Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:21:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO]  (Read 102785 times)
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:42:48 AM

Before the big jump there is likely going to be an accumulation phase for Neo. Whales are buying it while trying to keep the price from going up. They have invested so much time to Neo recently that Im sure they are actively collecting it right now in preparation for the coming ICO.

Looking at statistics in Bittrex the price has been more or less stable for almost 10 days. And its getting more stable each day. I think we are already in the accumulation phase and it has been going on all that time. Once the phase ends the price will go up rapidly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:12:30 AM

Before the big jump there is likely going to be an accumulation phase for Neo. Whales are buying it while trying to keep the price from going up. They have invested so much time to Neo recently that Im sure they are actively collecting it right now in preparation for the coming ICO.

Looking at statistics in Bittrex the price has been more or less stable for almost 10 days. And its getting more stable each day. I think we are already in the accumulation phase and it has been going on all that time. Once the phase ends the price will go up rapidly.

We're definitely in accumulation right now, 1 good rumor from China and it's back to the stars

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
psiksenz

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:16:44 AM

I hope it drops a bit more so I can get some cheap for Red Pulse ICO, then when Red Pulse gets closer (ICO Oct 8th) Neo should increase.

That would be awesome, although I'm not wanting to buy anymore NEO at the moment, some good news out of China at least, before the 8th would mean a great rate for tokens, for Red Pulse though, it would be better for them if the price stayed low until after the token distribution, then they'd get a lot more NEO, but bad for investors!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:19:17 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 12:50:33 AM by criticoflife

It's gonna bounce back anyday now. I stocked up today because i don't want to be caught out without any when the rise comes. Especially around the red pulse token sale, it should go up and go back down just after it. So now is a good time to buy i'd say.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:27:04 PM

the amount of gas rewarding is decreasing With time?......for example ....i used the neotgas.com to calculate the gas I will receive in 1 year, and I get a smaller amount than when I did last month....
and I added 11 Neos more in the current month...
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:45:45 PM

I got 20k$ in it and gas is only thing good about neo atm since i didnt sold out on 40$,neo isnt the problem they have good tech but China being a wild west and trying to stop crypto.If neo maganges to work with China party it would be great,when Putin can get some of eth$ why cant Bruce Lee get some from neo...
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:31:10 PM

dear Neo believers.....what are your thoughts regarding the 30th sept.......(closing Chinese Exchanges)Huh?? next dump??? Should we safe some (30-50%) neos in USDT and buy back after the 30th sept???.. many thanks in advance! !!!be Percy..
Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:08:34 PM

Well it's crypto man, so anything can happen specially the unexpected. Neo is a good solid platform, and a smart product, with a good dev team and money under their belt to invest and work on the platform. But the project may fail because of emerging regulations, or market panic, or yet unknown competition being just around the corner. Very few people have enough information to be able to make a safe bet on which it will be (and I am not one of them). 
If you invested a lot of money already, and are cautious you might want to get some out, limiting the volume of possible losses. If you are a bit of a gambler you will buy more because it might be a very rewarding strategy.
But even the most informed decision is something of a bet and that is even more true in crypto.

MiBambino

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:50:22 PM

dear Neo believers.....what are your thoughts regarding the 30th sept.......(closing Chinese Exchanges)Huh?? next dump??? Should we safe some (30-50%) neos in USDT and buy back after the 30th sept???.. many thanks in advance! !!!be Percy..

It's gonna break through the support and go back to 5 - 10$, which is a great time to accumulate. Once China reinstates its exchanges, or once poloniex adds NEO, it's going back to 20, 30, 40, ... dollars, and I firmly believe in 1 year it's gonna be at triple digits

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:19:00 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 05:43:37 AM by rommelzkie

It's gonna break through the support and go back to 5 - 10$, which is a great time to accumulate. Once China reinstates its exchanges, or once poloniex adds NEO, it's going back to 20, 30, 40, ... dollars, and I firmly believe in 1 year it's gonna be at triple digits

my view is different. i think the price will bounce at 14 $ or 13 $ mark. from there the price will start to stop at 20 $ resistance level before reaching  25$ and 30$.

There is also a higher possibility that  NEO price will reach 100 $ plus by next year. i agree on you for that.

MiBambino

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:00:06 AM

my view is different. i think the price will bounce at 14 $ or 13 $ mark. from there the price will start to stop at 20 $ resistance level before reaching  25$ and 30$.

There is also a higher possibility that  NEO price will reach 100 $ plus by next year. i agree on you for that.

I hope your prediction is true, I bought at 5$ so I'm good, but it's more fun to see 700% gains than 200% lol

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
blakeh

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:45:20 PM

does the neon wallet have to be connected to the internet to accumulate gas?Huh

No it does not. You just need access to your own private keys so if you’ve got your coins stored in Neon and shut down your wallet the next time you open it you will be able to claim your generated GAS. It’s a nice way to do it!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ictin

Activity: 258

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:34:13 PM

I thought NEO can recover soon but with this situation I think we should cut loss and wait more news from dev and China gov

MiBambino

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:40:24 PM

I thought NEO can recover soon but with this situation I think we should cut loss and wait more news from dev and China gov

the flag pattern is almost complete, so we'll find out which side it goes to. I'm guessing it's going back up, it has kinda broken through the resistance a little bit for the last couple of days

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Sikka157 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:20:24 PM

The price of GAS is up 60% currently at $13.5. I think this shows the strength of Neo platform and is good for Neo hodlers.
bazar111

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:47:30 PM

Its very good cost to buy know !
sfireman

Activity: 206

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:52:55 PM

I have same idea with you. But some news say they just close to take some verify and comeback soon. make me curious

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:41:13 PM

I have same idea with you. But some news say they just close to take some verify and comeback soon. make me curious
wont 2 biggest China exchanges continue to work til october 30?And i am guessing that they will just kick ico coins from listing and continue to work....
Provizor-071

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:14:48 PM

Hello! I created an account in the official purse NEO, sent to coins from the exchange (an integer), and they still have not come. This with transactions for the first time. I think so with the purse! What to do?
Provizor-071

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:57:59 PM

although I translated only 1 NEO (for the first time) .. But now I found the transaction number. It seems to show that 1 NEO on the account ... Correct? But wormhole writes 0

https://neoexplorer.co/addresses/AeAUSKgGuHFrgvbnmSnfLRtWzL8K1MCuWj
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: