Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:38:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] STUFFGOGO - P2P Mobile Marketplace | Token Sale Ended | Thank you!!!  (Read 50971 times)
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:15:23 PM

Why does one address have over 92% of the supply? Is this the owners/developers? Are these tokens locked or could be sold anytime?

i am not sure if they are locked or not, i think that they are not. i have mine in my wallet. the problem is they cost nothing.. i have a thousand of them, and all this amount costs about 7 dollars)) i still hope the situation will improve in future. now i feel bad for investors..

We gotta wait and be patient. The team is taking time to implement the strategy and release the app at least on google play. But I think once the app is released and people will start to use it, SGG price will move up accordingly...

The question is WHEN? yes the price will eventually move up IF the team will do something about the development and release the app. But i havent heard any of them in a while.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:46:15 PM

Why does one address have over 92% of the supply? Is this the owners/developers? Are these tokens locked or could be sold anytime?

i am not sure if they are locked or not, i think that they are not. i have mine in my wallet. the problem is they cost nothing.. i have a thousand of them, and all this amount costs about 7 dollars)) i still hope the situation will improve in future. now i feel bad for investors..

We gotta wait and be patient. The team is taking time to implement the strategy and release the app at least on google play. But I think once the app is released and people will start to use it, SGG price will move up accordingly...

The question is WHEN? yes the price will eventually move up IF the team will do something about the development and release the app. But i havent heard any of them in a while.

yes, this is a nice question. totally agree with you.. the crowdsale ended long time ago, very long time ago. at the end of the year they promised to burn the rest of the tokens, but nothing happened or happens.. i am aware of the fact that for us there is nothing more left than just to wait and to hope. i really beleived in this project. so it's just said.. the longer they are doing nothing the worse the situation is((

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

yes, this is a nice question. totally agree with you.. the crowdsale ended long time ago, very long time ago. at the end of the year they promised to burn the rest of the tokens, but nothing happened or happens.. i am aware of the fact that for us there is nothing more left than just to wait and to hope. i really beleived in this project. so it's just said.. the longer they are doing nothing the worse the situation is((

https://twitter.com/StuffGoGo/status/961658463465168896

You can check the latest update on social media account according to the dev they are in touch with exchange to make it list asap. I hope patience is the key of the success and the future of that project will be much better.
meemiinii

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

You can check the latest update on social media account according to the dev they are in touch with exchange to make it list asap. I hope patience is the key of the success and the future of that project will be much better.

This is the first time in a long time to see update from dev about the exchange. And mercatox and hitbtc is a good start. Atleast we will have a new exchange rather than on etherdelta.

▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

Nelly.G0211

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:19:40 PM

i really hope the situation will improve.. looking forward for sgg hitting another exchange. hope, it will be a breakthrough for a project, and eventually for all of the holders))

This is the first time in a long time to see update from dev about the exchange. And mercatox and hitbtc is a good start. Atleast we will have a new exchange rather than on etherdelta.

rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:20:15 AM

Dev is not active in this forum.Also they are not sending us proper news in thread.ICO finished long time ago but Didn't added in any exchanger.I think team developer are too lazy.
meemiinii

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

Dev is not active in this forum.Also they are not sending us proper news in thread.ICO finished long time ago but Didn't added in any exchanger.I think team developer are too lazy.

i have heard my colleagues that dev is not that active here in the forum, but he is in their telegram channel.  https://t.me/SggGroup
maybe he can answer you there if you have concerns especially on exchanges.

▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

i have heard my colleagues that dev is not that active here in the forum, but he is in their telegram channel.  https://t.me/SggGroup

But I also think some kind of activity from dev into official thread to post updates and news could bring much better result and make this growth process more faster and healthier. Let's see when they will make this possible to make it list on Hitbtc there.
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:15:23 AM

maybe they can try to raise volume in idex since it's the only exchange left. etherdelta is long gone, you know.
let's courage everyone to use idex for stuffgogo trading, if anybody have an intention to buy this token. Grin
meemiinii

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

But I also think some kind of activity from dev into official thread to post updates and news could bring much better result and make this growth process more faster and healthier. Let's see when they will make this possible to make it list on Hitbtc there.

good point. they must updates people here in the forum. especially that not all joined their telegram channel.
whatever their plans are, they must post it here to for the benefit of everyone. if they cant make it to othere big exchange why not go for free listing. like on bit z and do voting. that is a best option too.

▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

That's true! This bitcointalk thread is culpably neglected!
Nelly.G0211

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:25:16 PM

i agree with you guys.. it seems like the thread is dead.. no one manages it, only disappointed people keep leaving messages. telegram is a nice way of announcing news, of course. but this is official bitcointalk thread is for..

terrorJR

Activity: 1302

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:44:24 AM

ANY NEWS ?
comeon guys its too long im hold this token almost half years Huh im trying to find on telegram but its dead room everyday

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:11:07 AM

ANY NEWS ?
comeon guys its too long im hold this token almost half years Huh im trying to find on telegram but its dead room everyday

Lack of communication is a big problem for this project I bought a lot of token from Etherdelta. Dev post very often on social media account but we need presence into this thread to get confidence of new investors and make grow this community.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

i agree with you guys.. it seems like the thread is dead.. no one manages it, only disappointed people keep leaving messages. telegram is a nice way of announcing news, of course. but this is official bitcointalk thread is for..

After every ICOs, it seems that the managers are not into this thread convos anymore. They like to spend their time in Telegram more than in this thread. I wonder why and I wanna know why. There are some ICOs that definitely don't wanna talk about bounty issues in Telegram. Are they really ignoring some important issues here?

royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:39:44 PM

After every ICOs, it seems that the managers are not into this thread convos anymore. They like to spend their time in Telegram more than in this thread. I wonder why and I wanna know why. There are some ICOs that definitely don't wanna talk about bounty issues in Telegram. Are they really ignoring some important issues here?
I once thought the project could have done something by now but the last update on the website was in January. I wonder ow the investors will be feeling by now though they could not raise more than 5000eth

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
janedt

Activity: 430

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:30:19 PM

dead project, cant even give an update.
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:54:30 PM

My expected price is still not in the market so I will hold this coin for a few more months, maybe. But I'm hoping that it will be listed in a much better exchange with a good price.

I don't think a new exchange would give a better price. Things just don't work like that nowadays. I think the only hope for this coin is to have a successful product or some good partnerships.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:05:21 PM

My expected price is still not in the market so I will hold this coin for a few more months, maybe. But I'm hoping that it will be listed in a much better exchange with a good price.

I don't think a new exchange would give a better price. Things just don't work like that nowadays. I think the only hope for this coin is to have a successful product or some good partnerships.

Few days ago I hear some news from dev they are getting enough power to launch a working product so that I also hope only patience is the key of success. Idea of this project is looking nice and now only a working product could be helpful to get some exposure.
alenaselya

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:28:32 PM

hough, I do think it’s a great branding move considering the fact that Indiegogo is the second largest crowdfunding platform — a lot of startups with products that are being funded on the platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: