Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:50:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Dmarket - the worlds first decentralized, cross-game marketplace.  (Read 35759 times)
groundageabalone

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:06:03 PM

I will follow closely
spudsintegers

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:29:23 AM

What will you do in the case that you need to do some repairs to an investment?
D_market (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

We Make Virtual Assets Real

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:57:13 AM

What will you do in the case that you need to do some repairs to an investment?

Hi there! Can you please specify what do you mean by 'repairs'?

Thanks!

wumingshi222

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:02:27 AM

Do not expect too much from the D-Market team

As everyone knows, D-Market has repeatedly postponed delivery of tokens
and I write this text to warn of the possible risk that the people who created the D-Mart will not hand over the tokens to most buyers and will use lies and bureaucratic procedures to try to steal their tokens and cryptocurrencies.

The reason I'm saying this is the horrible treatment I've been having from D-Market's technical staff over the past 3 months.

I made my purchase during the Pre ICO phase, and I sent them about 0.35 BTCs.

At the time I did my registration there was no KYC process, just register the email, do the confirmation of the email and the password and send the btcs.

But due to the long delay in the tokens distribution and all these bureaucratic processes made by the D-Market team, the email provider that I used to do my registration unfortunately closed the doors before I received my tokens.

When I realized I was out of access to my old email box I immediately sent a message to the D-Market team asking what could be done.

Their response was that if I had my login and password working I could continue accessing the D-Market Panel normally, and at the end of ICO I could remove my tokens for an etherium wallet.

But in the meantime the D-Market team has come up with this stupid new KYC process, where the first step to verification is to get a link in the email used to register.

As I said before, my email provider has closed the doors, and I no longer have the email account I used to create my account, even though I have the login and password to access the D-Market Panel, I can not access my mailbox to get this confirmation link.

Again I got in touch with D-Market support and what they told me is that to change my email I would have to send some data to prove that it was mine.

They asked me the TxIDs for the transfers of the BTCs. And I sent it.
So they asked me to wait. I waited for several days.
Then they asked me for the old email address, and for a new contact email. I sent.
So they asked me to wait. I waited for several days.
Then they asked me for a printscreem gives my wallet, proving my transactions. And I sent it.
So they said they could finally exchange me email so I could get my account back.

So this morning the response they gave me was simply that it was impossible to change the email and if I wanted to participate, I would have to create a new account and lose my old account - including the funds.

In simple words: just because my email provider has closed the doors and I can not confirm the damn link they are stealing my money under the claim that it is not possible to change my email.

I asked them to revert the BTCs transaction, and send back the btc amount to the same buyer wallet - fees (what I think is perfectly fair for both sides), they said no.

I asked them to send the tokens to the eth address that I had registered in the D-Market Painel when I created my account and they said no (becouse I couldn't complete the KYC email verification > becouse my email provide closed the doors!).

That means, they offer no means of account recovery. Posting this on the slack and on the Telegram I have met other people who are having similar problems.

And I believe that due to this delay in the distribution, it is only a matter of time until hundreds of users also have their accounts frozen and can not redeem their tokens .

And that's why I think a lot of people are going to lose their money by buying D-Market tokens. Becouse the team seems interested in making the KYC and audit process much bureocratic as possible just to try to freeze (and steal) the funds of as many people as possible.
Strad

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:02:21 PM

Is there anyone who got the tokens to Myetherwallet? Today?
brownie14

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:40:50 PM

Is there anyone who got the tokens to Myetherwallet? Today?

i just did that now but it says one has to wait 5-7 days for the tokens to be transferred...,,hmhmhm...what the fuck.....
Strad

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:15:56 PM

It's ok, that's happening to me too. We  have to wait another week to actually get the tokens.
D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:30:04 PM

Dear contributors,
here's a quick update regarding recent Dmarket developments:

We have successfully completed the financial audit of the token sale! DMarket Smart contract has been successfully deployed: https://etherscan.io/address/0x2ccbff3a042c68716ed2a2cb0c544a9f1d1935e1#code
The token generation event has already finished. We expect to distribute tokens in the following days.

We greatly appreciate your patience! 👍

DMarket Team

Niveus

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:31:00 PM

Wow, Dmarket team was able to raise $30 million for 2 ico-rounds. This is a stunning success! Congratulations!
I have been a fan of Natus Vinsere for several years and now I have a great opportunity to multiply my investments with the help of the team's creator.  Wink
Dent_DC

Activity: 74
Merit: 13

Be nice

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:05:28 PM

Hi there,

FYI

Yesterday I logged in to dmarket.io and saw the option to "Get tokens" so as I am fully verified and have added my wallet address that is compatible long ago I clicked it. It said that I could expect my tokens to arrive in 7 hours. But they did not.

Edit: Or did it say 7 days??? I see other say something about 5-7 days here. Why so long time from click to send? nvm... yawn

..:: Just another day in paradise... ::..
BTC bc1q4cc3rzknwu2hsclxk4rn6jv4ez9wrnd2elssn8
Serty1990

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:09:13 AM

I am happy with how Dmarket team is communicating to us as investors. It does take some time but the updates like the emails i got are very professional and clear. Now we just have to wait a couple of days (or max 7 days) to receive our tokens and let the team do their work. I am sure the token will also get listed on some big exchanges but i don't worry about that. I want this project to succeed because it's cool and unique.
Strad

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:49:06 AM

Yes, it looks transparent and professional. Also, we have to admit that there are crypto tokens with very similar projects already on the market, and those also might look professional. However, I believe that the gaming industry is so big that there is room for at least 3 major gaming cryto currencies on this world at the moment. Now, since this is the begining of blockchain gaming trade, which is very important, the first crypto gaming projects should be the strongest in couple of years, and there is no doubt that there will be more cheaper copies of these projects in the future. This is why Dmarket needs to follow its competition and uniquely offer something different and more attractive to users and investors.
coinhuatter

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:58:29 PM

Hello, I came across this article by this ICO called Nitro while doing my due diligence. https://medium.com/@NitroToken/nitro-air-drop-inbound-4e76ed3193e6 . Apparently, they are going to do an airdrop to gaming-related ICO. Anybody knows if Dmarket is one of their airdrop target?
Brucelats

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:50:31 PM

When are we going to recieve our tokens to our Ether wallets? Smart contract was deployed 4 days ago. Tokens are still not distributed!

cryptoasis

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:19:03 AM

When are we going to recieve our tokens to our Ether wallets? Smart contract was deployed 4 days ago. Tokens are still not distributed!

Same question here..
dektox

Activity: 114
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:07:54 PM

I can't find my tokens on MEW too. All we can do is wait. Anyway, there is nothing we can do with it. There is no sense in pushing the team with the tokens since the tokens are valuable only if the product is developing.

One question: if tokens to be issued on Waves?
alink

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:30:58 PM

Love the project. Good luck you guys and holders
mmrism

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

I love XSN and ITNS, XMG, ARO, TWIST etc.

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:18:55 AM

I received the token on MEW before about 7h.
I'm looking forward to be listed on a exchange and seeing future development.
taiche
Copper Member

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:01:51 AM

Dev,any update at poloniex listing? may be other exchanger?
D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:15:56 AM

With both audits have been recently completed, we wanted to share some insights with our contributors! Check out the latest update: https://dmarket.io/info/en/dmarket-completes-token-sale-smart-contract-audits/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: