Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:17:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true?  (Read 17490 times)
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:32:25 PM

Yes, that is a good advice. You have to be steadfast in your choice. Checking market each minute will make you lose your mind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:54:05 PM

I believe if you spend more time in trading you can big profit because you focus of what you doing.
So that's why dont spend too much time in trading?
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:07:34 PM

I dont think so. Checking market regularly will help you catch the market trend. Then you will adjust your strategy.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:11:16 AM

Yes its true
buy at low price , watch graphics candle
if reach 40% price from your buyed ago
sell.. but if you lucky. you can earn profit 100%
it depend condition coins
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:43:34 AM

We all know time is better than money. If you want to be a great actors what would you naturally spend your time on? Watching and analysing movies of course. So should trading be different?
Absolute it is not different. There is a saying and I quote this, “Don’t just wait for the bigger thing to come to you, go for it with maximum of your capability so that you can even come closer to it”. So if you want to get big profits then don’t you just sit on sofa and have a cup of tea talking about your dreams, no. you have to work more than extra ordinary for such results.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:49:50 AM

Most of us forget and fall asleep with time management. We are obsessed to continue and continue to make money. Forcing the physical and mind to work more. So, the maturity of analysis to be reduced, because the physical has been weak. spending alot time on trading isn't only bad impact to decisions we make, but also on health and social side.
Once you over stress your mind, it affects even your body and then your level of reasoning and thinking practically shuts down at some point and you will just see yourself making some silly mistakes you would not have made in a normal sense. It is best to have a period, even if you want to day trade and stick to it so that you can relax, do something else and get your mind to rest.
I think you have a good point. I agree that we should not spend too much time in trading. If we do that, we can experience stress. Stress can lead us to make bad decision and we can lose all of our money because of that.

Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:48:23 AM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

For me it is not necessary for an individual to spend a lot of time on trading because you need to spend more time on collecting a lots of different tokens and coins because those are the one we trade in. Trading is just a sinply job but if the token or coins that you are trading in are driving you crazy that is the difficult part because you might get your emotions led you to a much terrible decisions so if you are going to trade and you are feeling the bad vibe then it is not a good day for.you to trade because it will just ruined all of your strategies
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:07:44 AM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

For me it is not necessary for an individual to spend a lot of time on trading because you need to spend more time on collecting a lots of different tokens and coins because those are the one we trade in. Trading is just a sinply job but if the token or coins that you are trading in are driving you crazy that is the difficult part because you might get your emotions led you to a much terrible decisions so if you are going to trade and you are feeling the bad vibe then it is not a good day for.you to trade because it will just ruined all of your strategies

That's reasonable for many people. Personally, everytime i spend a lot of time observing the market, i fall victim to panic. So what i do is just set up orders. Many are like that so better to just take a few minutes in an exchange to study the movement and then get out

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
jekjekey

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:45:59 AM

Its up to you if you wasting youre time in trading maybe several times that thing woudnt succes and wasting of time is not bad maybe you learn from it then you just need to create some idea and strategy to succes.  Smiley
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:06:35 AM

what is your opinion?

If you ask me, nothing is wrong with spending time in trading. Wouldn’t you rather spend your time to a meaningless purpose? So, spending time in trading is good and could potentially make one richer.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:25:50 AM

Trading is probably the best way to earn some money/coin these days. The problem is that the business is stressful and pretty much time consuming. If you trade on daily basis then count 15+ hours of reading and investigating marketplaces and different charts. However luck is also a factor because small number of people dictates everything going around us.
11Cam5Bax11

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:30:45 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2392142.0
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:29:56 PM

what is your opinion?
Its not really bad on spending too much time on trading since there are are active traders which do really spend their times on doing trading. This would really depend on what kind of trader you are. The suggested thing on here is when you do know how to stop specially when your mind or brain is quiet tired on doing trading because once you are tired you cant execute trades properly which causes mistakes. which causes for us to lose up money.

That is right. There is nothing wrong on spending too much in trading. Honestly you can earn a lot by simply trading. In trading, not only the volatility of the market is your adversary but also your emotions. Too much emotions, too much greed may lead you to too much losses. Sometimes, even if you know what you are doing but you can't control your greed may lead you to loss. So I suggest learn how to control your emotion first.
Yeah as much as you give time to it more profit will come to your court and spending a lot of time has no issue because all you want is to see the market critics and take the decisions and I personally do same thing in my office on one tab I am working and on other one market I am analyzing market and there is no offence in this if you are aiming big then you have to stay up to date to the market rate all the time,
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:23:01 PM

Man body has it’s limits. On my own experience I can tell that it is better to work during 10 hours with half an hour to nap. I remain smart working in such regime. I like to work at night. This is silent, calm time for making right decisions.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:52:20 PM

what is your opinion?

That's reasonable for many people. Personally, everytime i spend a lot of time observing the market, i fall victim to panic. So what i do is just set up orders. Many are like that so better to just take a few minutes in an exchange to study the movement and then get out
Therefore, for me, I just check the market when I need to sell my coin.
Unlike those who people always check the price of cryptocurrency they are holding, it is really bad choice while they want to holding cryptocurrency for long term, because as your said, our emotion is very easily change by the price and the volatility of the cryptocurrency.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:32:08 AM

Too much time for trading, isn`t a bad thing, it is good for your trading education.
That looks bad inside you is "you can`t control your emotions", which in turn made a lot of mistakes. And finally you assume "Don`t Spend Too Much Time Trading?", This is a wrong assumption.
It is not true that much time should not be spent on trading. Initially it may take more time but gradually when one gets experience the time factor minimizes. An experience person can do many things in short time and he can utilize other remaining time positively. I think one should not bother time if he can utilize it for his future which will stabalize him economically.

If you give more time to your business you will get more experience in you business. You will be aware of  from ups and down of the market and will learn more techniques.
Carcoins

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:52:09 PM

I think It's true. If you spend too much time in trading , you will loss to control your emotion and make wrong decision.
we should spend time for research market and read the chart in stead
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:34:43 PM

what is your opinion?
Its not really bad on spending too much time on trading since there are are active traders which do really spend their times on doing trading. This would really depend on what kind of trader you are. The suggested thing on here is when you do know how to stop specially when your mind or brain is quiet tired on doing trading because once you are tired you cant execute trades properly which causes mistakes. which causes for us to lose up money.

That is right. There is nothing wrong on spending too much in trading. Honestly you can earn a lot by simply trading. In trading, not only the volatility of the market is your adversary but also your emotions. Too much emotions, too much greed may lead you to too much losses. Sometimes, even if you know what you are doing but you can't control your greed may lead you to loss. So I suggest learn how to control your emotion first.
Yeah as much as you give time to it more profit will come to your court and spending a lot of time has no issue because all you want is to see the market critics and take the decisions and I personally do same thing in my office on one tab I am working and on other one market I am analyzing market and there is no offence in this if you are aiming big then you have to stay up to date to the market rate all the time,
there is no wrong watching the market all day and spend a too much time in trading for you too know what will be your next move but always check and hold your emotion this is why some are telling that you dont have to spend too much just because when you are trading and not knowing what would be your emotion can affect you decision.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:55:25 AM

what is your opinion?

If you ask me, nothing is wrong with spending time in trading. Wouldn’t you rather spend your time to a meaningless purpose? So, spending time in trading is good and could potentially make one richer.
You are not able to make the right decisions at the right item and this is because of the other reason that you spend too much of the time you have in hand just for the sake of trading. It is sometimes regarded as a method of practiced guessing and the way you have adapted  for trading is really causing you a lot of stress and anxiety.

Therefore I suggest you to stop at once and be calm man. You could earn a lot in this way as the first thing needed is the relaxation of mind so that you could just your mental abilities well.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:29:55 PM

Spending too much time in trading is not bad as long you can manage your time and not focusing only on trading.Learning up some skill to avoid spending so much time is the best for you to know how can you manage while in trading and your other job.Always be patient to wait to not loosing all your money,you must know when to stop and relieve some stress from it always take a break for be calm in your next round.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: