Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:12:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 [531] 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703572 times)
player99

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:23:46 PM

Sounds like we're all grumpy about 10k not being breached. It will happen, eventually.

Meantime here is something for the butt people: Note how she is walking away from a bitcoin cash wallet:

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melancoly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:25:45 PM

Miners won't mine for a low cost, and at the moment bitcoins would stop being mined and only fees will be remained, miners would literally won't earn anything
svennnny

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:34:36 PM

One of the things in the USA that completely scared the establishment was the fact that hundreds of thousands of people who never had been political were all marching to the same play book in support of Trump.  entire roads were blocked and people simply left their cars behind to walk for miles to see his face.  Media did not really cover these events or show the massive crowds.  

The phenomena was looked at by many people in many ways and they found no links of communication.  No central command.  Only thing that united them was an idea.

Rome had this problem with Jesus too.  His idea was a threat to their power.  To counter it they taught Paul for 3 years all about Christs' teachings, etc. then sent him undercover to infil the CORE followers of Christ and posit his "better" idea to them in the hopes they would not find the counterfeit.  Today we call that Christianity or Pauls church.  Go into these churches and quote the words of Jesus and see how quickly your are countered with Pauls words. Watch how fast you are told to leave, censored.

You are now at a historical point for humanity, enjoy!
                                                                                        Bitbobb  November, 30th, 2017

p.s.  Thanks to society our survival no longer requires us to be excellent each day.  We spread risk and get by.  Yet the family in the wilderness has to be excellent each day to survive most likely.  They must plant, harvest and other things to maintain and flourish their lives.

How do you think this relates to the unbanked and the underbanked?  Those people have been cut from society.  This is a slow death sentence in modern society (speaking from personal experience).  And yet they manage to live!  This demonstrates that they were likely able to achieve excellence each day.  Can you imagine how good their goods and services will be once they can participate for the first time in their lives using the most efficient money ever that allows them direct access to the world economy?  Are you scared?  Don't be.  Market forces and truth under int. law are the surest way to peace and prosperity.  The only rational fear is willful blindness (and maybe ASI's too)

There is Bob again with offtopic nonsense as usual. No talking about the poor people in Africa this time ?
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:36:06 PM

To avoid the confusion between Bitcoin and Bcash finally some exchanges have started to list BCH as bcash. It was need and demand of the time to separate these both coins totally from each other. Cryptopia also has just changed it and other exchanges surely will follow the trend.

man, some birds will be flipped with extra venom over the coming days. i wonder if this is gonna become standard practice for any fork from now on. it does make sense. bgold is alot harder to mix up than bitcoin gold. even though it's as nominal as a name change by third parties it might dampen future plans for forks.

Miners won't mine for a low cost, and at the moment bitcoins would stop being mined and only fees will be remained, miners would literally won't earn anything

do your reading. that's how bitcoin and similar things have always worked. the more miners leave, the more difficulty falls, the more profitable it becomes for others to arrive.

and fees will easily finance any crypto network when the time comes plus you won't need tons of machines to find the block reward. it'll happen long after we're all dead with bitcoin anyway.
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:51:21 PM

One of the things in the USA that completely scared the establishment was the fact that hundreds of thousands of people who never had been political were all marching to the same play book in support of Trump.  entire roads were blocked and people simply left their cars behind to walk for miles to see his face.  Media did not really cover these events or show the massive crowds.  

The phenomena was looked at by many people in many ways and they found no links of communication.  No central command.  Only thing that united them was an idea.

Rome had this problem with Jesus too.  His idea was a threat to their power.  To counter it they taught Paul for 3 years all about Christs' teachings, etc. then sent him undercover to infil the CORE followers of Christ and posit his "better" idea to them in the hopes they would not find the counterfeit.  Today we call that Christianity or Pauls church.  Go into these churches and quote the words of Jesus and see how quickly your are countered with Pauls words. Watch how fast you are told to leave, censored.

p.s.  Thanks to society our survival no longer requires us to be excellent each day.  We spread risk and get by.  Yet the family in the wilderness has to be excellent each day to survive most likely.  They must plant, harvest and other things to maintain and flourish their lives.

How do you think this relates to the unbanked and the underbanked?  Those people have been cut from society.  This is a slow death sentence in modern society (speaking from personal experience).  And yet they manage to live!  This demonstrates that they were likely able to achieve excellence each day.  Can you imagine how good their goods and services will be once they can participate for the first time in their lives using the most efficient money ever that allows them direct access to the world economy?  Are you scared?  Don't be.  Market forces and truth under int. law are the surest way to peace and prosperity.  The only rational fear is willful blindness (and maybe ASI's too)

Bitbob your shot, just the fact alone that you support trump and this trump coin shit is 100% proof that NO ONE EVER should listen to you, If your a suppoerter of trump your a freakin MORON!!! But you know the USA is full of morons except for a few pockets of states here and there. But your shot dude go find something else to do than litter this forum with your dribble....
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:01:51 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 08:19:14 PM by Bitbobb

Bitbob your shot, just the fact alone that you support trump and this trump coin shit is 100% proof that NO ONE EVER should listen to you, If your a suppoerter of trump your a freakin MORON!!! But you know the USA is full of morons except for a few pockets of states here and there. But your shot dude go find something else to do than litter this forum with your dribble....

You proved my point thank you.  And it took less than 1 hour.. amazing!  Tell me to leave again, please.

And I support truth and ideas not the men who give them a voice.  Though I have a large respect for such brave souls!

Sort of a big contrast to a person who slings names not even based on reality huh?

And I have sold all my altcoins to buy BCH weeks ago.  And I stated so to the lead dev of Trumpcoin.  So there goes all your ammo against me in one shot.  Now what?  I guess try again.  

And if you like to know why I involved myself in trumpcoin:  it was because I know the real battle will be for legal tender status.  I already have working solutions that have over 14 years of test plus legal review and other strategies.  And no bitcoin core will not be getting them from me.  I think long term.  I have been in this space longer than all of you speculators..

atLASplatform

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:03:02 PM

Down please . I buy more  Grin
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:04:31 PM

Where do you get latest news about transaction fees and number of transactions in Bitcoin Cash?
idaho1

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:05:48 PM

Anyone know how much BCH price on 1st January?
I plan to investing on BCH Cheesy
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:07:30 PM

And I have sold all my altcoins to buy BCH weeks ago.  And I stated so to the lead dev of Trumpcoin.  So there goes all your ammo against me in one shot.  Now what?  I guess try again.  
Oh Bobby, my buddy, what have you done Bobby? You poor sod.

jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:18:16 PM

Are you asking it for real? LOL It will certainly be over $10k+!
atLASplatform

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:18:54 PM

Real 300$  Grin
atLASplatform

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:26:52 PM

Sounds like we're all grumpy about 10k not being breached. It will happen, eventually.

Meantime here is something for the butt people: Note how she is walking away from a bitcoin cash wallet:

Where are her underpants
flyx

Activity: 374
Merit: 101

I am a student

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:29:14 PM

Real 300$  Grin

If roger and craig and other lucky idiots leave this coin alone and don't use this coin for crazy plotting opposite bitcoin (It failed already) , it must be $300 or less and it will grow step by step natural long way but will grow strong

Donate:
BTC:   bc1q3ghe565af3zq20u05qpm474eu8wsff7tflcfg3
ETH:  0xDFCaFeF24a398FB8AbF4ca363c04C267c45279E5
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:29:55 PM

The simplest and best prediction model would be: It is same price as today.
 Grin

But crypto is harder and a trend these days.

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Flakka

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:30:48 PM

https://www.icolite.net/
it looks like  real, and the name is bchplus.  Huh idk why they do this
svennnny

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:33:55 PM

Well said no one will listen to a red tagged Trump + Bcash lover   Grin Grin Grin Grin

vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:45:35 PM

baunty?

Bounty? Bitcoin Cash has no bounty campaign.
First of all, you have to read something about bitcoin cash Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:52:40 PM

I'm looking into some of the other Bitcoin Forks right now and I was just wondering if this coin has more use case examples than Bitcoin gold or the original Bitcoin? I know in the past that developers of said that you shouldn't clog up the Bitcoin network with random use cases but I think that that kind of argument is counterintuitive to its mass adoption
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:54:22 PM

I'm looking into some of the other Bitcoin Forks right now and I was just wondering if this coin has more use case examples than Bitcoin gold or the original Bitcoin? I know in the past that developers of said that you shouldn't clog up the Bitcoin network with random use cases but I think that that kind of argument is counterintuitive to its mass adoption

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BCH_BTC

BCash exchanges are getting update the coin name to make this status permanent as altcoin. Don't get confused by the name of bitcoin which are used by all forks.
Pages: « 1 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 [531] 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: