Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 11:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] STUFFGOGO - P2P Mobile Marketplace | Token Sale Ended | Thank you!!!  (Read 50984 times)
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:29:50 PM

do you guys have any concept regarding buyer protection ?
we know paypal is getting more popular because not just easy-to-use/withdraw but they really have a great concept on their buyer protection, if you can make the buyers feel comfortable,by the time goes both potential buyers and sellers will come and even for whom are still not involved in crypto world yet.
aimed at protecting buyers. but the personal information to be registered worries. they have to generate a new solution this topic. we'll see how they're going to do a development in the next few days. Smiley

nobody will be reluctant to share information.
systemv (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 05:56:59 PM

do you guys have any concept regarding buyer protection ?
we know paypal is getting more popular because not just easy-to-use/withdraw but they really have a great concept on their buyer protection, if you can make the buyers feel comfortable,by the time goes both potential buyers and sellers will come and even for whom are still not involved in crypto world yet.

That's a good question, and to add, the sellers need protection as well. Right now, you can sell something expensive on eBay, send it to buyer, buyer requests a return because "item is not as described", and you pay for shipping back to you a brick or other trash with same weight in a box. eBay refunds buyer automatically and seller left with no item and no money...

We have several option on checkout for protection.

First at checkout transaction is risk scored based on buyer/seller reputation, nature of goods, region, value, shipping or pickup etc. and recommendation on which option to make would be shown. Risk score is shown from Red to Green...

And these are the options:

- no protection, free, use on your own risk judging by displayed "risk score" or seller reputation
- protection with dual-side deposits of SGG coins with sufficient value. Coins are released back to transaction participants only when they both satisfied with transaction. No fee but you have to have SGG coins
- protection with escrow/moderation (similar to OpenBazaar), for a fee which goes to escrow holder
- escrow/arbitrage/customer support of StuffGoGo for a fee to us. This is not going to be available immediately and we would possibly turn it into franchising opportunity.

wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 09:16:07 AM

First at checkout transaction is risk scored based on buyer/seller reputation, nature of goods, region, value, shipping or pickup etc. and recommendation on which option to make would be shown. Risk score is shown from Red to Green...

- no protection, free, use on your own risk judging by displayed "risk score" or seller reputation
- protection with dual-side deposits of SGG coins with sufficient value. Coins are released back to transaction participants only when they both satisfied with transaction. No fee but you have to have SGG coins
- protection with escrow/moderation (similar to OpenBazaar), for a fee which goes to escrow holder
- escrow/arbitrage/customer support of StuffGoGo for a fee to us. This is not going to be available immediately and we would possibly turn it into franchising opportunity.

on the 2nd option (the bold text) , it seems like we will have another option besides SGG coins to make a payment.
Which currency will be possible ? bitcoin,eth, or even fiat money?

Tozex

Powered by,
systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 01:39:50 PM

on the 2nd option (the bold text) , it seems like we will have another option besides SGG coins to make a payment.
Which currency will be possible ? bitcoin,eth, or even fiat money?

Since SGG related to user's reputation, we believe that encouraging use of it for transaction insurance would be beneficial for everyone, with addition of a  seamless conversion from ETH/BTC/... on the spot at the checkout.

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 03:09:30 PM

German translation of whitepaper is here (thanks haxllega!):

http://stuffgogo.com/whitepaper/SGGWhitepaper_German.pdf

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 08:17:07 PM

German translation of whitepaper is here (thanks haxllega!):

http://stuffgogo.com/whitepaper/SGGWhitepaper_German.pdf

And the German thread is up:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054994

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 12:28:03 PM

Our cointelegraph listing (but the end date is Sept 9!):

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 02:03:21 PM

We havent started ICO yet, but the first DDoS attack happened this weekend on our site - it was successfully mitigated and had no affect on site functionality, so we are grateful for this free test Smiley 

yaoye0o

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:10:56 PM

We havent started ICO yet, but the first DDoS attack happened this weekend on our site - it was successfully mitigated and had no affect on site functionality, so we are grateful for this free test Smiley 

great sir , ICOs of InsureX and Coindash have been hacked, due to the lack of security in their ICO websites. but you not ,i hope STUFFGOGO successfully
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:40:46 PM

This is really interesting project, Seems like this project has the support on Ebay and Cragislis, For Ebay, i've used it several times for my need, and its great.
Also after reading that this project has a relation with Ebay, that would be a lot easier for me Cheesy
systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 05:06:53 PM

This is really interesting project, Seems like this project has the support on Ebay and Cragislis, For Ebay, i've used it several times for my need, and its great.
Also after reading that this project has a relation with Ebay, that would be a lot easier for me Cheesy

Thank you! We are building next generation eBay, with no middleman and fees, mobile first. eBay was founded in 1995 and haven't changed much since, time to do it Smiley

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 05:15:56 PM

Our bounty program just got rated and scored 7/10 - higher then most in their list!

http://blockbounty.io/

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 06:07:48 PM

great sir , ICOs of InsureX and Coindash have been hacked, due to the lack of security in their ICO websites. but you not ,i hope STUFFGOGO successfully

We beefing up security even more adding additional redundancy and would be monitoring site 24/7 once ICO starts. Both contract and multi-sig wallet being audited right now.

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 01:02:55 AM

Added Finnish translation and whitepaper! Big thank you to o48o!

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057792.new#new
White paper : https://stuffgogo.com/whitepaper/SGGWhitepaper_Finnish.pdf

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 01:14:25 AM

French translation is up as well, thanks to Aerys2! :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059325.0

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 03:00:41 AM

We are up on coinschedule!

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:37:29 AM

I have joined signature from stufgogo. And I see every week should make post 10. every day whether the post is in check? I am still confused . thank you
systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 12:26:38 PM

I have joined signature from stufgogo. And I see every week should make post 10. every day whether the post is in check? I am still confused . thank you

Thank you for joining, we are glad to have you! It's 10 posts per week Smiley

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 08:59:05 PM

BLOG BOUNTY IS ALIVE

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 09:11:40 PM

Wow, how cool is that. Thank you bitcoinexchangeguide.com!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: