Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] STUFFGOGO - P2P Mobile Marketplace | Token Sale Ended | Thank you!!!  (Read 50965 times)
NewbCoins

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:41:40 AM

hi i'm the founder of fortune 500 company. but i have ico with no mvp and youtube video made by kid that has robotic voice recording.

people should be ashame to invest in this scam of scams
systemv (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:27:48 AM

hi i'm the founder of fortune 500 company. but i have ico with no mvp and youtube video made by kid that has robotic voice recording.

people should be ashame to invest in this scam of scams

You didnt like the voice Smiley ? How is that scam based on that we are not a native English speakers and hiring someone to voice over video in English is no different then recording sound with best voice software available. You can check my interview on youtube to see if you like robotic voice better Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEbv9Eki-vo

And I am not fortune 500 founder, where did you get it? I worked for fortune 500 companies for close to 20 years. Started multiple small startups... Feel free to join me on linkedin.

NewbCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:04:35 PM

dev, my english not good. i thought you say you are founder of fortune 500 company. it look like that to me in the marketing. since it not add up, i say its a scam.

if you are just normal person try to be entrepreneur, then i understand and i give apology. i know there is different between experience business with much capital. and someone who just do startup.
systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:36:29 PM

dev, my english not good. i thought you say you are founder of fortune 500 company. it look like that to me in the marketing. since it not add up, i say its a scam.

if you are just normal person try to be entrepreneur, then i understand and i give apology. i know there is different between experience business with much capital. and someone who just do startup.

Thank you, really appreciate it.

Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:46:58 PM

Only 144 Ethereum raised yet. What about those investors that will make bulk order? When will we see them?

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:35:55 AM

hello dev do you guys have a specific target for his ico? whether now ico has reached the target and can be said successful?
systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 04:26:20 AM

Only 144 Ethereum raised yet. What about those investors that will make bulk order? When will we see them?

We only have one bulk order now for $200k via SAFE - simple agreement for future equity https://www.ycombinator.com/documents/

Thats going to be rolled into SGG coins manually right after ICO end since our current ETH smart contract owns all coins for sale and we need to do it manually from creators address.

One more Asian fund doing due diligence at the moment, and several angels in a different stage of negotiation.

studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:27:26 AM

hello dev do you guys have a specific target for his ico? whether now ico has reached the target and can be said successful?

Hey they indeed have maximum and minimum goal for the project Minimum was 1ETH which is already met and maximum is 100000ETH

BINTEX

Powered by,
systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 04:43:03 AM

Hey they indeed have maximum and minimum goal for the project Minimum was 1ETH which is already met and maximum is 100000ETH

That's right, it's success already thanks to all wonderful participants! Target was set at 1 ETH, all the money is poured to accelerate development and resources allocation, listings on exchanges, legal and IP services and marketing. We are going to disrupt eBay, rest assured, that's our lifetime goal, and we need your help to do that.

MVP deployment into app stores coming soon, stay tuned! Tomorrow, last week of StuffGoGo ICo is starting.

Pre-ann: We had a long team discussion today on scaling and integration of SGG into Magento and WooCommerce came as a high priority.

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 08:33:12 PM

Attention! If you are making purchase with BTC or any altcoins via ShapeShift - PLEASE put a valid return address in ShapeShift Window.

ShapeShift sometime includes insufficient gas amount with transaction (and it's impossible to change that!) which leads to transaction being cancelled due to running out of gas.

If you haven't put return address and transaction run out of gas, you can still get it back from ShapeShift, but you need to contact them.

douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:38:47 PM

Attention! If you are making purchase with BTC or any altcoins via ShapeShift - PLEASE put a valid return address in ShapeShift Window.

ShapeShift sometime includes insufficient gas amount with transaction (and it's impossible to change that!) which leads to transaction being cancelled due to running out of gas.

If you haven't put return address and transaction run out of gas, you can still get it back from ShapeShift, but you need to contact them.

this information I am waiting for, good information, thanks for the information, my funds have returned, for your advice, this will help other investors,
systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 04:03:01 PM

StuffGoGo in one picture

xcajun21

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:34:06 PM

We only have one bulk order now for $200k via SAFE - simple agreement for future equity https://www.ycombinator.com/documents/

Thats going to be rolled into SGG coins manually right after ICO end since our current ETH smart contract owns all coins for sale and we need to do it manually from creators address.

One more Asian fund doing due diligence at the moment, and several angels in a different stage of negotiation.

People flock to where the capital is because to them that means big exchanges and big volumes. They forget the future perspective and the opportunities within the market.
I am guessing people here have a slight doubt concerning the publicity? and how we gonna compete with Craiglist and Amazon which have such big capital just for publicity alone... My 2 cents.

Its powerful idea and this coin has real use, working product demo... what i like the most is the peer to peer paying in crypto! we can buy now cars, homes, and all that.
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:40:27 PM

It looked like a good project but they couldn't collect enough money. Is there a minimum cap, where you don't meet you cancel the project and refund the investors? Will you make the project happen whatever amount collected?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
armakarisma

Activity: 462

Germany’s First STO

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:47:06 PM

in etherscan, only 160 ETH raised yet. but I see the website he already sold 3 891 565 SGG tokens, that make me confuse, is it just 160 ETH or higher? with 1 ETH is 5000 SGG tokens, is the token solds include bonus?

armakarisma

Activity: 462

Germany’s First STO

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:51:11 PM

It looked like a good project but they couldn't collect enough money. Is there a minimum cap, where you don't meet you cancel the project and refund the investors? Will you make the project happen whatever amount collected?
The stuffgogo minimum cap is 1 ETH sir, you can read some thread above! This statement from dev :
Target was set at 1 ETH, all the money is poured to accelerate development and resources allocation, listings on exchanges, legal and IP services and marketingSmiley

SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:07:14 PM

The stuffgogo minimum cap is 1 ETH sir, you can read some thread above! This statement from dev :
Target was set at 1 ETH, all the money is poured to accelerate development and resources allocation, listings on exchanges, legal and IP services and marketingSmiley

Are you serious? I thought that was a joke. 1 ETH is only $380. What's the purpose of putting 1 ETH minimum cap?
They think they can do everything with 1 ETH? It was better to not put any minimum cap. They collected only a few ETH anyway, I guess they can't finish the product with that money.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:19:30 PM

I was having big expectations after studying the whole business plan of the StuffGoGo but they didn't see huge investment. That is not really a big issue since quality of stuff and services will make way by its own in future. I like the idea to become direct competitor to ebay. Stuffgogo has really some extra edges one of them is being on blockchain and usage of cryptocurrencies.
xcajun21

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:13:51 PM

Target was set at 1 ETH, all the money is poured to accelerate development and resources allocation, listings on exchanges, legal and IP services and marketing.  Smiley

Are you serious? I thought that was a joke. 1 ETH is only $380. What's the purpose of putting 1 ETH minimum cap?
They think they can do everything with 1 ETH? It was better to not put any minimum cap. They collected only a few ETH anyway, I guess they can't finish the product with that money.

Why someone care about the minimum? They stated this project has the opportunity to turn 100x, as it is addressing a big market of billions, and sgg is used in the app itself. They will use images on linux and all that to ensure the network takes off. You already get the early bonus.
systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:45:06 PM

Setting min cap at 1 ETH was a way to show that project will continue no matter what, it's an opportunity for contributors and early adopters go get in for maximum leverage and a huge help for us capable of accelerating development and feeding marketing efforts. When Steve Jobs returned to Apple when it was on the knees, he got himself $1/year salary Smiley

We really appreciate all your feedback, all positivism and especially criticism, it mostly valuable as we can improve based on that.

And yes, we wont stop, we will kick eBay ass no matter what and we will make our contributors happy Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: