Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:20:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practice trading  (Read 9474 times)
star19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:51:10 PM

There are too Many Trader in this online market and most of the people don’t want to start Practice before trading but if someone don’t practice trading they can’t make a better his trading so Practice is perfect to success trading. I think everybody need to Practice before trading if he wants to success with his trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:32:05 PM

For me, a newbie should start trading by studying, observing and looking for every possible outcomes. By doing so, a newbie will be able to learn first the cycle on how it will work and also, will learn on what to do.
But not only study the markets as they are no study the markets as they were, many newbies are surprised by the movements of bitcoin since they did not took the time to look at the history of bitcoin if they have done so they would not have been surprised by the recent crash, in fact most people that have been around for sometime knew the crash was coming.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

For me, a newbie should start trading by studying, observing and looking for every possible outcomes. By doing so, a newbie will be able to learn first the cycle on how it will work and also, will learn on what to do.
Start with the theory then learn by practicing it with the actual amount.
As a newbie, you do not need to be aggressive, you have all the time to develop yourself so you have to start with a small amount of money
and when you learn enough that you consider yourself good already, that is the time to start risking a big amount.

Practice makes man perfect. 1st learn the basic needs in trading later invest a small amount and start trading. studying more about trading will not teach you how to trade. real experience will teach you what all issues you will face in trading. you are right after getting confidence in you then you can try to invest more amount and more profit.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:18:23 AM

If you don't have any experience in trading, you have to explore. Practice trading with small amount of capital so that you can start with it. I started before with a very small amount of capital and I did bought those coins that are popular, I didn't bought those undervalued coins and aren't popular. Look for those coins that has movement rapidly even they are expensive since you'll buy with smaller fraction
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:25:19 AM

If you don't have any experience in trading, you have to explore. Practice trading with small amount of capital so that you can start with it. I started before with a very small amount of capital and I did bought those coins that are popular, I didn't bought those undervalued coins and aren't popular. Look for those coins that has movement rapidly even they are expensive since you'll buy with smaller fraction
it can be an experience and favors for you as a beginner trader because you can avoid the risk of big losses. so I think starting trading with little capital and buying good coins with little capital is a great option.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:58:15 PM

Before jump it firstly learn about technical analysis, learn how to read the chart and to know which level area the price on oversold and overbought to decide which price should be to buy and sell. And others thing learn also about candlestick pattern and price pattern. And if you understand it already continue to learn fundamental analysis. Step by step you will understand all about it.
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

learn how to trade carefully, avoid cut loss if the market is down. I'm a swing trader sometimes i spot a coin that i trade. being trader you need to risk your emotion coz if your emotional you'll get rekt.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:17:57 PM

I think that you ned to have a good capital to start learning how to trade. About $5 is enough for you to start trading. You can start to trade on bittrex or poloniex. However, small exchange may be more suitable for you. Liqui is a good example because they have many good coins for starters. Remember to take part in courses on the internet or in the real life to obtain more skills and knowledge in trading
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:13:28 PM

Start with the theory then learn by practicing it with the actual amount.
As a newbie, you do not need to be aggressive, you have all the time to develop yourself so you have to start with a small amount of money
and when you learn enough that you consider yourself good already, that is the time to start risking a big amount.

Practice makes man perfect. 1st learn the basic needs in trading later invest a small amount and start trading. studying more about trading will not teach you how to trade. real experience will teach you what all issues you will face in trading. you are right after getting confidence in you then you can try to invest more amount and more profit.
But, you need to own enough knowledge and trading skills before start to trading, some orders with small profit will make you be complacent, then you put huge money to trading and lose that amount because you do not know small profit made you forget you are just a newbie on this market.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:25:42 AM

Trading is an active job.  You have to keep practicing to test your ability and understanding of market.  These activities is an on-going activities that will take you many years to master.  So get right to it.  Start trading and develop your skill.

GermesS

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:33:01 AM

Hoвичкy, в пepвyю oчepeдь нeoбxoдимo изyчит тepминoлoгию и cпeцифичecкиe иcпoльзoвaниe cлoв.  взять нaйти в coциaльныx ceтяx oбyчeниe для cтapтoвoгo тpeйдингa. Зaвecти нa биpжy нeзнaчитeльнyю cyммy, кoтopyю нe жaлкo пoтepять и пpoбoвaть нa пpaктикe.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:47:28 AM

Trading is an active job.  You have to keep practicing to test your ability and understanding of market.  These activities is an on-going activities that will take you many years to master.  So get right to it.  Start trading and develop your skill.

keep doing trading is the only way for us to increase our skill in analyzing the coin and if we can learn more lesson about trading then we can easily to determine the target price to buy and sell. although this will need too long to master in trading, if we can do at least one-time trading in one day, then we can raise our skills in trading.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:57:44 AM

keep doing trading is the only way for us to increase our skill in analyzing the coin and if we can learn more lesson about trading then we can easily to determine the target price to buy and sell. although this will need too long to master in trading, if we can do at least one-time trading in one day, then we can raise our skills in trading.

Well, to be able to be a better trader expert soon. You should have to learn and gather information on trading site were a lot of question regarding on the topic you have encounter during the discussion or video share upon the trading site plus collecting knowledged upon the reliable people have been experiences on trading because thats's the only key to be expert trader.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

First of all, I congratulate you for showing your willingness to master cryptocurrency trading. For me, I think the best advice I can give you is to ask experienced traders in this wonderful forum.

Other than that, you can watch Youtube videos about the basics of cryptocurrency trading. Videos are very effective for me to learn cryptocurrency trading, so I think it will help you a lot.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:09:58 AM

I have had a very good experience with Bittrex. I don’t know how things happend, but my withdraw was fulfilled in 5 minutes. So almost all of my safex in my wallet now.
SAFEX hold more than short term trade for me. I believe @dandabek world and my team is working also a crypto based ‘future of work’ project to explode 8 hours compulsory working timewith and this Marketplace can be a very good platform. Changing nature of work and organizations is an essential part of the human life.
Safex team has a very good future.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

Practice makes man perfect,Before starting trade enough knowledge and skills needed.Keep learning practice and keep touch with updates,news and news about crypto it will help out what are going on in the market.Invest now and hold for best moment.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:00:07 PM

I felt good while reading the thread because everyone is really supporting the newbie and almost all the statements I've read are just the same. The same to the point that those were really based on experiences and that everyone really cares about the issue.
Well, it is really mandatory to always research on something you are just new. It is good that you've started with this question through the forum because this is very effective especially for a newbie like you.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:56:49 PM

Trading is something for which you really need to put in lot of your energies and that it is not something which you will get to learn in couple of weeks. It is actually a life learning process and you actually need to keep on doing practice by investing small amount of time after sometime. This will help you in learning new things and of course in becoming an expert in trading. Do not lose hope and keep trying your best.
Jeff-reY

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

I have learned a lot from youtube videos, there are many tutorials to find about trading.
For a small profits you can try Bollinger Bands on a 5 min chart with MACD.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:10:54 PM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?
They say that experience is the best teacher. I became more knowledgeable trader because of the mistakes that I committed before. I lose a lot of money because of the bad decisions that I committed. Experience is the reason why I overcome all of my loss before.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: