Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:43:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

People using their platform already? And if yes, how many daily customers they have right now? And what about tokens? What liquidity they have right now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:20:00 AM

People using their platform already? And if yes, how many daily customers they have right now? And what about tokens? What liquidity they have right now?

Those are good questions that have yet to be answered but maybe we could give time to the team to attend these kinds of queries coming from the community and I think its good for them to start resolving this asap.
HighFidelityOriginal

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:26:03 PM

0 traffic on website according to Alexa. Banning continuously when asking tough questions. No marketing. No monster partnership sponsorship. No mainstream artist announced.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:13:10 AM

Those are good questions that have yet to be answered but maybe we could give time to the team to attend these kinds of queries coming from the community and I think its good for them to start resolving this asap.

Yes, VibeHub will answer to the community questions when they are available but most of the people are very actively asking their question in telegram group. With progress, they will give us a development update when they have.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:28:17 AM

FPS on the blockchain accepting VIBE ETH and BNB https://twitter.com/VibeHubVR/status/1081028703747014656, I really want to see how it will turn out!
Btw, was under the impression that Vibehub was more about music and education

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:39:09 AM

Yes, VibeHub will answer to the community questions when they are available but most of the people are very actively asking their question in telegram group. With progress, they will give us a development update when they have.
Maybe the team has not been able to answer all the questions posed to the team so it is better that we stay patient first to wait for that answer and most importantly, keep abreast of the developments to make it clearer
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:45:58 AM

VIBE to release first person shooter game on the blockchain integrating the VIBE, ETH & BNB cryptocurrencies. https://medium.com/@VIBEHUBNEWS/vibe-to-release-first-person-shooter-game-on-the-blockchain-integrating-the-vibe-eth-bnb-cdb941b22a3d
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:44:44 AM

VIBE to release first person shooter game on the blockchain integrating the VIBE, ETH & BNB cryptocurrencies. https://medium.com/@VIBEHUBNEWS/vibe-to-release-first-person-shooter-game-on-the-blockchain-integrating-the-vibe-eth-bnb-cdb941b22a3d

This is great news to the VibeHub community and this will surely excite them including most VR enthusiasts. I guess its time to buy a new VR gear asap.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
HighFidelityOriginal

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:02:25 PM

Still waiting for monster partner and drake to perform vr concert on vibe. Instead we get a ((((non))) VR game app.

When super bowl commercial?
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:12:39 PM

This is great news to the VibeHub community and this will surely excite them including most VR enthusiasts. I guess its time to buy a new VR gear asap.
VIBE prices are up 20%, this good news is very influential in the price of VIBE tokens, I'm sure in Q2-Q3 VIBE will recover at a price of $ 0.06 maybe

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Wearechange

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:42:46 PM

A-non VR game app will be the first thing Vibehub will be releasing.

Vibe raised millions during ico, binance p&d, Super Bowl pump and dump failed commercial with "partner" monster, as well as confirming the sale of their own coin. So far all the community has gotten are plenty of lies with the empty promises of "coming soon" or in the "near future".

Where are the "secured" mainstream artists that were promised over 1 year ago to the community?

Vibe claimed to have multiple partnerships during ico with Microsoft, Playstation, HTC, Oculus, Monster, Unity, etc.
Liehub ??

-Belize

check myspace (bg)
b.u.m.b.

ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:15:08 PM

A-non VR game app will be the first thing Vibehub will be releasing.

Vibe raised millions during ico, binance p&d, Super Bowl pump and dump failed commercial with "partner" monster, as well as confirming the sale of their own coin. So far all the community has gotten are plenty of lies with the empty promises of "coming soon" or in the "near future".

Where are the "secured" mainstream artists that were promised over 1 year ago to the community?

Vibe claimed to have multiple partnerships during ico with Microsoft, Playstation, HTC, Oculus, Monster, Unity, etc.
Liehub ??

-Belize

check myspace (bg)
b.u.m.b.

I bet the VibeHub community would be glad if the team could have any updates on the above mentioned matters since the fulfillment of those are what they are all hoping for.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Wearechange

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:02:42 PM

https://link.medium.com/idMfnGTdxT

Vibehub using Unity 3D’s sample fps game as their first game release
HighFidelityOriginal

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:30:44 PM

https://blogs.unity3d.com/2018/10/24/introducing-the-fps-sample/
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:31:05 PM

Yes I read that, in my mind it wasn't possible to come out with a new game made for scratch in so little time and now I see how they did it, they adapted another game

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:38:02 PM

Yes I read that, in my mind it wasn't possible to come out with a new game made for scratch in so little time and now I see how they did it, they adapted another game

Exactly. I mean, how should have they been able to build a game completely on their own. Sometimes there are dozens of game designers that are working on a single game for years before it is ready to be released. I wasn't really expecting Vibe to spend this much time (and money). Especially when you consider how impatient crypto-investors nowadays seem to be.
HighFidelityOriginal

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:58:53 PM

Exactly. I mean, how should have they been able to build a game completely on their own. Sometimes there are dozens of game designers that are working on a single game for years before it is ready to be released. I wasn't really expecting Vibe to spend this much time (and money). Especially when you consider how impatient crypto-investors nowadays seem to be.

Vibe has a history of using other companys work and claiming itas their own.
Wearechange

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:57:18 PM

Mtndewgang

"Shitty "devs" will download this, put into unity, and will blatenly use this for profit with no work done to it. Asset flipping is the reason why steam greenlight was canned, due to a well known "developer" digital homicide who bought or stole assets, put them into unity, used bots to greenlight his games, and put them onto the steam store as asset flips. Also he tried suing a game critic for 15 million dollars because he can't take criticism.
Anyways, free assets, = shit developers to use this and do nothing to it, and put it on steam."

HighFidelityOriginal

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:02:02 PM

Mtndewgang

"Shitty "devs" will download this, put into unity, and will blatenly use this for profit with no work done to it. Asset flipping is the reason why steam greenlight was canned, due to a well known "developer" digital homicide who bought or stole assets, put them into unity, used bots to greenlight his games, and put them onto the steam store as asset flips. Also he tried suing a game critic for 15 million dollars because he can't take criticism.
Anyways, free assets, = shit developers to use this and do nothing to it, and put it on steam."

Alvaro U. Luna

​It’s a “sample project”, not a demo. It was made to show people and studios both big and small how they could make a project with a AAA look and feel in Unity (and with a closer to “real life” scale). Even their scene setup and everything is there to show you ways to achieve this. It goes way beyond just showing you how to make a character controller which can shoot and jump, or how to make a networked game. Sample projects that go this in-depth are rare. I can tell there are some complex shader stuff going on too (which is usually beyond the skill of most Indie Devs), and the assets are there handed to you for free (which as far as I can tell, you are free to use in your own Unity projects).

I think this was made to show what can be done with a small team on a budget, a team of 5, I think? and some contractors for art in the final stages (I don’t think they had any 3D artists in their team). I agree a AAA studio wouldn’t use most of the assets, but a lot of starting Indie teams don’t have tech artists and such available to them. I’m sure a lot of them will be glad to use some of the stuff. Anyway, maybe they just didn’t communicate properly with the contractors? I don’t know. I have to hand it to you that I haven’t seen the project first hand yet, but I’ll likely leave it downloading overnight eventually. Though I’m not in a hurry, it’s not the genre or visual style I usually prefer. I’m only really interested in checking the multiplayer implementation

https://medium.com/@alwackz/vibehub-using-unity-3ds-sample-fps-game-as-their-first-game-release-7462974206fa

BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:38:17 AM

Why are there so high PC requirements for the recommended set of settings? After all, the graphics are primitive judging by the trailer ....

Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: