Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2019, 04:58:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 [881] 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 646623 times)
Icutgrass205

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Bitcoin is today what the internet was decades ago

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:30:29 PM

Your comments lack creativity, you're just an angry troll spouting nonsense
People are angry because the BCH community and leaders such as Roger Ver and Craig Wright have been toxic to the crypto community at large. The hate and confusion the BCH community has thrust upon this market has resulted in causing great damage to Bitcoin and altcoins alike, leading to great monetary loss for most of the people involved in this space.
one party (CSW nchain etc) is pushing for true bitcoin p2p electronic cash that scales on chain for the world. The other party (ABC ver etc) is pushing for more unneeded changed to the base protocol and DSV/shitcoins. Business/enterprise level usage cant start until we have a stable bitcoin protocol that isn't being changed every 6 months. That is just the tip of the iceberg

Bitcoin, a peer-to-peer electronic cash system for the world. BTC tips are greatly appreciated 35BqJwcycsLDoPrBxmxuh1e4MY7bcDPvGW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cool4y

Activity: 501
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:52:02 PM

Your comments lack creativity, you're just an angry troll spouting nonsense
People are angry because the BCH community and leaders such as Roger Ver and Craig Wright have been toxic to the crypto community at large. The hate and confusion the BCH community has thrust upon this market has resulted in causing great damage to Bitcoin and altcoins alike, leading to great monetary loss for most of the people involved in this space.

I'm curious, does even the hardcore proponents of BCH are still holding this coin and believe something will come out of it after all this mess?
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1228

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:52:05 AM

I'm curious, does even the hardcore proponents of BCH are still holding this coin and believe something will come out of it after all this mess?

Yep.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
boomboom

Activity: 942
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:12:51 AM

Yep.

The people using digital cash daily in 10 years will know and care about the 2017 fork and 2018 hash war as much as iPhone users know and care about what Jobs and Woz were arguing about in 1982 , most will learn the bitcoin history from a future CSW Netflix bio mini series, i kid you not.
hv_

Activity: 1176
Merit: 539

Remove The Middlemen

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

Yep.

The people using digital cash daily in 10 years will know and care about the 2017 fork and 2018 hash war as much as iPhone users know and care about what Jobs and Woz were arguing about in 1982 , most will learn the bitcoin history from a future CSW Netflix bio mini series, i kid you not.

My perspective is also 5 - 10y from now.  So I bet on the minimalistic protocol - that will get scaled & adopted fastest.

Carpe diem  -  cut the down side  -  be anti-fragile - don't dillute Bitcoin - mine honest!
Memo: 1AHUYNJKPfY7PjVK1hNQFo5LrdGixuiybw  -  https://metanet.icu/
The simple way is the genius way - in Moore's Law and Satoshi's WP we trust.
flyingplows

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

People don't change, only times change...

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:24:47 PM

Although I don't like them very much.. but those Bitcoin SV guys seem quite determined.. to mine at a loss with such hashpower for so long and they don't plan to stop any time soon I guess Cheesy

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1070

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:53:31 PM

<------Buying moar BCH

All the innovation is happening on BCH,
Innovation = Value

BCH is far to undervalued & oversold....
This can only mean one thing....
BCH price will rise very soon and very quick.

I got red trust because i speak the truth....This thread shows why many long term users are being tagged red, ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2399315.msg24593043#msg24593043 ,nullius and lauda are scammers.Bitcoin cash is the real upgrade bitcoin needed, not segwit.
How The Banks Bought Bitcoin  The Lightning Network - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g&feature=youtu.be&repost= Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
CryptoRobert

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:02:47 PM

Will never happen. Is a pipe dream, just like everything that comes out of this 2-man bowel movement. Nobody wants SV. How come you guys just don't get that?

Craig's whole philosophy to his approach was, "We'll shove SV down everybody's throats by sheer force." Nobody wants to deal with someone so egotistical, mean-spirited and unhinged from reality. It creates too much unpredictability which is bad for business.

Show is over, SV lost and will never be "the real Bcash." there's nothing left to see. I'm retiring from commenting in this thread.

Since many people think that the current crash of BTC & surrounding has been ignited by this BCH civil war, and this could well be, thousands of people who as a consequence have seen the value of their portfolio drammatically shrink may now have developed some hate for those who have started that all. Does anyone think that hate favors adoption?

gembitz

Activity: 896
Merit: 348

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:17:16 AM

<------Buying moar BCH

Innovation = Value

>>> go all into shitcoin Wink weee

#makebitcointalkgreatagain-_-*my posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only. It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
presduterte

Activity: 224
Merit: 54

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:24:30 AM

Yep.

I threw up in my mouth a little bit when I read this statement. CSW has already been proven to be a egotistical, self serving liar, years ago actually. He's a deranged nutter and his fork of a fork gets a little closer to irrelevance with each passing day. If he's ever in a Netflix show it will be called "Bitcoin's Biggest Frauds."

What a dumb cunt.
sirsplashalot

Activity: 458
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:37:29 AM

Yep.

I threw up in my mouth a little bit when I read this statement. CSW has already been proven to be a egotistical, self serving liar, years ago actually. He's a deranged nutter and his fork of a fork gets a little closer to irrelevance with each passing day. If he's ever in a Netflix show it will be called "Bitcoin's Biggest Frauds."

What a dumb cunt.

What you just said is pure hatred without any backbone in your argument and is actually less meaningful than that ridiculous email.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk user ‘Lauda’ has abused the trust system. Please refer to Lauda’s other reviews and my posts prior to make educated judgements. Thank you.
Searing
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1096

Clueless!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:09:51 AM

Yep.

What a dumb cunt.

What you just said is pure hatred without any backbone in your argument and is actually less meaningful than that ridiculous email.

yep...if BTC is gonna die and go 'tulips' it will be because he really 'was' part of the satoshi group with dave and hal and really does have access

as he claims to a trust of BTC on Jan 1st, 2020. What a nightmare that will be. Odds are long he is just nuts...but sh*t it seems to be the way

'Bitcoin Rolls' so if BTC does die, this would be my bet on how it goes tulips.

But Craig Wright, even if the above is true, is under the 'deluded' view that everyone will flock to him and say BTCSV if that is the case.

Crap, even I at that point, would throw up my hands and let the Banker's run the blockchain at that point..all would be lost, a centralized POS coin

run by banks/corporations would build on BTC's ruins at that point...he would (or could) kill BTC that dead.

Again, odds are 1 out of 100 any of above is true and he was part of a 3 man Satoshi Group...but in that I'm always 'wrong' on what crypto is gonna

do next...this is a 'concern'

brad

Try out www.synchro.net An 'Old School' BBS (Bulletin Board System) works on Win /10/8/7 and Linux!
Three-minute install. The last upgrade was Jan 1st, 2019. I think you will be impressed by this project!
presduterte

Activity: 224
Merit: 54

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:25:30 AM
Merited by Searing (1), nutildah (1)

Yep.

What a dumb cunt.

yep...if BTC is gonna die and go 'tulips' it will be because he really 'was' part of the satoshi group with dave and hal and really does have access

OK fine, but BTC isn't dying. There's absolutely no proof anywhere that Craig has access to those coins. He's a deep-seeded sociopath that is incapable of being honest about anything.

OK let's objectively break down why CSW is a dumb cunt.

1. He's dumb because he thought sheer hash power would be enough to ram SV down everybody's throats, devoid of a community, industry support or even a real plan of action. He couldn't have been any more wrong about that if he tried.

2. He's a cunt because let's face it: he's a cunt. There is a preponderance of evidence to support this statement and its pretty much common knowledge.

Let's analyze how correct he was about the statements he made in his email to Roger Ver:

"I will do 2 years of no trade. Nothing" = FALSE
"In the war, no coin can trade." = FALSE
"If you want ABC, if you want shitcoins, welcome to bankruptcy." = FALSE
"It was nice knowing you." = I highly doubt it
"Side with ABC, you hate bitcoin, you are my enemy. You have fucking no idea what that means." = I imagine its a bit like being clawed at by a ferocious, rabid weasel
"I AM Satoshi" = FALSE
"You Could have had proof" = FALSE

There are so many ways which Craig could prove himself to be Satoshi to the public, yet he refuses to do so. Why? Because he's not Satoshi.
hv_

Activity: 1176
Merit: 539

Remove The Middlemen

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 09:24:51 AM

<------Buying moar BCH

Innovation = Value

I d agree  and it was correct for the past. But we know that innovation needs some stable fundament underneath.

The more a protocol gets blown up / featurized - the more potential for splitting it in any future.

So I'll stay on the Singelton-Kindof protocol - the puristic one, given to us 10 y ago - THE EXTRACT OF THE GOOD AND WORKING

This extract / minimalistic thing CANNOT be split any moar and must be the anti fragile part of Bitcoin.

Things built on top of that should therefor be the stable future  - all the rest is fragile ( we see proofs a lot in that forum here)

Grin

Carpe diem  -  cut the down side  -  be anti-fragile - don't dillute Bitcoin - mine honest!
Memo: 1AHUYNJKPfY7PjVK1hNQFo5LrdGixuiybw  -  https://metanet.icu/
The simple way is the genius way - in Moore's Law and Satoshi's WP we trust.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1228

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:46:13 PM

[Re: CSW]

if BTC is gonna die and go 'tulips' it will be because he really 'was' part of the satoshi group with dave and hal and really does have access as he claims to a trust of BTC on Jan 1st, 2020. What a nightmare that will be.

Just wondering... what exactly do you think this would bring about? Explain your line of reasoning from the reveal that 'OMG, CSW is satoshi after all' to 'BTC is gonna die'. Please?

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:43:21 PM

It is still undecided which one is the real BCash some people are still defending SV and sharing the interesting stuff. I think both coins are good for day trader and there is still good volume but it is big fun to keep an eye on this thread to see what is happening there.
bitcoinPsycho

Activity: 644
Merit: 205

$100,000 BTC in one hour🍄💊

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:00:19 PM

It is still undecided which one is the real BCash some people are still defending SV and sharing the interesting stuff. I think both coins are good for day trader and there is still good volume but it is big fun to keep an eye on this thread to see what is happening there.
I find the whole situation utterly hilarious. What goes around comes around .chickens come home to roost. Just deserts. Karma . You get the picture

THE NEXT 24 YEARS ARE CRITICAL
gembitz

Activity: 896
Merit: 348

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:49:05 PM

I find the whole situation utterly hilarious. What goes around comes around .chickens come home to roost. Just deserts. Karma . You get the picture

only stupid money follows this pack of morons Wink  lols

#makebitcointalkgreatagain-_-*my posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only. It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
dkbit98

Activity: 434
Merit: 34

Crypto Designer

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

Where is mister Roger Kver?
He is probably with Santa creating new fork idea
and updated BCH GANG BANG T-SHIRTS.

He is celebrating 10 days bitness or shitness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWtloVgvzOY

To the shmoon!
Looks very sad... Roll Eyes
hornetsnest

Activity: 314
Merit: 73

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:38:42 PM
Merited by Searing (1), cool4y (1)

My wish for Christmas is that Faketoshi has a road rage incident while driving his lambo with a bus full of Bitcoincash Holdrs who can no longer afford to drive a car  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 [881] 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.