Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practice trading  (Read 9476 times)
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:55:10 PM

Bro, practicing trading is not easy. What ever advise you take from this forum only give you the idea of trading only. Nothing will come free except advise. Also trading is depend upon your investment amount and investing period like long time or short time the strategy will vary.

If you are very much serious about trading start with small amount understand the fundamental of trading practically from there you can achieve big depend upon the experience and your backup support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:19:02 PM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

In trading, you need to be strategic and you need to have a plan. First, is to establish your trade. You can do this by waiting for the right opportunity to buy, after that you should wait for the price to get higher so you can sell. Now, you need to have a marketing plan so people would want to trade with you.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:57:45 PM

learn how to trade carefully, avoid cut loss if the market is down. I'm a swing trader sometimes i spot a coin that i trade. being trader you need to risk your emotion coz if your emotional you'll get rekt.
emanbea1234

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:17:00 PM

if you are a newbie trader your better you start a small amount of bitcoin because trading is a very risky and before you buy a coin just research first when you buy a coin.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:33:57 PM

If you want to trade you should start trading in a small amount so that you will learn more without losing a lot of money. Trading is investing your time and money to gain knowledge about of it and later on you will be a master trader without losing a lot of money instead you will gain a very good profit. Don't worry if you lose some it is worth it for the knowledge and you will get it back soon as long as you know how to trade.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:51:38 PM

If you don't have any experience in trading, you have to explore. Practice trading with small amount of capital so that you can start with it. I started before with a very small amount of capital and I did bought those coins that are popular, I didn't bought those undervalued coins and aren't popular. Look for those coins that has movement rapidly even they are expensive since you'll buy with smaller fraction.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:58:09 PM

Actually, for you as a newbie it is so bad difficult to study trading from the start. Trading is one of the very profitable to nake money online while using exchanges such as Bitrex, Poloniex and Hitbtc they ate one of the famous exchangers that has many coins to buy & sell.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:09:30 PM

If you want to trade you should start trading in a small amount so that you will learn more without losing a lot of money. Trading is investing your time and money to gain knowledge about of it and later on you will be a master trader without losing a lot of money instead you will gain a very good profit. Don't worry if you lose some it is worth it for the knowledge and you will get it back soon as long as you know how to trade.
It is a great idea and is often done by many people. It is true that the most important thing in trading is an experience, so do things using small capital. We all know that at the beginning a person will start learning new things and this can reduce the risk of greater losses. Experience doing strategy and making decisions will make someone become an expert in trading. Not many people have that ability, so train ourselves all the time because the skill and knowledge will be there when we have experience.
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:12:58 PM

My advice is to first try to watch an exchange to try to understand what traders are doing and study the charts. Then try it yourself by waiting for a dip in the price of Bitcoin and just buy a small amount just to get your feet wet. Then sell as the price rises enough to make a profit. You will begin to understand when to buy and sell and how much profit you need to make per trade.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:13:28 PM

if you are a newbie trader your better you start a small amount of bitcoin because trading is a very risky and before you buy a coin just research first when you buy a coin.
Ofcourse, don't trade with a big amount because you are not yet familiar about some of this kind of strategies and dealings or ways on how to earn btc or orher coins in very profitable ways.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:24:38 PM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

In order to become a trader you must first know about the principle of trading..on how it works and when to trade.. the basic principle of that is buy low and sell high. So if you really know that principle you can now go to the next level of learning about trading.. you learn through reading in trading forums. Also you can learn by means of self studying by watching in youtube browsing in google and asking a reliable person about trading..
Just always remember the basic principle if your going to trade.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:27:57 PM

learn how to trade carefully, avoid cut loss if the market is down. I'm a swing trader sometimes i spot a coin that i trade. being trader you need to risk your emotion coz if your emotional you'll get rekt.
You are right but it is not just like then you are new in the bitcoin and you just start trading so it will take the time and you will have to wait till the p[rice of the bitcoin will be high and a lot of the other people will also increase the bitcoin value and the price and they will invest in the bitcoin more and you will see how fast they will earn, it is the risky way of the earning means you are dependent on the luck for the lose and the profit.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:24:37 PM

In trading, you need to be strategic and you need to have a plan. First, is to establish your trade. You can do this by waiting for the right opportunity to buy, after that you should wait for the price to get higher so you can sell. Now, you need to have a marketing plan so people would want to trade with you.
It is not easy, when the market become crazy as past days, you can not create any good plan or strategy.
You can try and check the result if you not trust my said, I am sure you will lose some money to receive this experience.
The best decision for that time is stop trading and go out the market.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:57:04 PM

You are right but it is not just like then you are new in the bitcoin and you just start trading so it will take the time and you will have to wait till the p[rice of the bitcoin will be high and a lot of the other people will also increase the bitcoin value and the price and they will invest in the bitcoin more and you will see how fast they will earn, it is the risky way of the earning means you are dependent on the luck for the lose and the profit.
Real trader does not depand on the luck, that is gambling, not trading. You need to know trading need to use your brain to calculate your profits careful before investment. If you do the opposite and skip it, you will become the gambler.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:54:41 PM

The first thing you will need to do is to gain first any information about trading and practice it so that you will gained not only knowledge but also an experience. Of course you must expect that you can commit mistakes with you trading because it is your first time but as time goes by you will be more expert. So don't be afraid to lose because of this lose you will be more expert.

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:03:41 PM

Bro, practicing trading is not easy. What ever advise you take from this forum only give you the idea of trading only. Nothing will come free except advise. Also trading is depend upon your investment amount and investing period like long time or short time the strategy will vary.

If you are very much serious about trading start with small amount understand the fundamental of trading practically from there you can achieve big depend upon the experience and your backup support.
Yes you were right there's no exact method of trading that the people will give to him here. Trading is based on personal experience and if i could explain it to him, it would take more time for him to understand everything i guess because your knowledge will grow as you started trading with a small amount and you are right that it will need more money to learn more.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:17:45 PM

Practicing trading is very dificult because they have many analysis that you need to memorize and study the candlesticks and support and resistance

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Jaya912

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:40:40 PM

The solution will be to read and study and practice and ask from reliable people who have extensive experiences already. That's what I am doing right now actually. Perhaps, you may start from choosing your best trading platform. Bittrex is the most famous as there are so many coins there. Try creating a bittrex.com account and explore and familiarize the buttons there.

Like above me said, learning is the most reliable answer about of your problem. Maybe you confuse where to start, just start with beginner or basic knowledge about trading. Start from this forum or just googling.

If you have that can teach you trading, it will make the learning more effective. Its suggested.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:50:53 PM

Trading is a fantastic and profitable activity, but it's not for amateurs.
Actually, in forex slang, amateurs are defined as "plancton" for the whales...
So, if you want to trade, make a lot of experience with a good teacher.
Courses are good but they aren't enough

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:52:15 PM

Practicing trading is very dificult because they have many analysis that you need to memorize and study the candlesticks and support and resistance
If you are really interested to learn then this indicators can be practice knowing how this things works with your daily trade will help you to avoid certain loses and gives an edge to gain a lot, practice will make you a better trader. Its really recommended to have every knowledge that you need before starting the trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: