Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:31:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ㉫ ENJIN COIN - World's most Secure Mobile Wallet RELEASED for BTC / LTC / ETH  (Read 101024 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 12:50:51 PM

What ESCROW is being used here?

Look!
There is no information on what Escrow system you're using and how the ICO's are super hyped these days, there are turning out to be many scams in ICO.
I would never invest in a ICO without an ESCROW and would suggest the same

Try this if you can't find any!
Else get a ESCROW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maximb

Activity: 164
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 12:55:03 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 03:15:25 AM by Maximb

In other words, you are making new crypto currency for in-game payments andmonetization not developing the game itself. Am i right?

Yes that is correct. Enjin Coin will provide communities, content creators, game servers and game publishers, an easy solution for implementing virtual goods and real value, into their game-play.

Enjin Coin will also provide monetization options for communities, forums and groups that don't necessarily require a game.
This will be implemented into the Enjin CMS first, which already powers 250k communities of all kinds. Check here for the list of communities:

https://www.enjin.com/communities

CEO - Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming
WitekRadomski

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for gaming!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 04:51:23 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 11:19:59 PM by WitekRadomski

What ESCROW is being used here?

The crowdsale is going to be run through Ethereum, you will recieve tokens immediately when Ether is sent to the crowdsale address. Escrow is needed if the tokens are distributed manually by the team after the crowdsale ends. In our case it is fully automated by smart contracts.
Enjin is one of the top 1000 websites in the world, our reputation and history is well known in the industry. The funds will be held in multi-sig by the Directors of Enjin PTE LTD who have been running Enjin since 2009 and registered as a company in Singapore in 2012.

Wow. Looking pretty neat. Am interested in supporting this.

Was wondering on the current development in this? How far is the current progress on it?

We're currently in the planning, marketing and early development stage. Next month we're working on the smart contracts and we'll likely begin development on the SDKs and wallets.

CTO, Enjin Coin - Smart cryptocurrency for gaming!
Jacob70 (OP)

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 11:17:25 PM

Received requests to showcase the team. Here is the core Enjin Coin Team & Advisors:

CreditM8

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:47:18 PM

Interesting concept and the custom coin minting. Good that you have an adoption plan because of your communities. Will keep an eye on this.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:35:07 PM

So what game that already support the use of this coin?
Or you will develop your own game so it get integrated with the coin right from the begining?
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:52:44 PM

awesome design, i like it, Hopefully you are successful with your project  Smiley

WitekRadomski

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 10:07:49 PM

So what game that already support the use of this coin?
Or you will develop your own game so it get integrated with the coin right from the begining?

We're going to release a Minecraft Plugin and Unturned Plugin to support those 2 games. There are thousands of Minecraft servers using the existing Enjin Minecraft Plugin for in-game item purchases already, so the upgrade will be seamless for them.

We are also pursuing partnerships with game developers and creating SDKs to support integration into other games.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:32:03 PM

I have some questions:

You're conducting an ICO in order to earn funds for the project, yet are withholding 34% of the total coin supply as a form of 'pre-mine', why is this?

Your infographic states it is 18% for the team and 16% for bounties etc. (Although I do note your somewhat dishonest use of the assertion that 66% are to be "distributed to the Public Contributors", when you really mean 'sold to the public'). So if the team and other expenses are to be paid by this 'pre-mine', what are the ICO funds you collect to be used for?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
itulaj1

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:17:09 PM

dev waiting info for about bounty socmed
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:21:08 PM

How are you going to get 250k websites to use your coin ? Isn't that a bit ambitious ? If you can do that then you should be about to get some private servers up for games like Minecraft or something. RuneScape maybe ?
WitekRadomski

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 06:36:02 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 06:58:47 PM by WitekRadomski

You're conducting an ICO in order to earn funds for the project, yet are withholding 34% of the total coin supply as a form of 'pre-mine', why is this?

Your infographic states it is 18% for the team and 16% for bounties etc. (Although I do note your somewhat dishonest use of the assertion that 66% are to be "distributed to the Public Contributors", when you really mean 'sold to the public'). So if the team and other expenses are to be paid by this 'pre-mine', what are the ICO funds you collect to be used for?

Hi cryptodevil, thanks for bringing this up.

16% Partnerships:

This portion of tokens will be used to promote Enjin Coin directly to gamers and game developers over the next few years. We have a multi-stage coin adoption strategy for the gaming market:
  • The community level (guilds, clans, websites, forums)
  • Game servers - with plugins for popular games (beginning with Minecraft and Unturned)
  • Indie game developers
  • Larger game developers

For each of these four stages, we'll need to use some of the partnership tokens as incentives.

In the short term, for the first two aspects, we are partnering with a selection of gaming communities who will implement Enjin Coin features and rewards into their servers & websites. We've already received hundreds of partnership applications to review. These partners will receive a larger amount of coins monthly with the goal of creating interesting gameplay or rewards with them.

We're also going to distribute small amounts of coins to 30,000 existing gaming communities (the most active ones on the Enjin network).

18% Team/Advisors:

This includes our core team and advisors, and others that have been instrumental in the ongoing project, they work in the background and we haven't mentioned them in the whitepaper. This is to incentivize the original team to put in their absolute best for more than a salary going forward. Many of us here are working 10-12 hour days and weekends because we believe in this project's future. Each team member should have a personal stake in our success.

Crowdsale funds:

The Funding Allocation section in the whitepaper lays out how the crowdsale funds will be used. A large portion (50%) is going towards development and this involves hiring and expanding our development team so we can move much faster. The Enjin social network is a complex project and needs an 8 person team full-time to run it. We are looking to increase - possibly double - our existing team to be able to devote energy towards Enjin Coin development. We may need to work on custom game plugins & game developer partnerships, which in our experience takes up a large amount of development time. World-class devs and staff don't come cheap and if we were to hire 6 additional developers and other supporting staff we're looking at an increased spend of $1m+ USD per year in salaries alone, not to mention a lot of additional costs involved.

We are also working with Vanbex Group for consulting and assistance with Enjin Coin over the next few months. Part of the crowdsale funds are paying the cost of working with Vanbex. Their team effectively doubles our marketing and development power leading up to the crowdsale.

Also, you list this young lady: Lilia Pritchard, as a team member and marketing and social media expert, yes?

Trouble is, whenever I do a search for her with the term 'enjin' I don't get any results other than your ICO page and a website listing a 'Lilia Pritchard' as an English language teacher.

Actually, even when I do a simple search on "Lilia Pritchard" I'm only getting 62 results, none of them leading anywhere useful.

Where would I find examples of Ms Pritchard's social media chops?

Lilia has been with us since launch in 2009, but she prefers to work in the background. She has managed and edited many of our articles, sales, partnerships, and Enjin social media accounts over the years. She also does a lot of the tireless, thankless operations work that keeps the company running smoothly.

WitekRadomski

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:17:46 PM

How are you going to get 250k websites to use your coin ? Isn't that a bit ambitious ? If you can do that then you should be about to get some private servers up for games like Minecraft or something. RuneScape maybe ?

We have 250k communities on the existing Enjin website platform. Not all gaming communities will choose to use Enjin Coin, but we have a good opportunity to reach many of them.

Thousands of Minecraft servers use the Enjin plugin daily for in-game purchases. We will be updating the plugin with Enjin Coin support and we'll make it extremely simple to start using Custom Coins in Minecraft. Beyond that, we're distributing Enjin Coins to the 30,000 most active communities over time, to encourage adoption.

Finally we have 30% of funding allocated towards ongoing marketing. We're going to promote this platform to players of Unturned that has a huge and untapped community and believe this will be an easy sell when combined with our in-game plugin and shop system.

I can easily see thousands of communities and over 100k gamers using Enjin Coin in Q1 2018.

Jacob70 (OP)

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 11:03:46 PM

Official Signature + Avatar Campaign
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2050527.0

Open to Senior Member, Hero, Legendary, and Staff!
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:14:28 AM

We have 250k communities on the existing Enjin website platform. Not all gaming communities will choose to use Enjin Coin, but we have a good opportunity to reach many of them.

Thousands of Minecraft servers use the Enjin plugin daily for in-game purchases. We will be updating the plugin with Enjin Coin support and we'll make it extremely simple to start using Custom Coins in Minecraft. Beyond that, we're distributing Enjin Coins to the 30,000 most active communities over time, to encourage adoption.

Finally we have 30% of funding allocated towards ongoing marketing. We're going to promote this platform to players of Unturned that has a huge and untapped community and believe this will be an easy sell when combined with our in-game plugin and shop system.

I can easily see thousands of communities and over 100k gamers using Enjin Coin in Q1 2018.

Actually, I too have noticed Enjin being used often by Minecraft servers. In fact, from what I can tell, it's a pretty powerful tool that can be used to monetize Minecraft for server creators. As for marketing, why not try to target more free to play games beyond just Unturned? It could prove valuable for the long term success of the project.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
dz4505

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:50:30 AM

This one seems to be one of the more interesting ICOs out there because the platform is already there which you can tap for potential customers.

Most ICO out there doesn't have anything per say. 
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:35:31 AM

Official Signature + Avatar Campaign
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2050527.0

Open to Senior Member, Hero, Legendary, and Staff!

Why only for sr.member, hero, legendary and staff , why for jr.member and member not to participate, maybe with many participants can increase the popularity of this project Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:41:24 AM

You guys should commission me to handle all your editing. The announcement is full of grammatical errors, as well as many inconsistencies with regards to naming convention and flow.

I'd also be willing to take Enjin Coin in return!

For what it's worth, I'm also extremely familiar with Enjin. I'm not entirely sure if this is actually endorsed by them, though...?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
GintoniK

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

I Speak Future

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 06:13:07 AM

This is interesting, i have been using Enjin services for many many years and i have been 100% satisfied. The space they provide for online communities to establish has played a crucial role in the growth of mmorpg games. Their customer support is good, the prices are competitive and the service is stable.

On the other hand i dont see where an enjin coin is required in the business model nor what will be its use.

They do have the clientbase to push the coin's adoption. I will be following, best of luck! 

Bear markets are boring !
Maximb

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 02:43:47 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 03:16:05 AM by Maximb

16% Partnerships:
This portion of tokens will be used to promote Enjin Coin directly to gamers and game developers over the next few years.
For each of these four stages, we'll need to use some of the partnership tokens as incentives.
We're also going to distribute small amounts of coins to 30,000 existing gaming communities (the most active ones on the Enjin network).
18% Team/Advisors:
That is a huge chunk of money you are going to be diluting the pot with. You want people to buy 66% of the coin supply with ETH and then you are effectively in control of the other 34% which, as they are being sold on the market, rob those 66% coin-holders of value. So they are not just buying at the ICO price, they are buying at the ICO price and then facing a 50% 'tax' being applied to their market share value as those remaining 34% of coins are distributed and ultimately sold for ETH.

Who came up with those figures and thought they'd be an acceptable structure for an ICO-funded project?

World-class devs and staff don't come cheap and if we were to hire 6 additional developers and other supporting staff we're looking at an increased spend of $1m+ USD per year in salaries alone, not to mention a lot of additional costs involved.
You are running the crowdsale with the intent of reaching a minimum of 60,000 ETH, yes? That equates to about USD$12,000,000.00 at today's prices. Why is that insufficient for your project's spending needs to the degree that you also want to distribute another USD$3,000,000.00 dollars-worth (16% Partnerships) of coins from the pre-mine to pay for other aspects of the project which are not apparently covered by the initial ICO amount collected.

Would it not be fairer to use ICO funds to purchase coins from the post-ICO market for paying for these third-party 'community' distributions? That would at least mitigate the persistent down-pressure on the market from value dilution.

18% Team/Advisors:
This includes our core team and advisors... Each team member should have a personal stake in our success.
Indeed, they should, which is why it is *really* important to ensure the people you are listing as team-members are legitimate. Which leads me to the other issue of trying to establish the who's who of the Enjin team.

You listed Lilia Pritchard as somebody who 'works in the background', yet she is supposed to be a social media and marketing expert who happens to have no presence on the web, at all. Why is this and how can we be sure she is who you say she?

The same goes for these two people:
and

Neither of whom I can find any details for outside of your infographic. Please provide links to show these three exist somewhere on the web as actual people, as opposed to us having to simply take your words for it.

I am not being unreasonable in these requests and Vanbex, the excellent and highly professional marketing firm you are looking to pay with your ICO funds, will know exactly why I am asking these questions of you and will most definitely agree with the need to ensure that you and your project are exactly who and what you say you are.

If you doubt me, ask them.

Hi cryptodevil,

Welcome to our thread, and thank you for the relevant discussion points.

Let me quickly address your last points:

Lilia, Chris and Brad are incredibly instrumental to Enjin and we’ve been working together for many years.

Please view their Enjin profiles and post history as follows:

Chris Hirasawa https://www.enjin.com/profile/chris/posts
Brad Bayliss https://www.enjin.com/profile/brad/posts
Lilia Pritchard https://www.enjin.com/profile/lilia/posts

As you can see, they have thousands of forum posts dedicated to helping our users and clients. We generally use emails to communicate with game developers and partners, so real names are generally not used in public social media.

If you have ever written in to http://enjin.com/support/form over the last 7 years, you would most certainly have received a response from Chris or Brad, or Lilia. Enjin receives 100s of requests on a daily basis, from both our own customers, to larger well known entities, such as Revelations Online (we just completed a quick cross promotion with them recently). https://twitter.com/RevOnlineGame/status/870671371780722689

We have in the past, worked with entities such as Square Enix, PC Gamer, NCSOFT, Zam as well as other huge gaming personalities.

Your requests are more than reasonable, and I’ll be happy to answer any further questions you have. We will address your initial points shortly.

CEO - Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: