also going to give everyone all the bitcoin cash that they should have gotten on the snapshot. My opinion is most people will dump this altcoin right away. I sold mine as fast as I could and it astounds me that a fork could have anywhere near the value bitcoin cash has.

Most people will keep selling the fork coin and there is nothing that you can do about it. People want to get quick money and that amount from forked coin is tempting. I tell you the truth, most people that say they keep their forked coin is actually selling it as they speak. Most people just keep either bitcoin , eth and litecoin not the other thing around

actually save any coin is not a problem but the 3 coins you are calling it is pretty much trusted by the public a lot, makadari it many people who keep the coin coin
Bitcoincash is not bad because this coin can stabilize future bitcoin prices

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:15:48 PM

Great. Bigger realized blocks = greater use = greater utility.

Meh, a few spike gets you all excited? When I look at the chart below, the average block size for Bitcoin Core at it's measly ~ 1.05 MB is still outpacing BCH.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:24:00 PM

So, have you been using your acquired BCH to make actual purchases? Or are you hording it, as to be expected from a deflationary currency? I'm sure the poor soul who spent 10,000 BTC to buy a pizza regrets it now. Are you going to plunk down your acquired BCH to buy a cup of coffee? If you want, you can send me 0.005 BCH and I'll send you a coffee mug and a K-cup.

dude BCH is around 4months old...
what is has done during those 4months ,should be enough to make you segwitters wet themselves lol.

In due time, i will be spending BCH of course, just like i used to with btc.

Lets talk btabs shall we...lol....have you opened a tab yet?
so should people hire a programmer and create some sort of tab , or just use old ltc which is also in the clutches of blockstream lol

Segwetters are scared, its obvious, the scam is being exposed more and more everyday... Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 [570] 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: