Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:41:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Dmarket - the worlds first decentralized, cross-game marketplace.  (Read 35754 times)
D_market (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

We Make Virtual Assets Real

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 09:19:43 AM

A blockchain project aiming to create a marketplace for virtual gaming items has raised more than $10 million in an initial coin offering (ICO).

The ICO for DMarket, which began last week, collected 26,935 ETH – an amount worth roughly $8.9 million at current prices – as well as 365 BTC, valued at approximately $1.5 million. And though DMarket's website doesn't list the number of contributors, it states that the sale drew 4,827 transactions over the several-day period.

https://www.coindesk.com/10-4-million-game-item-exchange-dmarket-raises-new-funds-ico/
Hi! We are very impressed with the enthusiasm of our investors. On our website, you can see that we had 4 890 transactions. Together, we made the future of an in-game economy closer!

Well done, DMarket! Will this impressive figure affect how the second round of crowdfunding will take place three months from now? I myself am gearing up for a possible significant contribution to the November round. Unless tokens hit the exchange market and I am able to swipe some from there from the early sellers.
Hi! Thanks for your interest in our project.
We have a stated plan for the second phase but we are going to announce it later. The DMT is going to enter the exchange market after the second phase.

ethioninja

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:29:06 PM

HEY GUYS,congrats on doing well on your ico; i'veSENT 1ETH during phase 1 and still haven't received my DMTs yet; i've tried adding it on my ethwallet but it's giving me an error of "Not a valid ERC-20 token" i'm i missing something here? Undecided
mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:18:02 AM

HEY GUYS,congrats on doing well on your ico; i'veSENT 1ETH during phase 1 and still haven't received my DMTs yet; i've tried adding it on my ethwallet but it's giving me an error of "Not a valid ERC-20 token" i'm i missing something here? Undecided

You will received your DMTs after the tokens distribution phase#2 who start in 63 days !

You just have to be patient  Wink

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
s@t0sh!

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:27:04 AM

You will received your DMTs after the tokens distribution phase#2 who start in 63 days !

So, does that mean we'll get our tokens after 2 months. ? Undecided

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ethioninja

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:55:05 PM

Happy to wait...infact i might invest more if theirs any progress within the next few weeks Cool good to know the token release date,cheers
alexje

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:20:24 PM

Happy owner of some Dmarket tokens, can't wait for the Alpha in October.

Dmarketteam, if there is anything we can do to promote or something, please let us know. Together we make this a strong community
mickaelsilver10

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:36:44 PM

So, does that mean we'll get our tokens after 2 months. ? Undecided

Indeed, we have to wait the end of the tokens distribution phase#2

But We were aware of before buying this coin … and the patient will pay !!

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:09:49 PM

Thanks for your support! The tokens will be distributed after the end of the phase #2 of the token sale. For now, you can see the amount of the purchased tokens in your personal account on our website.

blockchainz_rm

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:42:35 AM

Good start guys! really successfull first phase! And good article on the coinschedule)
Natalie Les

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:46:40 PM

I didn't find any info about bounty. Do you have any program?
mickaelsilver10

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:16:35 PM

it's normal that you can not find anything about it. Indeed they don't have any bounty campaign.

the only way to get Dmarket Coin will be the tokens distribution phase#2

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
always2late

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:57:18 AM

I'm getting confused by some of the discussions here. But let me try and separate the main points from both sides.

Side A is asking why not use smart contract to secure the ICO sales.
Side B is saying there is no need.
My thought is a lot of ICOs are done like this, so yes, there is no need, if you believe the developer. You trust the developer will create and credit all tokens after ICO.

Side A is unsatisfied with lack of reason for this, but Side A... this is how it's done for many ICOs, and yes of course it will mean you are unhappy but that is it. Side B, maybe got confused and did not understand that Side A just wants to have more transparency. Simple answer: there is not 100% transparency in any ICO so far.

Am I correct?

Side A is just butt mad because they didn't read the white paper, sadly expect a fat dump of this coin at lauch because of that. For thosse of you who believe in the project dont worry when the price drops, just be ready to but up the shares of those with weak hands.
D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:53:08 PM

Hi Natalie, thanks for your interest. No, currently we don't have any bounty campaign.

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:59:02 PM

What do you think about SKINCOIN? Different between SKINCOIN & DMARKET? Advantage DMARKET? Or SKINCOIN & DMARKET - different projects? SKINCOIN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2051269.0

Hi Andrew,

Skinscoin is focused on creating a cryptocurrency for skins exchange. There are lots of similar projects, working just fine without crypto economy. Moreover, there are a lot of similar startups aiming to attract attention and investment with such buzzwords as "cryptocurrency," "blockchain," and "eSports".
Our approach is different here. We create an ecosystem for trading in-game items from any games and on any platform. Therefore, more than 2 billion gamers will be able to sell, exchange, and evaluate their in-game items. In the case of Dmarket, without blockchain it would be impossible to safely and at the same time transparently unite thousands of developers and millions of game universes. We want to create an opportunity for every player to become the owner of real assets.

steamon

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:18:05 PM

Dmarket what do you think about the Kinguin announcement of their own decentralized marketplace? What will Dmarket offer what they don't? Do you have plans to work together? Of course, not all details are known yet from Kinguin. It seems everyone now wants to benefit from the skin market with cryptocurrencies. So I would like to ask whats the difference between Dmarket and recently announced Kinguin future platform? I expect more big players to enter the crypto market in the near future. Before you know it you have g2a also making their own decentralized platform. I am curious for your answer.
gaianoah.tm.2015

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:40:41 PM

Dear Dmarket,

I used me Coinbase wallet on the first stage of the ICO (i did not know that Coinbase was a echange, nor a wallet),
Hope you will refund this transfer or send the good amount of DMT token to me personal (mew) ETH address, before they will be drawn on a ETH wallet that i do not have access to (the Coinbase eth wallet),

Thank you for your your kindly answer,
Obligingly,
Mr Qiu

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:51:41 AM

Dear Dmarket,

I used me Coinbase wallet on the first stage of the ICO (i did not know that Coinbase was a echange, nor a wallet),
Hope you will refund this transfer or send the good amount of DMT token to me personal (mew) ETH address, before they will be drawn on a ETH wallet that i do not have access to (the Coinbase eth wallet),

Thank you for your your kindly answer,
Obligingly,
Mr Qiu

Thanks for bringing this up. Could you please PM your transaction hash and the email from your DMarket account?
You can also contact our support team directly at help@dmarket.io. They are happy to help 24/7.

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 03:47:19 PM

Dmarket what do you think about the Kinguin announcement of their own decentralized marketplace? What will Dmarket offer what they don't? Do you have plans to work together? Of course, not all details are known yet from Kinguin. It seems everyone now wants to benefit from the skin market with cryptocurrencies. So I would like to ask whats the difference between Dmarket and recently announced Kinguin future platform? I expect more big players to enter the crypto market in the near future. Before you know it you have g2a also making their own decentralized platform. I am curious for your answer.

Kinguin employs blockchain technology to provide additional opportunities within their marketplace. We have a different approach. We are creating a new, multi-billion dollar market that will enable gamers to trade in-game items from any game with any other gamers on any platform. More than two billion gamers will be able to get real value for the time they spend playing. Moreover, our API provides a range of business opportunities for game developers and entrepreneurs. With blockchain, we will be able to connect thousands of game developers and millions of gaming universes (old and new) worldwide in a new, united ecosystem.

TrueReligionn

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:36:10 PM

Guys, please I got 1 question.

This is quote from your website:

"The number of DMarket tokens will be strictly limited. At the end of the second phase of token sale we will conduct an additional issue – 15% of all DMarket tokens sold. After that no more DMarket tokens will be ever issued."

And this is quote from your white paper:

"How does the system work from the perspective of the end user?
The user creates an account on DMarket. During registration, the system will create a user pro le and a balance account that will be based on the DMarket token.
Once the user has access to his account, he will have the opportunity to add the needed amount of DMarket tokens to his balance. To do this, he will be able to use the account deposit system, where he can select one of the appropriate methods to top up the account balance for the purchase of DMarket tokens. Processing companies will be involved in this stage. For example, users can use their credit card to buy DMarket tokens. If a user has some other cryptocurrency, the system will allow an instant exchange of the user’s tokens for DMarket tokens, using existing exchanges, such as Coinbase, etc. Standard regulatory and anti-fraud measures could apply to this stage."

Can you tell me please if amount of tokens issued is limited, and almost all of coins would be sold to investors during ICO phase, and you telling that you will not issue more coins... where coins that new users will buy with credit cards after registration will come from??? From air or from space?
kube

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:00:07 PM

Hi

Sorry n00b question, I've been following this for a while after being really excited to invest I am considering investing in your second sale but have one question. With smart contracts, I notice on your website and on your github you actually have a second version (v0.2) of the contract? Does that mean you can literally change it at any time and just publish a new one? Or are you not actually publishing them or do you keep publishing new ones and you'll release the final one at the end of the sales? Just want my investment to be safe. Sorry if that is a silly question to you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: