Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] STUFFGOGO - P2P Mobile Marketplace | Token Sale Ended | Thank you!!!  (Read 50965 times)
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:22:30 AM

guys when SGG listed to hitBTC ? I've seen them dare say will elisted there but im stay on telegram still no real progress
in early November, stay there to hear more info.

Price on etherdelta 5% of ICO price?Huh Huh  I can handle a dip below ICO price on exchanges but this is bad news.  WTF is wrong with this coin?
I think there is nothing wrong with this coin. this coin better than UMC, the coin distribution is clear. only btc prices are very high and eth prices are down.

Price is not cheap, there's no buy order.
People don't want to put sell orders for dirt cheap.
I do not understand what you mean. you are talking an expensive price, for a bounty hunter who gets a coin distribution for free at this price is too low to sell. and if you want to buy this coin at a low price this is the right time.
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:50:03 AM

Price on etherdelta 5% of ICO price?Huh Huh  I can handle a dip below ICO price on exchanges but this is bad news.  WTF is wrong with this coin?

Not enough news, and etherdelta is the worst way to judge the price, but it's perfect to let weak hands leave so less troubles when we hit a real exchange with big news from the dev, the former sellers will regret selling. As usual.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:54:34 AM

Also people have to learn the crypto trading is a long game, if you think you'll make benefits in few months every time, it's not for you, many old projects waited more than 6 months to go back to life , it's current to see dev going dark for a long period and then coming back with news and everyone remembers about this project and goes crazy to be in the train. That's what happened to most projects from 2016 in 2017

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:42:13 AM

Price on etherdelta 5% of ICO price?Huh Huh  I can handle a dip below ICO price on exchanges but this is bad news.  WTF is wrong with this coin?

Not enough news, and etherdelta is the worst way to judge the price, but it's perfect to let weak hands leave so less troubles when we hit a real exchange with big news from the dev, the former sellers will regret selling. As usual.

Yeah yeah, I know the drill... Been in crypto for 4 years now and I've seen a lot of ico's.  You should say 'weak hands' and 'wait for bittrex' and stuff like that to make you feel good about your purchase.  But fact is that 5% of ICO price is VERY low, not normal low.  Of course I wouldn't sell now, no one in their right mind should.  

I'm not posting this in any other of the numerous ICO's I'm involved in.  This price(drop) is just very low(steep) compared to other ICO's.  You can not deny this fact.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:51:15 AM

I think the price willbe low for some time untilno one is willing to sell at this cheap price then the price will bepick and go high, I don't understand how some people go about their valuation, there is a working product to be release unlike most ICO project and some people are selling this cheap
mkmdoc

Activity: 658

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:57:51 AM

Why stuff gogo team did not the list the coin in other exchanges other than Etherdelta. May be whether the team is giving updates here because that is best way to communicate with the community.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:24:28 AM

Team made a lot of promises in the last updates and for now the olny thing we got - is Etherdelta. Not as much as it should to be. Hopefully we will get something soon.
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:02:27 PM

Team made a lot of promises in the last updates and for now the olny thing we got - is Etherdelta. Not as much as it should to be. Hopefully we will get something soon.

Etherdelta is really good exchange for Ethereum based tokens if you know how to use it. I made a lot of money there.
StuffGoGo needs more volume. People don't show any interest to this token.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
mummybtc

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:39:49 AM

Why stuff gogo team did not the list the coin in other exchanges other than Etherdelta. May be whether the team is giving updates here because that is best way to communicate with the community.

I think the EtherDelta is not a bad exchange, it is one of the leading exchanges now with decent trading volume, the problem now is that the market is saturated with so many ICOs and impatient investors are looking to flip their profit into another projects which is not the same as before. This is a long term project and will be a gem to holders
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:56:30 AM

I think the EtherDelta is not a bad exchange, it is one of the leading exchanges now with decent trading volume, the problem now is that the market is saturated with so many ICOs and impatient investors are looking to flip their profit into another projects which is not the same as before. This is a long term project and will be a gem to holders
Right, Etherdelta are not bad market. Etherdelta able to have an activity volume 24 ($4M) or worth 500BTC ~ . I believe Stuffgogo / SGG will added to another market, just waiting guys. I'm still keeping my SGG  Smiley
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1255

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:20:27 AM

Right, Etherdelta are not bad market. Etherdelta able to have an activity volume 24 ($4M) or worth 500BTC ~ . I believe Stuffgogo / SGG will added to another market, just waiting guys. I'm still keeping my SGG  Smiley

Where will they add it? I don't see any news about other exchanges. Where did you see that news?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:55:55 AM

Where will they add it? I don't see any news about other exchanges. Where did you see that news?
I dont know as exactly, but i'm believe this soon coming. price's likely has dumped by bounty participat. slowly stuffgogocoins will rised.
Keep in touch to this thread, may be big day come, when they have release / launch the project.
SimpeleSimpele

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:18:24 AM

I dont know as exactly, but i'm believe this soon coming. price's likely has dumped by bounty participat. slowly stuffgogocoins will rised.
Keep in touch to this thread, may be big day come, when they have release / launch the project.

when stuffgogo can launc project
and about exchanger what is plan ?, where exchanger another etherdelta, and when can added added exchanger another etherdelta
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:42:20 AM

question, why do you need tokens why not use bitcoin which already exsists ? could you explain ?
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:16:27 AM

and about exchanger what is plan ?, where exchanger another etherdelta, and when can added added exchanger another etherdelta

Yes, even team is not responding for further update from the company, and people are waiting for exchanges. Already ICO completed many days ago but still, there is no further update from the company.
turlando

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:54:42 PM

Will you sell the tokens yet?
Nadia_l

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:31:49 PM

Yes, even team is not responding for further update from the company, and people are waiting for exchanges. Already ICO completed many days ago but still, there is no further update from the company.

Why everyone is monitoring the Ether Delta and looking for other exchanges but don`t do anything about finding news about the project and its stage of development?
It is weird that no one from the SGG token holders had noticed that yesterday the team began updating their website! During the projects ICO was live everyone was cheating
about what a great idea for the project had and others compliments, but for now everyone is ready to sell their tokens cheap, before the real launch of the product((( 

Here is the link to the news that everyone is expecting from team, but even do not enter the website of the project - https://www.stuffgogo.com/en-us/stuffgogo-opening-a-new-chapter-and-updating-web-site/
mummybtc

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:01:45 AM

I think what this project need is a good marketing strategy, if they can't find a way to let people trust their platform and attract significant number of people to use their apps, I don't think they have a chance in the space
entar pasar

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:19:31 AM

the price is very low on etherdelta, any plan listing SGG tokens to another exchange?? it's needed for increasing the price.

bitcointalk.org
Kvanko

Merit: 279

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:22:58 AM

the price is very low on etherdelta, any plan listing SGG tokens to another exchange?? it's needed for increasing the price.

And how will you explain that price will go higher if token will be listed on several exchanges? It doesn't work like that. Price will go higher if only project will generate more achievements and positive news. In such a case additional exchanges would help the project by involving previously increased amount of interested people into trading. For now there is no point to add new exchanges, it would only harm this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: