Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2019, 10:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 [916] 917 918 919 920 921 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 648745 times)
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1596

Permanent Tourist

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:47:22 AM

Bitcoin Cash lacks the competitive advantage of other cryptocurrencies

Debatable.

It also is still relatively new,

Bzzt. Wrong. With a history traceable back to the satoshi genesis block (i.e., being one of the Bitcoin forks), there is no cryptocurrency older than Bitcoin Cash.

Except for bitcoin, and about a thousand others, quite literally. A fork doesn't start being a coin the moment the original coin is born you lunatic. That's just fucking stupid, again. I don't think even other bcash fanboi tards believe that nonsense.

Really breher. The things you have to say are just insultingly stupid sometimes.

███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
BTC 
  ●
   BTC
  BTC  
    ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
 ▄██▀
███        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄▀▀▀                 ▀▀▄▄
  ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▄█▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀██▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀██▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        ▀█▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀█▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            █▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
             ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     BTC
  BTC   
  ●
  BTC  
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GET 25 FREE SPINS AT REGISTRATION
GET 100% BONUS ON FIRST DEPOSIT
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirsplashalot

Activity: 481
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:39:24 PM

Debatable.

Bzzt. Wrong. With a history traceable back to the satoshi genesis block (i.e., being one of the Bitcoin forks), there is no cryptocurrency older than Bitcoin Cash.

Except for bitcoin, and about a thousand others, quite literally. A fork doesn't start being a coin the moment the original coin is born you lunatic. That's just fucking stupid, again. I don't think even other bcash fanboi tards believe that nonsense.

Really breher. The things you have to say are just insultingly stupid sometimes.

Did you know btc is a fork?

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk user ‘Lauda’ has abused the trust system. Please refer to Lauda’s other reviews and my posts prior to make educated judgements. Thank you.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1256

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:18:31 PM

Debatable.

Right back at ya. BTC is a fork in and of itself. As such, it has no more claim upon longevity than do any of the other forks of the satoshi chain.

Talk about stupidity...

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1299

UNLEASH THE FURY!

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:23:11 PM

Debatable.

Right back at ya. BTC is a fork in and of itself. As such, it has no more claim upon longevity than do any of the other forks of the satoshi chain.

Talk about stupidity...

BTC is the chain with the history, the hashpower, the consensus, the price, the network effect, shelling point, and not trivially it also does not have an imposter claiming to have invented it.

BTC is Bitcoin.
hv_

Activity: 1204
Merit: 542

Remove The Middlemen

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 07:26:25 PM

Debatable.

Talk about stupidity...

BTC is the chain with the history, the hashpower, the consensus, the price, the network effect, shelling point, and not trivially it also does not have an imposter claiming to have invented it.

BTC is Bitcoin.

Btc is just a ticker. With sw  and LN and whatever it is not Bitcoin any more.

Carpe diem  -  cut the down side  -  be anti-fragile - don't dillute Bitcoin - mine honest!
Memo: 1AHUYNJKPfY7PjVK1hNQFo5LrdGixuiybw  -  https://metanet.icu/
The simple way is the genius way - in Moore's Law and Satoshi's WP we trust.
jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:38:51 PM

Debatable.

Talk about stupidity...

BTC is Bitcoin.

Well except for the fact that, from inception until the 2017 Aug 01, BTC and Bitcoin Cash's history are identical. So when you say 'the history', the bulk of it is a shared history.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1596

Permanent Tourist

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:31:18 AM

Debatable.

Talk about stupidity...

Bitcoin can't be a fork of itself you dimwitted tool. Just because it has undergone forks in the past doesn't mean its no longer bitcoin. You don't get to control branding. The world is moving on without you. It's a good thing that nobody who doesn't already have a hard-on for bcash believes your simplistic propaganda.

When Satoshi made Bitcoin he didn't name it "Bitcoin Cash."

"Bitcoin isn't bitcoin but this other coin is. Derp."

That's about what it comes down to.

███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
BTC 
  ●
   BTC
  BTC  
    ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
 ▄██▀
███        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄▀▀▀                 ▀▀▄▄
  ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▄█▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀██▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀██▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        ▀█▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀█▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            █▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
             ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     BTC
  BTC   
  ●
  BTC  
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:13:24 AM

Debatable.

Talk about stupidity...

Bitcoin can't be a fork of itself you dimwitted tool.

You cannot change the protocol without a fork you twitnoramous. BTC no longer runs the original Bitcoin protocol. It is a fork.

flyx

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

>>I am student at school<<

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:53:45 AM

Someone tell me why BCH was splitted to two more coins bitcoin abc! bitcoin sv!   Huh

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hv_

Remove The Middlemen

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 08:23:11 AM

Someone tell me why BCH was splitted to two more coins bitcoin abc! bitcoin sv!   Huh

Devs wanted to dev things for devs sake.

Selling ctor dsv .. as features for P2P electronic cash Wink

Carpe diem  -  cut the down side  -  be anti-fragile - don't dillute Bitcoin - mine honest!
mrRen_

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:52:01 AM

Please start making more BCH atm machines all over the world. Im soo tired of buying BTC on atm, its sooo unreliable (sometimes waiting 1 day for money to come),
btc feels like scamm sometimes, you give dollars, but get nothing in return.

Disaster435

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:54:01 AM

Retracement happen, beware. BCH may be cheaper the next days.
sirsplashalot

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:16:16 PM

Debatable.

Talk about stupidity...

Bitcoin can't be a fork of itself you dimwitted tool. Just because it has undergone forks in the past doesn't mean its no longer bitcoin. You don't get to control branding. The world is moving on without you. It's a good thing that nobody who doesn't already have a hard-on for bcash believes your simplistic propaganda.

Someone needs to throw this quote beside your identity on the blockchain. You are completely wrong. Not only are you wrong, but you’ve managed to be an asshole in doing so. Unbelievable.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk user ‘Lauda’ has abused the trust system. Please refer to Lauda’s other reviews and my posts prior to make educated judgements. Thank you.
bitcoinPsycho

Activity: 672
Merit: 219

$100,000 BTC in one hour🍄💊

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:20:57 PM

Debatable.

Talk about stupidity...

Someone needs to throw this quote beside your identity on the blockchain. You are completely wrong. Not only are you wrong, but you’ve managed to be an asshole in doing so. Unbelievable.
Lol you sound desperate. Name calling lol. Grow up
Edit: your 15 earned merit speaks volumes

THE NEXT 24 YEARS ARE CRITICAL
sirsplashalot

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:14:30 PM

Did you read the whitepaper yet @bitcoinpsycho?

jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:51:13 PM

Two factions wanted to go separate directions. Strongly. Neither side yielded.

Unfortunate, but it is the world in which we live.

adamvp

Activity: 882
Merit: 584

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:12:33 PM

Together we stand
Dived we fall!

Nevermind
Now I am waiting for BSH - Bitcoin sh*t  Lips sealed

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Flooks

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:18:24 PM

Together we stand
Dived we fall!

Nevermind

The price of Bitcoin Cash is quite large now. It keeps well against the background of the last fall of the cryptocurrency market.

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
hv_

Remove The Middlemen

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 10:14:57 AM

Together we stand
Dived we fall!

Nevermind

Its there, called Bitcoin Segwit Hodl. Ticker u know?

bitcoinPsycho

Activity: 672
Merit: 219

$100,000 BTC in one hour🍄💊

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:04:29 PM

Looks like sv is done for . I wonder how long bcash has left

THE NEXT 24 YEARS ARE CRITICAL
Pages: « 1 ... 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 [916] 917 918 919 920 921 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.