Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ㉫ ENJIN COIN - World's most Secure Mobile Wallet RELEASED for BTC / LTC / ETH  (Read 101028 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:53:51 AM

I acquired some Enjin today, I have been following this project since before ICO. But like most ICOs the price will eventually drop below ICO price, which is a great opportunity to buy. Going to hold long term, maybe get some more if the project shows some success.
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:18:15 AM

I acquired some Enjin today, I have been following this project since before ICO. But like most ICOs the price will eventually drop below ICO price, which is a great opportunity to buy. Going to hold long term, maybe get some more if the project shows some success.

totally agree ,i already never join ICO now , i like buy some tokens from etherdelta ,that's more profit for me.
burnsh56

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:34:20 AM

I acquired some Enjin today, I have been following this project since before ICO. But like most ICOs the price will eventually drop below ICO price, which is a great opportunity to buy. Going to hold long-term, maybe get some more if the project shows some success.

Yeeeeah, that is the truth. Now it is reasonable to wait and buy tokens after ICO, not on the main event.

That is how I bought BMC, PRG, REQ and some others.

But I had a mistake with one ICO - thought that Raiden will be lower the ICO as many others but it made a good profit already.
Maximb

Activity: 164
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:13:31 AM

not happy with current price but I'm long term investor and I'm sure enjin will be successful game coin just like gamecredits.I'm holding coins on exchanges and mew but looking forward to official enjincoin wallet.When's it gonna be released?

We hope to release the Enjin Smart wallet near the end of December this year. We're testing the Android version currently and once perfected will develop the iOS version shortly after.

CEO - Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming
Basicball

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:10:49 AM

not happy with current price but I'm long term investor and I'm sure enjin will be successful game coin just like gamecredits.I'm holding coins on exchanges and mew but looking forward to official enjincoin wallet.When's it gonna be released?

We hope to release the Enjin Smart wallet near the end of December this year. We're testing the Android version currently and once perfected will develop the iOS version shortly after.

can't wait to start using this Cheesy
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:38:18 PM

I sent some ENJ from HitBTC to Coinomi on the 12th of november, and it still hasn't arrived.
Could someone point me in the right direction to solving my problem please?

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5ddb73de06261421ebb876c77182dc5836d02a44b47869264295c838f582161b

I don't understand why people use HitBTC even if some[/i] legit trading occurs there.

It's one of the strangest things and I hadn't even heard of it until this year... gives weird false 'market caps' that end up making newbs think they've hit gold mines when the coin is ACTUALLY trading for 10% of what it supposedly is selling for (often futures during active ICOs?....) on Hit

I know hitbtc is a big exchange for IOU trading. You can see some altcoin trading even the true tokens have not been distributed. I think the risk is high But the reward is also high.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
JWH007

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:32:27 PM

Now ENJ's price is under ICO's price...do you think that it is a bad signal? what's a real price that ENJ could reach?

Most ICO's trade the same way. Initial mania followed by the hangover. Enjin is an actual business with an actual product, which is way more than most projects can say. I think this current price is an absolute steal. 6 months from now I will be shocked if it's not above $0.10 which would be a 500% ROI. Of course this is speculation at this point, but people need to start looking at these coins from a percentage standpoint. $0.02 to $0.04 is a 100% ROI and the probability of it hitting $0.04 in January when the alpha version is released is pretty high IMO. Tell a traditional stock investor that they can generate 100% ROI in 2 months and they'll write you a check on the spot!

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:43:31 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 08:58:05 PM by Notin2

Now ENJ's price is under ICO's price...do you think that it is a bad signal? what's a real price that ENJ could reach?

Most ICO's trade the same way. Initial mania followed by the hangover. Enjin is an actual business with an actual product, which is way more than most projects can say. I think this current price is an absolute steal. 6 months from now I will be shocked if it's not above $0.10 which would be a 500% ROI. Of course this is speculation at this point, but people need to start looking at these coins from a percentage standpoint. $0.02 to $0.04 is a 100% ROI and the probability of it hitting $0.04 in January when the alpha version is released is pretty high IMO. Tell a traditional stock investor that they can generate 100% ROI in 2 months and they'll write you a check on the spot!

To be honest i think there were too many hype about Enjin during ico period, alot of supporters expected it to sell out within minutes myself included, non the less my only regret was putting every thing on ico, should have been part in ico, other part to scoop more from exchange just incase it get dump, am just hoping to see a rise in price hopefully when development is up great deal, am an investor and i reserve the right to state my views.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:32:07 AM

To be honest i think there were too many hype about Enjin during ico period, alot of supporters expected it to sell out within minutes myself included, non the less my only regret was putting every thing on ico, should have been part in ico, other part to scoop more from exchange just incase it get dump, am just hoping to see a rise in price hopefully when development is up great deal, am an investor and i reserve the right to state my views.
I also do not know if what happened saw the price very low. Increase of this coin is still very slow and do not know whether to return according to ico price or never again

Notin2

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:03:11 AM

I sent some ENJ from HitBTC to Coinomi on the 12th of november, and it still hasn't arrived.
Could someone point me in the right direction to solving my problem please?

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5ddb73de06261421ebb876c77182dc5836d02a44b47869264295c838f582161b

I don't understand why people use HitBTC even if some[/i] legit trading occurs there.

It's one of the strangest things and I hadn't even heard of it until this year... gives weird false 'market caps' that end up making newbs think they've hit gold mines when the coin is ACTUALLY trading for 10% of what it supposedly is selling for (often futures during active ICOs?....) on Hit

I know hitbtc is a big exchange for IOU trading. You can see some altcoin trading even the true tokens have not been distributed. I think the risk is high But the reward is also high.

I don't understand why they allow such trading activities to take place, why trading iou of a token that the market capitalization has not been determine yet and most especially will be listening on exchange as soon as the said ico is over? I see it as misleading innocent buyers and naive sellers, it is totally wrong in my opinion, Hitbtc should discourage such trading, anyways people are stubborn and will go ahead regardless of warning.
rizla2

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:09:38 PM

Looking more and more like a fail. Organizing a trading competition to boost volume on markets. And their customers service is below pair. I wrote its a desperate move (and only that) and got kicked out of their telegram group. I honestly hope another coin will beat them on all fields since they're full of themselves without a working product.

they have a working product. And are over 9 years an established gaming platform with millions of satisfied users. Since on Binance the price allready rised 100 satoshis without a competion or  hype. They were completely right imo to kick u out.

I was right about the competition. Its such a bad move, you have to be 12 to come up with that too boost sales/prices. It will drive the prices even further down to the post ICO price like I predicted. Instead of kicking people out they should ask why do you think the move is desperate or explain why it isn't. Its called community management and you have to be able to handle critics in a proper way, not kick them out like a child.
Maximb

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 01:28:13 PM

Looking more and more like a fail. Organizing a trading competition to boost volume on markets. And their customers service is below pair. I wrote its a desperate move (and only that) and got kicked out of their telegram group. I honestly hope another coin will beat them on all fields since they're full of themselves without a working product.

they have a working product. And are over 9 years an established gaming platform with millions of satisfied users. Since on Binance the price allready rised 100 satoshis without a competion or  hype. They were completely right imo to kick u out.

I was right about the competition. Its such a bad move, you have to be 12 to come up with that too boost sales/prices. It will drive the prices even further down to the post ICO price like I predicted. Instead of kicking people out they should ask why do you think the move is desperate or explain why it isn't. Its called community management and you have to be able to handle critics in a proper way, not kick them out like a child.

The competition has been amazing. The stats are significantly boosted, brand awareness of Enjin Coin is spreading nicely. The prices are not driven down due to the competition but have gone up. Before the competition ENJ was 1.8 cents, and now it stays in the region of 2 to 2.2 cents. The competition boosted the price.

If you got banned from Telegram, that may due to advertising or unnecessary negative fud. Let me know your username and I will unban you.

rizla2

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:39:59 PM

they have a working product. And are over 9 years an established gaming platform with millions of satisfied users. Since on Binance the price allready rised 100 satoshis without a competion or  hype. They were completely right imo to kick u out.

The competition has been amazing. The stats are significantly boosted, brand awareness of Enjin Coin is spreading nicely. The prices are not driven down due to the competition but have gone up. Before the competition ENJ was 1.8 cents, and now it stays in the region of 2 to 2.2 cents. The competition boosted the price.

If you got banned from Telegram, that may due to advertising or unnecessary negative fud. Let me know your username and I will unban you.

I wrote "I think that this trading competition is a desperate move since it won't boost sales that much or prices like people expect". If declaring my opinion once is a reason to be banned I really don't want to get into that channel or community. Well, at least thank you for asking to unban me. Btw, just wait for the prices after the competition ends and we can talk about prices going up or down. I only posted here to let people know how is that community managed.
Maximb

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 01:52:00 PM

they have a working product. And are over 9 years an established gaming platform with millions of satisfied users. Since on Binance the price allready rised 100 satoshis without a competion or  hype. They were completely right imo to kick u out.

I wrote "I think that this trading competition is a desperate move since it won't boost sales that much or prices like people expect". If declaring my opinion once is a reason to be banned I really don't want to get into that channel or community. Well, at least thank you for asking to unban me. Btw, just wait for the prices after the competition ends and we can talk about prices going up or down. I only posted here to let people know how is that community managed.

The Telegram channel is setup for users who support Enjin Coin and want to interact with us and ask us questions. I'm always there answering questions and so is the team. Our community manager is doing a great job and we have an awesome and supportive community of 4.4k users now. We will delete and ban negative fud that has no basis. To say the competition is a desperate move, is exactly that, a negative comment with zero basis or evidence of the stated statement and if repeated would have caused a ban.

Happy to unban you, but please keep in mind the purpose of the channel.

Notin2

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:36:04 PM

Ha! I got banned too for just saying "price was already down from day one even before competition" which was not something made up, it was seen and alot of people where saying same, but it appears is not allowed to say anything not pleasing to the hearing of the team. Any company in the world also face critics and negative comments from various aspect of life, but how that company decide to manage such critics and negative comments and turn it to something positive matters. Any ways am an investor in this company and i have its success at heart, after all the success of company is also my success as an investor. Best of luck Grin
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1137

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:52:31 PM

Could you submit Enjin to Kucoin.com please? I prefer that to Binance, and being on the new rising star couldn't hurt...

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:24:05 AM

Could you submit Enjin to Kucoin.com please? I prefer that to Binance, and being on the new rising star couldn't hurt...
I like kucoin too, there is a quick deposit and withdraw service, also I hope it can be listed on gate.io because of the fast service.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:24:55 AM

By the way, Kucoin is a subsidiary of Binance. And KuCoin is not really a rising star, their volume is not increasing like it used to.

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:34:56 AM

The only way this coin will go up is if games use it (millions of gamers). That is not the case now from what I can tell.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1137

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:54:26 PM

By the way, Kucoin is a subsidiary of Binance.

Where are you getting this from? Or is it just a rumour?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: