Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:46:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703566 times)
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1075

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:52:11 PM

Here is a quick tip...
aug 1 2017 bch is launched...lets say around $200
it goes to $900 within a few weeks, people buy high and are dumped on...
now from the $900 buyers there is 2 types of people, panic sellers on loss as it dropped back to $200 and the average down smart investors
the smart investors kept buying on every dip , accumulating more and gaining cheaper entry point than the original $900 they paid.

The same is happening again but on a higher price point, reason being....
demand has increased as more epople are becoming aware that btc is now segwitcoin and bch performs much better overall.
So the smart buyers from $2800 are buying now and lowering their entry point, while noobs that bought high are selling low and calling bch a P&D lols.

It crashed from $2800 to almost $1000 in such a short period just because the one exchange that was causing the pump from a single entity (Ver) crashed the server and now i'm hearing that there is a huge lawsuit from thousands of their customers against bithumb because the crash caused them huge financial loss

lols, lawsuit, for who?  i hear mtgox lawsuit is still ongoing.....

so what if it crashed, coins always do a retrace as people take profits after a huge rise.
if noobs are scared, then fine....let them be, we all had to learn the hard way in crypto, its not easy money.
If they are smart they would understand, bitcoin cash is the true upgrade btc required...not segwit corp vision.
If they are smart they would be buying while it drops and get a better price entry point.

as for assholegary.....lol he seems real butthurt.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:54:51 PM

Here is a quick tip...
now from the $900 buyers there is 2 types of people, panic sellers on loss as it dropped back to $200 and the average down smart investors
the smart investors kept buying on every dip , accumulating more and gaining cheaper entry point than the original $900 they paid.

demand has increased as more epople are becoming aware that btc is now segwitcoin and bch performs much better overall.
So the smart buyers from $2800 are buying now and lowering their entry point, while noobs that bought high are selling low and calling bch a P&D lols.

It crashed from $2800 to almost $1000 in such a short period just because the one exchange that was causing the pump from a single entity (Ver) crashed the server and now i'm hearing that there is a huge lawsuit from thousands of their customers against bithumb because the crash caused them huge financial loss

so what if it crashed, coins always do a retrace as people take profits after a huge rise.
if noobs are scared, then fine....let them be, we all had to learn the hard way in crypto, its not easy money.
If they are smart they would understand, bitcoin cash is the true upgrade btc required...not segwit corp vision.
If they are smart they would be buying while it drops and get a better price entry point.

Butthurt? Why? I increased my bitcoin stash by 20% and I'm now shorting BCH, I love it!

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:57:39 PM

Here is a quick tip...

Butthurt? Why? I increased my bitcoin stash by 20% and I'm now shorting BCH, I love it!
Every comment you have made here since your recent arrival, says...you are a troll and want more btc as thats the vision you support....you support segwit but dont understand why lols
This isnt btc thread btw its the upgraded versions thread.  The real Bitcoin is Bitcoin cash  Wink

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:58:40 PM

Here is a quick tip...

Every comment you have made here since your recent arrival, says...you are a troll and want more btc as thats the vision you support....you support segwit but dont understand why lols
This isnt btc thread btw its the upgraded versions thread. 

I support making money, because I like money.

blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:00:05 PM

Plan:

Mine it for a few days, dump it before it falls flat on it's face, make a bit of profit then back to mining the real BTC again.....along with everyone else Smiley

And done.

Made a bit of a killing out of this wannabe coin. As much as I hate these shitcoin clones, they do come in handy for accumulating some cheap BTC.

Next.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:01:05 PM

Here is a quick tip...

Thanks for that, so from now on if any reader thinks your here to help or guide them with your info, they will now know , you are a troll here to make yourself money.

NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:03:38 PM

It was not last pump in future there will be more organized pumps and dumps on greedy folks who will enter at high floors. It is going straight down with free fall so after next difficulty adjustment in Bitcoin they will come back for sure. They made billions of dollars in couple of days already.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:05:41 PM

It was not last pump in future there will be more organized pumps and dumps on greedy folks who will enter at high floors. It is going straight down with free fall so after next difficulty adjustment in Bitcoin they will come back for sure. They made billions of dollars in couple of days already.
omg and here is another...... Huh  Cheesy Cheesy

tell me , would you rather pay stupid high fees and slow tx times on btc or would you rather use segwit?

Bitcoin cash is the only coin that performs the same and better as the og btc.

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:08:43 PM

sold all bitcoins for bch. bitcoin transactions are stuck. i dont like that.

bch the new btc. yes count me in
Nice job, just in time when BTC is picking up. Must have been several million satoshies LOL!
The fact that he named himself as "Lisk-investor", which is yet another random shitcoin, says more than enough about his intelligence or choices. Roll Eyes

This coin has everything that it needs, a sleazebag, a criminal and a fake satoshi.
There is literally not a single cyberpunk on board of this scam coin. It still amazes me how they want ridiculously large blocks in the end, which would limit the node running capacities to big entities, which would result in massive centralization and pretty much end with the loss of everything that makes a cryptocurrency valuable. They continue to spread disgusting lies such as "Segwit breaks the signature chain", "Bitcoin Core will never propose a hard fork", "Bitcoin Core is controlled by 1 company", etc. Angry

corporate takeover lead by ver , wright & gavin .. sweet Wink  lol

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:10:05 PM

omg and here is another...... Huh  Cheesy Cheesy

tell me , would you rather pay stupid high fees and slow tx times on btc or would you rather use segwit?

Bitcoin cash is the only coin that performs the same and better as the og btc.

ya is there a pharmacy that takes BCH? :\ hmmm

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
TangentC

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:11:26 PM

It crashed from $2800 to almost $1000 in such a short period just because the one exchange that was causing the pump from a single entity (Ver) crashed the server and now
i'm hearing that there is a huge lawsuit from thousands of their customers against bithumb because the crash caused them huge financial loss

bithumb is back up and trading now.

News Link ?

http://www.hani.co.kr/arti/economy/finance/818839.html

Thanks,

Problem was a server crash, you can guarantee Bithumb terms of service protect them from lawsuits due to hardware or software failure just as other exchanges.

Lawsuits are not going to do anything even if they push thru with them.

BCH price will probably be higher than $2500 by the time one could even start , so lawsuits are a non-issue either way.  Smiley
gembitz

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:18:10 PM

It crashed from $2800 to almost $1000 in such a short period just because the one exchange that was causing the pump from a single entity (Ver) crashed the server and now
i'm hearing that there is a huge lawsuit from thousands of their customers against bithumb because the crash caused them huge financial loss

bithumb is back up and trading now.

News Link ?

http://www.hani.co.kr/arti/economy/finance/818839.html

Thanks,

Problem was a server crash, you can guarantee Bithumb terms of service protect them from lawsuits due to hardware or software failure just as other exchanges.

Lawsuits are not going to do anything even if they push thru with them.

BCH price will probably be higher than $2500 by the time one could even start , so lawsuits are a non-issue either way.  Smiley

lawsuits bwaahaha >>>>its a video game!!! :-D n00bz

garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:22:04 PM

Here is a quick tip...

Thanks for that, so from now on if any reader thinks your here to help or guide them with your info, they will now know , you are a troll here to make yourself money.
I'm not giving anyone advise, just calling it as I see it. This whole BCH excursion is a joke, but that doesn't mean a day trader can't make a bit of profit from gullible people whom you yourself lead to oblivion.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:25:37 PM

^you have no idea how much profit i have made for bitcointalk community members for the past few yrs..lols

gembitz

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:35:11 PM

^you have no idea how much profit i have made for bitcointalk community members for the past few yrs..lols

u baller ^can i pleaseeee have 1 free BCH ? :-D lol

garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:36:15 PM

gembitz

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:38:13 PM

Chat Telegram: https://t.me/bitcoincashfork

Code:
- https://reviews.bitcoinabc.org/differential/
- https://github.com/bitcoin-abc

Spec: https://github.com/Bitcoin-UAHF/spec
Video presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By0w43NQdiY

How to get Bitcoin Cash from many wallet/software/services on Coinomi
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2062488.new
How to recover your trapped Bitcoin Cash from other wallets
https://blog.btc.com/how-to-recover-your-trapped-bitcoin-cash-from-other-wallets-24b929543f26

Exchanges: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets

Reddit:
- https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoincash/
- http://reddit.com/r/Bitcoinabc
- https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/

Forums:
- https://bitco.in/forum/forums/bitcoin-abc.25
- http://www.bccforums.net

Blockexplorers
- https://cashexplorer.bitcoin.com
- https://www.blocktrail.com/BCC
- https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/blocks
- http://blockdozer.com/insight/

Stats
- https://jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/uahf/#2h
- https://cash.coin.dance/blocks
- http://fork.lol
- http://bitcointicker.co/bccnetworkstats/
- http://bch.xbt.it
- https://statocashi.info
- http://ztnark.com/bitcoin-fork

Pools:
- https://pool.viabtc.com
- https://pool.bitcoin.com
- https://www.antpool.com
- https://bcc.suprnova.cc
- https://pool.btc.com
- http://pools.multiblockchains.com

Wallets/Full node:
- Bitcoin ABC: https://bitcoinabc.org
- Bitcoin Classic: https://www.bitcoinclassic.com
- Bitcoin Unlimited: https://www.bitcoinunlimited.info
- Bitcoin XT: https://bitcoinxt.software/

Wallets
- Electron Cash: http://www.electroncash.org (win/mac/linux/android)
- Btc.com: https://bcc-wallet.btc.com/ and mobile: https://blog.btc.com/bitcoin-cash-wallet-for-mobile-grab-it-now-f017957d956e
- Coinomi: https://coinomi.com (android)
- Ledger: http://www.ledgerwallet.com
- Trezor: https://wallet.trezor.io
- Exosus: https://www.exodus.io/eden/
- Webmoney: https://wmh.wmtransfer.com/

Some services (random order)
- https://www.yours.org/
- https://rocketr.net
- https://bitcoincash-games.com
- https://zoomdice.com
- https://safedice.com
- https://fairlay.com (soon)
- http://www.betcoin.ag/
Attention: do your own research to understand if they are scam or not

Developer Resources: https://www.bitcoincash.org/developers

Websites where it is possible to see fees on the Bitcoin network
https://cashvscore.com/
https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin%20cash-transactionfees.html
https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html

Websites where it is possible to see fees on the Bitcoin network
https://bitcoinfees.21.co
https://bitcoinfees.github.io
https://estimatefee.com
https://bitcoinfees.info
https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-median_transaction_fee.html
https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html
https://statocashi.info/dashboard/db/transactions?orgId=1
https://www.smartbit.com.au/charts/transaction-fees-per-transaction
https://anduck.net/bitcoin/fees/144_blocks.php

BIP38
If you have wallets under BIP38, you can decrypt with this https://www.bitaddress.org
Then import the private keys on a Bitcoin Cash compatible wallet

Description:
Bitcoin Cash is a split from Bitcoin with a protocol upgrade to fix on-chain capacity. If Bitcoin Cash gets majority of PoW then it becomes de facto Bitcoin.
It will be a Bitcoin without segwit as soft fork, where upgrades of the protocol are done mainly through hard forks, without changing the economic rules of the Bitcoin.
This will be a fork of the Bitcoin blockchain, 1:1, so no-premining, no-ico (it is like a full airdrop)

My opinion:
While I support for sure the freedom of choice, you should be wise on touching this kind of things.
Your private keys are precious. Keep them safe

Warning: This is NOT Bcash, if you are searching for Bcash, look here: https://medium.com/@freetrade68/announcing-bcash-8b938329eaeb
https://github.com/bcashreal/bcash

FAUCETS??? :\ or i call b.s.!

TangentC

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:44:48 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 05:03:58 PM by TangentC

@Gary,
I don't think I ever met an asshole as full of shit as you.

1KL8VPBmA5vEHj8yuRRX9FHaVH4FFeXUdg

Thanks, I'm a poor chinese man trying to feed his family with bitcoins pls send me freedom coins, thanks.

LOL!!!  Cheesy Cheesy
You have an unconfirmed transaction in core btc since   2017-11-09 06:20:49
https://blockchain.info/address/1KL8VPBmA5vEHj8yuRRX9FHaVH4FFeXUdg

Final Balance    0.00032239 BTC  = $2.09 US

Lot of zeros after that period.
Does not look like you made any money to me.  Wink
Seems like you don't really believe in core btc coin after all since you don't seem to keep any.  Cheesy

I think you just a closet FIAT worshiper.
Don't forget to pay taxes on the conversion to Fiat!
That is if the transaction ever goes thru, Told you fees are $20 to $42 now to actually work on Core Crappy btc coin.
Man you Wasted a lot of money on transaction fees
waqasniaz007

Merit: 121

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:56:27 PM

shit dumped hard. btc is king no one can beat btc.
TangentC

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:06:53 PM

shit dumped hard. btc is king no one can beat btc.

YOU DUMB,  BTC is Broken,  Now run away DUM DUM!

Is that the language you can understand?

Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: