Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:38:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Dmarket - the worlds first decentralized, cross-game marketplace.  (Read 35754 times)
D_market (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

We Make Virtual Assets Real

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:38:44 PM

We're excited to present you the Demo-version and testnet of DMarket! Check it out and leave us your feedback: https://dmarket.com

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
devster

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:43:41 PM

What is Dmarket doing differently from Enjin? Are they two very different projects?

https://enjincoin.io/enjincoin_whitepaper.pdf
D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:42:02 PM

Can US/Singapore citizens participate in the ICO?

Hey arrowsflump! Of course! However, you need to do KYC procedure before investing.

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:42:48 PM

Any bounty program for Dmarket token as i want to join this great project bounty please reply if any bounty exists.

Hi shaheer001, we do not offer any bounty porgrammes at the moment.

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:47:50 PM

I am not a gamer but this project is interesting. How does a non gamer can benefit from it monetarily from your project, if I buy token of dmarket

Hello there! Thanks for your question! We're issuing a limited number of tokens. After the end of the second token sale, they won't be available for purchase anymore. After the end of the sale, DMT will be listed on one of the Top-10 exchanges, and you can easily trade DMT there.

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:51:31 PM

What is the date of ICO?
Presale kicks off in 1 hour. The crowdsale starts in 4 days - November 3rd.

aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:52:30 PM

I love gaming, but I didn't understand the project concept. Explain it plz to me in a nutshell

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:53:28 PM

what makes this different to the steam marketplace?

Hey tulips69,
the main difference is that we offer in-game items trading not only in 4 game titles but between all the games. This is our ultimate goal - to give you a chance to trade items from any game.

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:04:56 PM

So is it like people who play different games can acquire an asset for one game via the platform while selling an asset of another game they play? I am not really a game player, but I can imagine that there is a market for that.

Hi OZmaster! This sums up pretty much what we want to do. One thing to be added: we want every gamer to actually OWN their in-game items. Currently, you have a very limited number of options on what to do with your virtual assets. With DMarket you will be able to trade and exchange your items on any platform, that uses our API.

The market is huge as of now, but only 6% of gamers can trade items. We want to change this!

Very cool idea. I like gaming and I can imagine how useful such a marketplace would be. Do you have numbers about the market size or personal estimations? Or is it too hard to come up with some good indicators?

OZmaster, we do have some figures. Last year, the turnover of the in-game assets’ trade reached $4 billion. Keep in mind that this $4 billion were aggregated by only 6% of the gamers, which can trade at the moment. We want every single gamer to have an opportunity to trade their items. With our technology, the market of trading items will grow drastically.

zaq130

Activity: 280
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:32:05 AM

Any bounty program for Dmarket token as i want to join this great project bounty please reply if any bounty exists.

"A[a]t the moment" means in future there is going to be a bounty program, is it?
If yes, I want to apply for Japanese translation.

4yma

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:29:22 AM

Greetings.

Tell me, please, what are your arrangements with Steam, you are their partner?

I correctly understood that you have a limited release of tokens?
D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:17:23 PM

Greetings.

Tell me, please, what are your arrangements with Steam, you are their partner?

I correctly understood that you have a limited release of tokens?

Hey 4yma, we don't connect directly to steam. Instead, we're in talks with AAA game developers in order to directly connect games' economies with our platform. You won't need a third party to trade your in-game assets. Plus, you will actually own them.

Cheers,

Dmarket team

zaphold

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:39:16 PM

Hey there DMarket!

I have a couple of questions for you:

1. Are DMarket tokens going to be traded on the market? If so,

2. Were you able to reach an agreement with any of the major exchanges?

3. What is the expected date for the tokens to hit the market?
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:02:16 PM

So is it like people who play different games can acquire an asset for one game via the platform while selling an asset of another game they play? I am not really a game player, but I can imagine that there is a market for that.

Hi OZmaster! This sums up pretty much what we want to do. One thing to be added: we want every gamer to actually OWN their in-game items. Currently, you have a very limited number of options on what to do with your virtual assets. With DMarket you will be able to trade and exchange your items on any platform, that uses our API.

The market is huge as of now, but only 6% of gamers can trade items. We want to change this!

Very cool idea. I like gaming and I can imagine how useful such a marketplace would be. Do you have numbers about the market size or personal estimations? Or is it too hard to come up with some good indicators?

OZmaster, we do have some figures. Last year, the turnover of the in-game assets’ trade reached $4 billion. Keep in mind that this $4 billion were aggregated by only 6% of the gamers, which can trade at the moment. We want every single gamer to have an opportunity to trade their items. With our technology, the market of trading items will grow drastically.

Those are some big numbers. How does actually the transfer of digital assets work? Like, if a gamer has some item for one of his digital, let's say warriors, do all those games have a function where you can pass on an item to the warrior of another player? Are all those games which are relevant today equipped with a function to transfer in-game assets?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
heelzkinu

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:07:04 PM

Wonderful.
Everybody like to play games and this can change crypto world.
D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:04:52 PM

We would like you to stay extremely alert! The ONLY legit website of DMarket is dmarket.io!
A couple of hints on how to double check if you are on DMarket website:

1. We DO NOT offer any bounties or discounts
2. You can see all the official social link on the real DMarket Website.
3. Go to https://t.me/dmarket_en and ask our support if you are unsure about something being legit.

Stay vigilant!

Other look-alike websites are 100% scam.

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:31:29 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 02:10:43 PM by D_market

Our Final Token sale starts in 2 days! Get on board now and create the future of gaming: https://dmarket.com/

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:57:12 PM

Those are some big numbers. How does actually the transfer of digital assets work? Like, if a gamer has some item for one of his digital, let's say warriors, do all those games have a function where you can pass on an item to the warrior of another player? Are all those games which are relevant today equipped with a function to transfer in-game assets?

Not exactly like you've described. Along with blockchain and trading platorm, we're building a special API  for developers, so they can implement our solution and connect to our database. Currently, just a few of the major game titles have this feature and this is precisely the reason, why are we building our platform.  
The more game titles will implement our API, the more game items can be traded.

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:02:51 PM

"A[a]t the moment" means in future there is going to be a bounty program, is it?
If yes, I want to apply for Japanese translation.

It means we do not consider this possibility. Bearing in mind, the final crowdsale kicks off in 2 days, I don't think anything will change regarding our bounty policy.

eristica.com

Activity: 222
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:35:56 PM

What measures will you take to protect against dumping? (price movement of the token down)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: