Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2024, 11:55:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 704167 times)
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:58:06 AM

Viabtc: https://twitter.com/ViaBTC/status/888813075368886272
"Bitcoin Cash (BCC) mining pool is online now, still mining BTC befor 8.1 https://pool.viabtc.com/pool/bcc/home/"

Please don't support cloud mining(most are scams and those that aren't harm the security of the coin) or investing in "futures" (tokens that don't even exist or may never) or support exchanges that freeze clients assets instead of allowing them to withdraw.

Also please stop using that ticker as it is confusing others due to an altcoin already using it with a 400 million dollar market cap . WTF was VIABTC thinking?

If you want to trade this alt wait till more legit exchanges like bitfinix, bitsquare or polo list it without any restrictions.

I'd rather trade dump on Yobit than Bitfinex. I'm still quite sore at the haircut that I took from them last year, after the "hack". I didn't keep their tokens, because I lost all faith for them. They still have about 14 cents worth of dust from me. I hear the token holders got some of their funds back. I dumped them immediately, because I lost all faith in them. My bad, I guess.
BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:14:56 AM

I'd rather trade dump on Yobit than Bitfinex. I'm still quite sore at the haircut that I took from them last year, after the "hack". I didn't keep their tokens, because I lost all faith for them. They still have about 14 cents worth of dust from me. I hear the token holders got some of their funds back. I dumped them immediately, because I lost all faith in them. My bad, I guess.

IMO you shouldn't trust any of these exchanges with your private keys , especially ones that trade is shitcoins. Get in and get out. Safest option is bit square but they don't have much liquidity. In any case these are free alts you can dump... so just load up on as much BTC as you can before aug 1st even if it requires you to sell all your alts to benefit from this split
victory1

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:21:10 AM

Bookmarking this thread. Please ignore this message.
rooster2000bka

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:22:44 AM

Great info for BTC! But i like one BTC for all member! It great! Thank
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:52:07 AM

All you need to do is press  watch in the lower right hand corner and it will be bookmarked for you.
HostFat (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 02:59:44 AM

BCC/BTC
https://www.viabtc.com/quot/realtime?currency=btc&dest=bcc&chart=simple

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
abescapital

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:47:43 AM

If we hold our BTC on an exchange will we get BCC or do we need to hold it in a specific wallet? Sorry if this is posted somewhere just a link would be fine and I can read up

Thanks!
coin_pwr

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:52:52 AM

This is gonna be interesting to see how it unfolds...
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:55:04 AM

If we hold our BTC on an exchange will we get BCC or do we need to hold it in a specific wallet? Sorry if this is posted somewhere just a link would be fine and I can read up

Thanks!

They need to be in a wallet where you control the keys by July 31. A hardware wallet works nicely.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:05:57 AM

Thanks!

They need to be in a wallet where you control the keys by July 31. A hardware wallet works nicely.

The is little chance someone can get a hardware wallet in time if they do not have one. A paper wallet will work. https://www.bitaddress.org
25hashcoin

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:08:53 AM

Thanks!

The is little chance someone can get a hardware wallet in time if they do not have one. A paper wallet will work. https://www.bitaddress.org

Agreed on chances for hardware wallet. Bitaddress.org is good if you run it offline. Other good options would be Breadwallet or Electrum (ideally offline or multisig).

ChironRegera

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:10:09 AM

Can someone please explain how Bitcoin Cash can use the symbol BCC when it is already associated with Bit Connect?
rkp13

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:11:20 AM

Bitcoin has been forked many times before and will fork 100s of times in future. This will have no effect on bitcoin what so ever unless large portion of market participant support it, which is very unlikely. Value of any crypto is determined by community behind it, if no one wants it, its value is effectively zero.
Why I want this whatever coin against bitcoin? Can you justify? if you can't why anyone should support it?

@hgmichna
They are two different currencies, it isn't inflation.
You should better study more about economics.

It is like that you are saying that we make 100 forks of Bitcoin, then we have 21 milion * 100 Wink

Economists do not determine the future of bitcoin. Ordinary users do. And they don't understand any fine economic points. They only see 42 million coins instead of the promised 21 million.

Journalists will also have a field day. You know how precisely and honestly they report.

The bitcoin price has always tanked whenever there was a threat of a hostile hard fork. We may end up with two worthless cryptocurrencies.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:39:43 AM

If you sons of bitches don't want to destroy Bitcoin from it's roots and fundamentals then why don't you create a new chain from zero and give the ability to any Bitcoin holder to claim exactly the same amount of Bitcash then lets see if you stand a facking chance?
If you truly wanted Bitcoin to remain one chain always and forever, you'd be taking your miners offline slowly and turning them back on your coin's chain.
Forcefully creating a total double spend of the entire blockchain up to the point of fork is what any enemy of Bitcoin would do.

You know this already that your coin has another name than BTC, you are giving it a name yourselves, so what is the reason for not creating a brand new coin and make the double spending manual by each user having to claim them.
You have most of the Bitcoins yourselves and now your sluts want some bigger sticks, only way to fatten your sluts is by doubling your 55% stashed Bitcoins?

And how'd we know you wouldn't keep stalling the main chain causing more troubles as before when you forked and immediately deployed your currently offline farms mining the new coin and then secretly bring back your hash power into the main chain? what would that take maybe $500-$700M?
I believe you already cashed out twice that amount in the last month.

I have been a gullible mute bystanders so far but looks like you were itching to be exposed, you know which parts of my theory is reality and are facts.
And suddenly ViaBTC became an exchange just like I grew another pair of balls in the last 48 hours? you guys are more than just simple faggots, cunts are taking us for fools.

I can't see any reason to be upset.  Either it really is what the market wants, and as a hodler
you get a piece of it... or its not and Bitcoin will keep moving forward.

I don't get what you're worried about.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:55:32 AM

"BCC" is already used by another coin.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
25hashcoin

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:58:17 AM

Non issue. They can both use them. Most exchanges don't even have bitconnect. They can also add a symbol or something. This is just FUD that's been going around.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:29:26 AM

Non issue. They can both use them. Most exchanges don't even have bitconnect. They can also add a symbol or something. This is just FUD that's been going around.

I wonder what the Bitconnect people think about this "non issue".

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tiger2monkey

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:31:19 AM

This is very interesting, I do not think it will get majority of the hashing power, let's see how it goes.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
saiful hadi

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:49:41 AM

Whether the airdrop is still able to follow on this day or can not anymore. If you can not thank me much it means I am late in this airdrop.
FreeTrade
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:56:40 AM

Whether the airdrop is still able to follow on this day or can not anymore. If you can not thank me much it means I am late in this airdrop.

It's not an airdrop - the OP is mistaken. It's a chain split. Takes place on August 1st.

Membercoin - Layer 1 Coin used for the member.cash decentralized social network.
10% Interest On All Balances. Browser and Solo Mining. 100% Distributed to Users and Developers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: