Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:09:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practice trading  (Read 9481 times)
wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:40:49 PM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

Following some good traders on twitter or TG channels could be also informative. You can learn a lot by following professional and experienced crypto traders
You should not to follow them, because sometimes, they are still the reason make the price of crypto decrease on the market by their FUDs. Example Charlee, only his word has created a FOMO or a big FUD make the price of Litecoin change 10-20% in a short time.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:01:36 PM

My supposition for amateurs who don't have any experience as a trader read this trading Discussion it's most useful for all, Here you discovered experienced and master traders simply keep your eyes open and endeavor to learn fundamental trading trust you will be effective soon
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:42:10 PM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

First you need to read topics here in the forum that discussess about trading. You can reasearch as well in the internet on how to do trading. So if you had read and understand the cycle of trading better yet start do the trading. It is best if you could start on a little amount and try to trade best on your knowledge and practice it because experience would teach you what to do at first and you will learn how to deal with trading and its risk. You really have to try personally for you to be able experience the actual trading i can say its a trial and error but it would be worth it in the end.
Let's trade, you do not need to have much knowledge, it not useful if you can not apply it into reality and make money from it. Improve your trading skills with small funds, then try increase your funds and trade again till you think is enough.
But you will still need some little knowledge, won't you ? That little learning is all it takes. It helps inform you of your decisions and few steps to take before trading. It is not hard to learn, it is not hard to find out, but some people are just a little bit lazy to do that which makes them fumble. With little of that, small funds for  a start and practice, it is always a good way to start.
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:44:25 PM

There are two sites for beginners where you can practice trading and also earn some little money (or loose a little). Sparkprofit and TIQL. They are UK sites and you can trade with 1 USD, making a deposit of only 5 USD. They have also e vary active and friendly community where you can ask and learn.

I wish I had these sites when I started to learn trading 6-7 years ago. (I can tell you that it took me 6 months to read about almost all the market indicators). I advise you to do the same things, learn to read 5-10 indicators, although for a sucessful trade you need only 2 indicators (read about averages, bolinger bands, stochastic (or stochastic RSI) and ADX). I use bolinger bands and stochastic RSI to make my decisions.
ployfit

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:55:10 PM

There are two sites for beginners where you can practice trading and also earn some little money (or loose a little). Sparkprofit and TIQL. They are UK sites and you can trade with 1 USD, making a deposit of only 5 USD. They have also e vary active and friendly community where you can ask and learn.

I wish I had these sites when I started to learn trading 6-7 years ago. (I can tell you that it took me 6 months to read about almost all the market indicators). I advise you to do the same things, learn to read 5-10 indicators, although for a sucessful trade you need only 2 indicators (read about averages, bolinger bands, stochastic (or stochastic RSI) and ADX). I use bolinger bands and stochastic RSI to make my decisions.

I use bittrex platform and I play with small amounts. If I play with $10, I assume myself as playing with $10.000 and this shows me how it would happen if I play with my real capital. There is no need for special practice website.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:57:32 PM

You can download a demo version of a trading bot and try different setting. See how the market moves. Once you are confident, you can try to invest some real money. In the worst case scenario, your pocket will be slightly lighter...
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:02:11 PM

I use bittrex platform and I play with small amounts. If I play with $10, I assume myself as playing with $10.000 and this shows me how it would happen if I play with my real capital. There is no need for special practice website.

Bittrex ang Polo to start with because there are many traders and you can join them. I started my trading in Yobit, I learned there the hard way. So much shitcoins, pump and dump but I think its a good trading ground. You will be exposed to the realities of trading in cryptocurrencies tehre Cheesy

Open for Campaigns
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:06:04 PM

You can download a demo version of a trading bot and try different setting. See how the market moves. Once you are confident, you can try to invest some real money. In the worst case scenario, your pocket will be slightly lighter...

That bots and tools for me is just pain in the ass. It's more way better to deal with trades with basic knowledge and knowing those risks. I have known some persons that entered trading with just basic knowledge and on the way they able to become success.

We just need to familiarize ourself on how market works and soon we can do our own analysis about what trend should come.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:23:11 PM

The best training you would get is to actually get involved and learn the hard way. But you probably want to make money and not lose it all. So the best thing you can do is set up a demo account. There are a couple brokers that allow you to create a demo account but I'm kot sure if you can trade crypto with it.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:14:05 PM

Many videos tutorials on YouTube you can watch them for to easy follow how to trade. Its nice if you do self study about trading so that its easy for you don't depend on others opinions. Must go and do self study.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:27:34 PM

if the solution I want to give you should often learn first about trading and ask questions to people who have long been involved in it so that later able to apply very quickly try to register first in bittrex because there are many types of coins that can provide many advantages.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:35:32 PM

The best training you would get is to actually get involved and learn the hard way. But you probably want to make money and not lose it all. So the best thing you can do is set up a demo account. There are a couple brokers that allow you to create a demo account but I'm kot sure if you can trade crypto with it.
yes it could be used to train our skills. but I we better we directly use the main account containing bitcoin capital. because using a demo account and main account must be different. using the main account then we will be required to do trrading seriously. while if using a demo account I do not think this will happen. experience has become one of the things that must be considered, skill and ability we can get when we have more and more experience. because with experience we will practice to take decisions in many difficult conditions.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:54:09 PM

yes it could be used to train our skills. but I we better we directly use the main account containing bitcoin capital. because using a demo account and main account must be different. using the main account then we will be required to do trrading seriously. while if using a demo account I do not think this will happen. experience has become one of the things that must be considered, skill and ability we can get when we have more and more experience. because with experience we will practice to take decisions in many difficult conditions.
Well demo honestly is not a live it you can be more learn skills in trading if you test your self actually .
I seen a thread from past few hours that i think it can help for some traders to learn trade. .
You check this site https://www.babypips.com/

The good thing about that site you can learn to trade and they are giving you a quiz so that you will know if you learn or not..
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:17:20 AM

First you need to read topics here in the forum that discussess about trading. You can reasearch as well in the internet on how to do trading. So if you had read and understand the cycle of trading better yet start do the trading. It is best if you could start on a little amount and try to trade best on your knowledge and practice it because experience would teach you what to do at first and you will learn how to deal with trading and its risk. You really have to try personally for you to be able experience the actual trading i can say its a trial and error but it would be worth it in the end.
Let's trade, you do not need to have much knowledge, it not useful if you can not apply it into reality and make money from it. Improve your trading skills with small funds, then try increase your funds and trade again till you think is enough.
Practice makes the man perfect. Everything in this world cannot be learnt by birth. You will have to dare to start something which you did first, and so is the trading in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is a new digital currency and it did not cover the whole market throughout the world. Therefore be careful while starting trading in bitcoin otherwise you may lost your money in this sector.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:27:51 AM

Do not afraid to invest your money to the trading world because you will not earn many money if you are afraid. When I newbie in this cryptocurrency world, I also fear to invest my money but I overcome my fear and I have now many money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sasaki111

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:35:38 PM

If you have no experience trading, my first point is to AVOID LEVERAGE. You have no idea what you are doing and you WILL lose money. That's my PSA, you can work your way into leverage when you're ready.
Start learning to read a chart. A great starting point is http://www.babypips.com/school. Keep in mind that markets behave similarly, it doesn't matter if it's Forex or BTC you will notice patterns with time.
Use charting resources available to you such as bitcoinwisdom, cryptowat.ch, or tradingview. Tradingview also has a great chat for crypto trading that will also expose you to different charts and strategies.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:53:20 PM

There is no easy solution to your problem mate! All you need to do is to devote some time for learning the trading profession and once you are a little bit confident, try your hands on a little coin and gain more confidence before you start out with huge cash.

There are so many resources online and the you can always find good and practical ones easily on youtube.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:05:03 PM

There is no easy solution to your problem mate! All you need to do is to devote some time for learning the trading profession and once you are a little bit confident, try your hands on a little coin and gain more confidence before you start out with huge cash.

There are so many resources online and the you can always find good and practical ones easily on youtube.
which is right he needed to have more time in order to learn all the basic functions inside trading after that he can try investing little amount of money
to experience and use his learning to have some idea how trading works even if he lose he should take it as a learning step inside trading.
Ejanend

Activity: 460

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:04:31 PM

I would recommend studying VSA (Volume spread analysis) not as a main strategy but as a supplement, they work quite well in crypto currency markets.
In crypto currency the value of the bitcoin is getting high and if you want to get the good profit you will have to maintain your knowledge accordingly. Bitcoin is the best source of income in trading so it is the theme that you can get and earn profit but for this you will have to increase your knowledge before you start using bitcoin. Increase of knowledge is the increase of the wealth.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:05:00 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 05:19:26 PM by JohnBitCo

You have to risk some amount in order to learn, because there are more chances that you will lose in the beginning
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: