Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:47:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay - New Coin Launch - Official Thread  (Read 119794 times)
GeniusX

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:16:19 PM

Im buying Biblepay right now.

I recommend using escrow ( Can be OP)

1 BBP = 1 satoshi

Unlimited!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 07:23:52 PM

Regarding no blocks, I havent found one in 24 hours myself, but we have 95 connections now.

Alright, regarding CPU usage, in debug mode, I have successfully added the ability to peg the processor (at least in Linux its working), but its not clear how this will work in Windows until we test it.

We should have a new version out in a few hours as we establish our config management/deploy system.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:46:44 PM

Regarding no blocks, I havent found one in 24 hours myself, but we have 95 connections now.

Alright, regarding CPU usage, in debug mode, I have successfully added the ability to peg the processor (at least in Linux its working), but its not clear how this will work in Windows until we test it.

We should have a new version out in a few hours as we establish our config management/deploy system.

so when will we add to an exchange ? this coin is too hard to mine , i mine it all day with my i7-7700k 

just got 1block  and 12 hours later nothing block anymore
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 08:58:26 PM

so when will we add to an exchange ? this coin is too hard to mine , i mine it all day with my i7-7700k 

just got 1block  and 12 hours later nothing block anymore
Ill contact ccex on Aug 1, and see how many days he requires to list it.  It might take him a week or so after that to get us running, so please be patient.

The new version should be out soon, our configuration system is building it now.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:05:19 PM

I will support any idea that helps Orphans. Praise be to God and I hope that you are successful, If I were only a little more techy I would try to mine this myself.

God Bless

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

kotbi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 09:13:01 PM

it can only run on windows 64 bit system?  my 32 bit computer says it can not install a 64 bit software when I tried to download the exe file on your website.

████→→       ● BitMEX, trade bitcoin and altcoins using 100X leverage   Use this link to sign up and get 10% off fees for 6 months

████→→       ● BitMEX, 100倍杠杆交易比特币和山寨币  设在香港,提供中文支持, 用此链接开户前6个月节省10%的交易费
DisasterFaster

Activity: 770
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:59:11 PM

Very interesting coin.

I've got the wallet up and running but am stuck at block 159 and showing 6 active connections.

I see some cool features built into the wallet and I like it.

Will be glad to get this wallet running properly and will be glad when I can buy some coin on the exchange.  Tongue

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:25:35 PM

BIBLEPAY
New Release Notice:

1.0.1.5-Non-Mandatory

- Added Ability to Utilize all of the Processor Power for BibleHashing
- Added Checkpoint
- Removed one line of spam
- Removed the confusing Disabled labels on the Overview page UI

* To utilize your full processor potential for those that indeed want to max out the processor do the following from the rpc:
setgenerate true threadcount
(For example, you can run 25 threads to ensure the CPU is maxed out, or just run one per core)

Alternatively in the biblepay.conf file add:
gen=1
genproclimit=25

To Download:
https://www.biblepay.org

Note: To verify you are running the latest, your Help | Information version should say 1.0.1.5.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:31:52 PM

Very interesting coin.

I've got the wallet up and running but am stuck at block 159 and showing 6 active connections.

Will be glad to get this wallet running properly and will be glad when I can buy some coin on the exchange.  Tongue

We were just stuck on that block due to a pump-n-dump earlier, but we recovered.  We have a feature that allows the chain to continue if that happens (after one hour of being stuck).  Looks good now.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:38:12 PM

it can only run on windows 64 bit system?  my 32 bit computer says it can not install a 64 bit software when I tried to download the exe file on your website.

Hmmm, very interesting situation, it looks like we have been building the 64 bit version for windows.

I'll check into this now and get back to you asap.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
DisasterFaster

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:38:23 PM

Very interesting coin.

Will be glad to get this wallet running properly and will be glad when I can buy some coin on the exchange.  Tongue

We were just stuck on that block due to a pump-n-dump earlier, but we recovered.  We have a feature that allows the chain to continue if that happens (after one hour of being stuck).  Looks good now.

I rebooted the wallet and re-scanned and re-indexed and now it's fully synched and mining. Sure would be nice to buy some coins so it's not empty Cheesy

If the block stuck from pump and dump how is that if I can't buy the coin on an exchange?
Valkad

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:41:07 PM

Very interesting coin.

Will be glad to get this wallet running properly and will be glad when I can buy some coin on the exchange.  Tongue

We were just stuck on that block due to a pump-n-dump earlier, but we recovered.  We have a feature that allows the chain to continue if that happens (after one hour of being stuck).  Looks good now.

I rebooted the wallet and re-scanned and re-indexed and now it's fully synched and mining. Sure would be nice to buy some coins so it's not empty Cheesy

If the block stuck from pump and dump how is that if I can't buy the coin on an exchange?

Give me the address, I'll send 100 coins Wink

HUG - HNLhjuzyQ1LHXctvYYA76LpjtUQEaJ7HJe
DisasterFaster

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:44:14 PM

Very interesting coin.

Thanks Valkad!

BFiB3Eg1Bd4hwBd5ZhMvLXeyVp6Jb3Qfaz

Also, one other question is it ok to bump that genproclimit to a higher number?

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:44:38 PM

Very interesting coin.

[/quote]

[/quote]

You can probably mine a block within 24 hours if you leave it on.  We wont be listed for another 10 days or so (on c-cex).

It was pumped because there is a very volatile amount of traffic on the external nodes.  Sometimes 90 connections sometimes 125 etc.  So if they pump the diff up, our retarget is every 4 blocks, this can happen Smiley.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:52:07 PM

Ok, please navigate to www.biblepay.org, hit f5 to refresh the page, click Downloads, and look for the 'Windows 32' download, and please let us know if it fails. 

Good luck.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:56:06 PM

BIBLEPAY
New Release Notice:

1.0.1.5-Non-Mandatory

- Added Checkpoint

* To utilize your full processor potential for those that indeed want to max out the processor do the following from the rpc:
(For example, you can run 25 threads to ensure the CPU is maxed out, or just run one per core)

gen=1
genproclimit=25

To Download:

Note: To verify you are running the latest, your Help | Information version should say 1.0.1.5.

What is the rpc and how do i modified, i tried to put setgenerate true threadcount in the debug console, but is makes and error  ¨Error: Error parsing JSON:threadcount¨, i put the genproclimit=25 in the .conf though, how do i verify is using all the thread of my cpu?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:59:22 PM

BIBLEPAY
New Release Notice:

1.0.1.5-Non-Mandatory

- Added Checkpoint

gen=1
genproclimit=25

To Download:

What is the rpc and how do i modified, i tried to put setgenerate true threadcount in the debug console, but is makes and error  ¨Error: Error parsing JSON:threadcount¨, i put the genproclimit=25 in the .conf though, how do i verify is using all the thread of my cpu?

Click Tools | Debug | Console
Then from the textbox, enter:
setgenerate true 20

That would run 20 miner threads Smiley

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Valkad

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:00:21 PM

Nod32 blocks access to the Download page of Windows 64, other pages are normal. Probably, someone complained about the content

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 11:05:34 PM

Nod32 blocks access to the Download page of Windows 64, other pages are normal. Probably, someone complained about the content
It could be because I just renamed the div since we have two windows versions now, but, ironically, both versions are now unblocked for me from Chrome, so it must have become popular at least - we probably have two separate issues Smiley.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Valkad

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:07:07 PM

Nod32 did not stop me, I turned it off and downloaded it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: