Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practice trading  (Read 9476 times)
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:36:37 PM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

The solution will be to read and study and practice and ask from reliable people who have extensive experiences already. That's what I am doing right now actually. Perhaps, you may start from choosing your best trading platform. Bittrex is the most famous as there are so many coins there. Try creating a bittrex.com account and explore and familiarize the buttons there.
Good advise buddy, actually it is the real answer for your question. If you really wanted to be a good trader you should educate yourself on how you could become a expert trader. Aside from that you should also look for  the movement of bitcoin price or any coin that you are planning to trade. It will help you a lot especially in knowing when to buy or when to sell. Its your edge to have a guts in entering this wayof earning.
Becoming a better trader is not only a matter of watching a few youtube videos and reading some books, you need hands on experience and that is something you can only learn by trading, trading is like any skill, you can read about how to play the piano for the rest of your life and that is not going to improve your piano playing skills you need to go there and play the piano for hours and the same is true for trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:41:52 PM

If you want to practice trading just research in google or find your friend that know how trading works and study the basics to earn from trading
If we want to be a good or expert in trading trading we should practice to do trading , and i am confident that if we will always practice trading we will be an expert with it.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:01:55 AM

If you want to practice trading just research in google or find your friend that know how trading works and study the basics to earn from trading
If we want to be a good or expert in trading trading we should practice to do trading , and i am confident that if we will always practice trading we will be an expert with it.
If you really want to become an expert in anything may it be trading or some other thing, then the thing which will matter the most is the efforts which you will put in to learn that thing. Trading is no doubt really a difficult thing learn and you really need to practice trading as much as you can. Otherwise, thing will not go in your favor as you will then remain unable to perform well.
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:37:55 AM

There are two answers at your questions on practice trading. There are two websites sparkprofit.com and tiql.co. You can learn trading using these two sites. On tiql you can trade as low as with 1 USD, on sparkprofit you can trade for free. You can talk everything with other traders on these two websites and learn from them.
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:04:56 AM

Well I think studying first is the best way to start trading. If you think that you've learned enough, then try it but brace yourself for the possible loss you must have a fortified emotion before going to warzone. Well you must know what will happen to you because it is a gamble you don't know if you are gonna win or loss. Because bitcoin is very unpredictable. Just learn everything first from your friends, google, youtubes and of course there are so many things that you can learn here in bitcoinyalk.
fransbenotius

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:08:50 AM

basic trading is wherever basic is the same as selling in the real world
buy at cheap price sell at high price
well its development yes can use follow trend up price, use indicator to determine low price and high price etc
but the basic strategy essentially ya just buy at a cheap price sell at high prices
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

If you really want to become an expert in anything may it be trading or some other thing, then the thing which will matter the most is the efforts which you will put in to learn that thing. Trading is no doubt really a difficult thing learn and you really need to practice trading as much as you can. Otherwise, thing will not go in your favor as you will then remain unable to perform well.
Trading is a job needs you spend your life to learn the knowledge and experience. There is no limit to get experience from trading, because the market always changes scenario and make newbie, speculator and weak trader sell at loss.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:24:48 AM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

I would recommend you to start reading some serious books about trading. But not about crypto trading, but just about what trading is and how to read a chart. Try to avoid methods or theories, just go to the common concepts. Then, progress into the most know theories and indicators.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:51:28 AM

Try to watch Youtube so that you can guide more about trading.

semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:19:45 AM

If you want to be a trader, the first thing to do is to seek information from friends/people you know who become a trader, from him you can ask various kinds of questions about the world of trading and take the science. If you already have a little knowledge from your friends then you should deepen your knowledge of trading. Once you are sure of your knowledge, think about the advantages and disadvantages that you will get from your merchandise. You should first practice by using funds to a minimum so you can know the percentage of losses or shortcomings. If you succeed with your practice, do it with a larger fund.

This is just an assumption I have ever done.
Good luck

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:29:47 AM

What is your problem? If your problem just experience and it means that you need to practice first and you will get your experience. Nobody can tell you how experience you will have to practice with small amount first.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:45:41 AM

To start with the trade in cryptocurrency, I think you should start with a small amount of money and after you have mastered the field, then study to invest more. Do not be too greedy in the beginning because business is not easy. Try to research carefully before deciding to invest in any coin.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:31:45 AM

The first thing you do is to ask yourself if you really want to be become a cryptocurrency trader and and be prepared for any eventuality. Everyone knew that crypto trading is a risky and there is a big possibility that you could lose a big amount of money in the course of trading. Newbie traders has the tendency to get nervous when they see the price of their coins are falling and sometimes they sell their coins while at loss to their panic. If you are already decided to take the plunge, then start learning the art of trading and they are available through books, websites and here in bitcointalk forum. Getting trading account is also needed, some amount of money that you can afford to lose, observe and study the chart and always buy low, sell high.
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:49:32 AM

Well, I suggest you must study first about bitcoins and how it works because it is very important as a trader. You must learn everything you can before you start because trading is not that simple. Being a trader is not an easy task to do. You must monitor the movements of the bitcoins and decide when you are going to buy or sell. You must also control your emotions because emotion is also one of your enemy in this trading business.
VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:18:58 AM

Some opinions just gives you some experience. the best way is that you have to pratice more and more. Spend amount of money and using it to learn knowledge. it is good for you

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:53:46 AM

The solution will be to read and study and practice and ask from reliable people who have extensive experiences already. That's what I am doing right now actually. Perhaps, you may start from choosing your best trading platform. Bittrex is the most famous as there are so many coins there. Try creating a bittrex.com account and explore and familiarize the buttons there.
Good advise buddy, actually it is the real answer for your question. If you really wanted to be a good trader you should educate yourself on how you could become a expert trader. Aside from that you should also look for  the movement of bitcoin price or any coin that you are planning to trade. It will help you a lot especially in knowing when to buy or when to sell. Its your edge to have a guts in entering this wayof earning.
Becoming a better trader is not only a matter of watching a few youtube videos and reading some books, you need hands on experience and that is something you can only learn by trading, trading is like any skill, you can read about how to play the piano for the rest of your life and that is not going to improve your piano playing skills you need to go there and play the piano for hours and the same is true for trading.
yes if you just depends on reading then you may learn on it , let say that you are truly understand what was the trading was and you wanted to be a better trader of course the best thing to do for is you may do some move for on how you and what are you may be the best thing to do and this is may test your way of trading that you may have to learn more on it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

That is indeed right, we should practice trading in order to make money or profits in the market and it is not always the best to just keep buying and holding because trading will help us to make money in the market and that is how we are going to increase our balances in a faster period of time rather than just waiting for the price of our invested coin to go up.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:23:53 AM

I agree. There is not shortcuts to it, I guess. The best teachers would be experience and knowledge, although, some newbie traders get themselves a mentor or maybe an app tracker to somehow give them valuable information to know which trades or investments would prosper. I mean, it's not bad to have all the resources you could get, right? I think an app like Daneel (https://daneel.io) that can provide analytic and valuable data as well as news to update you of the current happening in the cryptocurrency world would be good tools to equip you in order for you to choose trades that have higher success chances.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

That is indeed right, we should practice trading in order to make money or profits in the market and it is not always the best to just keep buying and holding because trading will help us to make money in the market and that is how we are going to increase our balances in a faster period of time rather than just waiting for the price of our invested coin to go up.
If you already gain knowledge then trading can bring you good earnings, both long and short will be better if you already have good understanding
about what you are dealing with, in order to really experience what you did in practice it's better to allot little investment at first and experience what
you did inside your training/practice account. for sure experience will will be the best teacher from our journey into this business.
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:31:56 AM

All of us here become a newbie, being a new one is not a problem. Reading and learning is the key to all professional traders but I am not yet a professional one because I am still learning about trading.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: