Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:03:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Dmarket - the worlds first decentralized, cross-game marketplace.  (Read 35757 times)
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:47:38 PM

What about any social bounty?
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:55:31 PM

I cant be able to find any info about bounty campaign of this project..

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
D_market (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

We Make Virtual Assets Real

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 08:12:04 PM

While reading your whitepaper, I found some points that I would like to clarify, before investing into DM:

Tokens Distribution Phase #2
Start date: 1st of November 2017 (12:00 PM NYC Time, UTC-5)
End date: 15th of November 2017 (12:00 PM NYC Time, UTC-5)
DMarket tokens distribution cap (Phase #2): hard cap

From what I understand, Phase 2 of the ICO Sale in November will "define" DM-Coins Hardcap. Is this equal to Max Supply, so that there wont be any more DM-Coins minted after ICO sale has concluded that Hardcap? My main concern here is, that DM does not claim any Coins for themself, like most ICOs with Max Supply do - which makes me think that I might buy a currency that will be subject to inflation.

DMarket tokens are created through the use of the API’s endpoint and a token
factory, itself using a library submodule that can be optionally imported, thus
giving great flexibility to asset creators.

Theese tokens you are refering to, are ment to represent some sort of Ingame-Item within DMarket and not its currency (DM-Coin) - is that correct? In that case you would be using the term "DMarket Token" with two spereate meanings withing your whitepaper and I would suggest to change that. Otherwise it may seem, like DM-Coin will be highly inflationary - on the other side, if thats the case, I'm sure investors are eager to know about that.

Thank you in advance.

Hi!Thanks for your interest in our project!
As we already noted, the tokens will be only sold during the two rounds of the tokensale. Therefore the number of tokens is limited to reduce the inflation risks. The only additional  issue of tokens  is noted in the whitepaper: after the token sale is closed, 10% of the total token amount sold are issued and
 reserved for DMarket’s core activities, and 5% is reserved for DMarket advisory board and partners.

Croin

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:09:49 PM

Any information about the bounty campaign, I would like to make the german translation.
D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 01:15:38 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 01:43:13 PM by D_market

Thanks for your interest in our project!
We don't have any bounty campaign. About the translation, we can talk further in the private messages.

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 12:24:57 PM

The New York Times mentioned DMarket token in its review of new virtual currencies.
What do you guys think about that? Let us know!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/07/business/dealbook/initial-coin-offerings-sec-virtual-currency.html?partner=IFTTT

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 01:47:29 PM

DMarket token is a payment method, not a security. We've passed SEC Howey Test. Learn more at https://dmarket.io/#whitepaper
Don't miss the start of the DMarket tokensale on August 17!

unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 05:01:53 AM

I am very interested in this new project, Dmarket can allow us to turn virtual goods into real commodities, I really like to play online games so this will make it easier for gamers in the world. I would be happy if it can be accepted to promote your project.

esprit577

Activity: 541

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:21:47 AM

Based on blockchain virtual goods exchanges, have a lot of ideas, for the expansion of the gaming market, personal feel this project is very good, a lot of games are more local, qualified version in some countries, can only lead to some of the game currency and equipment limited trading, if the establishment of blockchain , must can achieve global virtual goods transactions, promote the further development of the gaming market.
karanj

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 06:40:35 PM

Turning virtual items into real commodities using blockchain is a well thought concept.Looking forward for this amazing concept.Good Luck

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 12:35:15 PM

Turning virtual items into real commodities using blockchain is a well thought concept.Looking forward for this amazing concept.Good Luck
Thanks!

jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:00:09 PM

Why is it that you are having a good ICO to the worlds first decentralized, cross-game marketplace but you don't have any Bounty campaign program? I think it is significant to have it as you are having only 4 days of 1st phase token crowd sale.
Marekeke

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:04:01 PM

Sorry for asking such basic questions, but could you explain me what value the tokens hold? I understand this is not like buying shares of a company which gain value as the company gains value. So what is it? You pay with coins later on your platform. Does this mean that I can transfer my tokens into coins at some point? Then again: Won't the coins be price stable in order to make payments for in-game items price-stable? If so I guess it would not much sense in terms of being an investment.

I hope that you can clear this up a bit for me as this part of crypto is in general over my head.
Rimus

Activity: 277
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 07:22:49 AM

Here is a short DMarket video review (on Russian):

Bидeoкaнaл "Биткoины для yмныx!" - пpoфeccиoнaльный взгляд нa кpиптoвaлютy и блoкчeйн тexнoлoгии.
D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 10:30:31 AM

Why is it that you are having a good ICO to the worlds first decentralized, cross-game marketplace but you don't have any Bounty campaign program? I think it is significant to have it as you are having only 4 days of 1st phase token crowd sale.
We are holding a really short first phase because we require a really small amount of additional funds to continue the development.

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 10:39:20 AM

Sorry for asking such basic questions, but could you explain me what value the tokens hold? I understand this is not like buying shares of a company which gain value as the company gains value. So what is it? You pay with coins later on your platform. Does this mean that I can transfer my tokens into coins at some point? Then again: Won't the coins be price stable in order to make payments for in-game items price-stable? If so I guess it would not much sense in terms of being an investment.

I hope that you can clear this up a bit for me as this part of crypto is in general over my head.
Hi. thanks for your interest in our project!
Our tokens will be used as a payment method on our platform. You will be able to trade them for new items or real goods.

72matvey

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:55:30 AM

Hey. What do you think about the price of your coin after entering the exchange?
D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 12:33:15 PM

Here is a short DMarket video review (on Russian):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5fI1A2gB-E

We have another one in English. You should check it too.

akhavr

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:31:42 PM

I believe you're looking on pretty early version of the whitepaper.

From what I understand, Phase 2 of the ICO Sale in November will "define" DM-Coins Hardcap. Is this equal to Max Supply, so that there wont be any more DM-Coins minted after ICO sale has concluded that Hardcap? My main concern here is, that DM does not claim any Coins for themself, like most ICOs with Max Supply do - which makes me think that I might buy a currency that will be subject to inflation.

I believe it's clarified in the later version.

DMarket tokens are created through the use of the API’s endpoint and a token
factory, itself using a library submodule that can be optionally imported, thus
giving great flexibility to asset creators.

Theese tokens you are refering to, are ment to represent some sort of Ingame-Item within DMarket and not its currency (DM-Coin) - is that correct? In that case you would be using the term "DMarket Token" with two spereate meanings withing your whitepaper and I would suggest to change that. Otherwise it may seem, like DM-Coin will be highly inflationary - on the other side, if thats the case, I'm sure investors are eager to know about that.

This is also clarified in the later version of the whitepaper.  The paragraph, you've quoted, talks about in-game items, not DM Coins.

Hopefully that helps.

vijayether

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:48:44 AM

What is the difference between Dmarket and Skincoin ? They both look same.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: