Bitcoin Forum
September 02, 2024, 09:04:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] STUFFGOGO - P2P Mobile Marketplace | Token Sale Ended | Thank you!!!  (Read 50995 times)
systemv (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 11:07:47 PM

Updated thread title so it would be easier to get what we are doing at one glance Smiley

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 11:55:02 PM

We are listed on coinmarket.news!

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:28:10 AM

At the fist glance i thought this was game related coin, but seems like i wrong.
But what interest me is the allocation of the bounties, those are interesting amount of allocation given for all bounty hunter.

Thank you for your interest! We tried to make a bounty program attractive for all categories. Few more are coming this weekend - Facebook, Article/Video, Blog, Bug Bounty.

We are more like decentralized peer-to-peer mix of eBay with Craigslist Smiley

It is nice to be part of this campaign not only because of the allocation of bounties but also for giving a slot for a jr member to join and be part of spreading a news about your project. I hope for the success of this project. Good luck.

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 03:14:56 AM

It is nice to be part of this campaign not only because of the allocation of bounties but also for giving a slot for a jr member to join and be part of spreading a news about your project. I hope for the success of this project. Good luck.

Thank you, we are glad to have you on board!

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 01:16:43 PM

Facebook bounty campaign officially launched!

visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:20:40 PM

5 000 SGG = 1 ETH?? it's a high rate i think.. how amazing it is
systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 01:36:25 PM

5 000 SGG = 1 ETH?? it's a high rate i think.. how amazing it is

Thank you for your interest! One of the reason for this ratio is to support micropayments within the system with reasonably looking numbers versus decimals.

gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:38:42 PM

I want to ask a question about the development team, there is only three members introduced in the whitepaper, I just want to know if there are any other members or advisors, or any plan to add more members, thank you.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 01:48:51 PM

I want to ask a question about the development team, there is only three members introduced in the whitepaper, I just want to know if there are any other members or advisors, or any plan to add more members, thank you.

This is "Core" team. Currently, with the budget that we have, we are pulling resources (mainly mobile developers and core programmers) as needed for development from CaseOS company - our development partner. They would be permanently transitioned to StuffGoGo  after the ICO. Additional marketing and support people would be onboarded as well as needed after the minimum viable product launch.

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 02:55:13 PM

We are listed on Coingecko!

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 07:57:41 PM

More translations added, few more in the works!

Twitter, Facebook and Signature bounties subscriptions are running. Bug bounty would be released this weekend!

14 days close to ICO and we are not moving this date  Grin

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 03:40:28 AM

Calling developers, programmers and infosec people! Bug bounty would be presented tomorrow which will include contract audit and vulnerability/penetration test of the website.

xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:12:41 AM

I want to post a warning here - will probably move it to the top due to importance.

WE ARE NOT DOING ANY PRE-SALES, PRE-ICO, PRE-ALLOCATION. EVERYONE WHO IMPERSONATES US AND OFFERS THAT IS A FRAUD!!!

Sale starts on Saturday, Aug 12, 2017, 6:00 AM UTC and not a day earlier!

Posting that as I had a "pleasure" to meet fake "members" of my team in Slack offering pre-sales. What a scam...

Just making sure. As on the Whitepaper was a different hour, while on same day
"ICO  Start  Date:  Saturday,  August  12,  2017  12:00  UTC ICO  End  Date:      Saturday,  September  9,  2017  12:00  UTC"

OMG! Thank you for noticing that! Whitepapers needs to be corrected, its August 12, 2017, 6 AM UTC - September 9, 2017, 6 AM UTC

I also corrected second post on this thread

Bug bounty official announcement would be launched this weekend, and you just earned that!

Roger that! Surely someone would have found that, but luckily I was curious about it. 😃
Eddyc

Activity: 1020
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:45:27 AM

These numbers are incredible, even with more than 1 Billion tokens, the price will be 5000 per ETH? Will these values hold true? I'll be watching as usual any other project, but 100k ETH as a goal, is not something risky? And if the goal isn't achieved, will there be continuity? Good Luck! Smiley

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:23:13 AM

I simply don't see how the tokens are useful.

Quote from the whitepaper:

SGG token is a crucial part of SGG platform and will become increasingly valuable and
liquid commodity with platform release and maturation. It will be used internally by the
system to enable high-volume no-fees transactional bandwidth and It can be also used by
customers to make purchases, promote  listings, post advertisements, run powerful seller
tools, post in restricted commercial sections (such as for auto dealers, realtors) and much
more.

This doesn't really explain anything, except for "you can use it instead of BTC or ETH, which you can also use, and we will create a system in which you will have advantages if you jump through that extra hoop of buying the tokens first".

So basically, you create artificial use cases. Almost everything mentioned above doesn't need its own token, unless you purposefully set the system up in a way that it does. As for the high-volume no fees part, if you use the Ethereum blockchain, someone will have to pay for using it.

Or what am I missing?
gomei

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:22:40 AM

This is "Core" team. Currently, with the budget that we have, we are pulling resources (mainly mobile developers and core programmers) as needed for development from CaseOS company - our development partner. They would be permanently transitioned to StuffGoGo  after the ICO. Additional marketing and support people would be onboarded as well as needed after the minimum viable product launch.

I see, thank you for answering my question. I just want to know if there is strong team to do the development and now I can see you have a great partner, that is cool.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 01:49:34 PM

I simply don't see how the tokens are useful.

Quote from the whitepaper:

SGG token is a crucial part of SGG platform and will become increasingly valuable and
liquid commodity with platform release and maturation. It will be used internally by the
system to enable high-volume no-fees transactional bandwidth and It can be also used by
customers to make purchases, promote  listings, post advertisements, run powerful seller
tools, post in restricted commercial sections (such as for auto dealers, realtors) and much
more.

This doesn't really explain anything, except for "you can use it instead of BTC or ETH, which you can also use, and we will create a system in which you will have advantages if you jump through that extra hoop of buying the tokens first".

So basically, you create artificial use cases. Almost everything mentioned above doesn't need its own token, unless you purposefully set the system up in a way that it does. As for the high-volume no fees part, if you use the Ethereum blockchain, someone will have to pay for using it.

Or what am I missing?

We will post a more detailed "Yellow" (or what should be the color?) paper soon, since there are a lot of questions about token.

There is nothing similar developed so far (mobile, peer-to-peer marketplace), so this is unique offering and mostly due to technical complexities and the level of effort required. So the unique offering is not a token, but app itself.

In order to develop and timely bring platform to the market we need to bring in additional funding. It is bootstrapped currently, but developers needs to be on full time basis on the project to put it in app stores according to timeline.

People who participate in ICO would be most likely early adopters of our platform and we want this ICO instrument to bring them enough value so they can enjoy premium services inside for free or with substantial discount.

1) Micropayments:

- incentivising reviews
- tipping for digital content
- charitable contributions

Actual token transfers would be "batched" to minimize gas usage, same IPFS would be used to "cache" transactions

2) Transaction guarantees and reputation management (exclusively with SGG tokens):

- dual-side security deposits of SGG tokens
- reputation management / VIP status

3)  In-platform utility - premium services at least at 50% discount.

- promoted listings
- search keywords
- internal name tags (domain names)
- listing in particular categories (such as real estate)
- your own store with multiple products

4) ICO participants would also get
- your own free online store
- reputation bonus and founders badge

Thank you!

techjcv

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:51:41 PM

Did I read it correctly???
Minimal sale goal 1 ETH?

That's correct, project is not contingent on ICO, development will continue no matter what. All unsold coins would be burned, that is written in the contract - this is fair for participants with such minimal goal.
if the project is not contingent on ICO, then the funds collected from the ico will be used for what dev ? are you already have a capital reserve so you just set the target sales at least 1 eth and project will continue
systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 03:34:17 PM

Did I read it correctly???
Minimal sale goal 1 ETH?

That's correct, project is not contingent on ICO, development will continue no matter what. All unsold coins would be burned, that is written in the contract - this is fair for participants with such minimal goal.
if the project is not contingent on ICO, then the funds collected from the ico will be used for what dev ? are you already have a capital reserve so you just set the target sales at least 1 eth and project will continue

Project is bootstrapped right now and aside from founders working full time additional programmers pulled as needed part-time. Timing for putting product on market is critical. In order to deliver product according to posted timelines, we need to transition programmers permanently to StuffGoGo and bring in marketing and support, which can be accomplished either by successful ICO (as this project is targeted for crypto-community due to it's nature) or by turning to conventional venture capital sources, which will introduce additional delays.

wumBowo

Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 05:19:54 PM

do you guys have any concept regarding buyer protection ?
we know paypal is getting more popular because not just easy-to-use/withdraw but they really have a great concept on their buyer protection, if you can make the buyers feel comfortable,by the time goes both potential buyers and sellers will come and even for whom are still not involved in crypto world yet.

Tozex