Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Trackr Bounty Campaign | 3.25 Million Tokens reserved for bounty!  (Read 21963 times)
trackr-im (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:41:27 PM

Hello, I have a problem, I can not find myself in google table for FB, although I joined on the 18.07 and everything shared and liked.

Could you PM me your FB ID and your wallet address, I'll look into it and fix it.

Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:51:54 AM

I joined the campaign (signature and avatar).
Hope this will be successful, by the way I've changed avatar and will reflect soon.
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:00:51 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 03:00:27 AM by trackr-im

The question on subscription and to calculation of Points why for the 4th week of participation of Points was added and I am not in the first column Form Responses 1, I have entered where that on the third week and for the third week there is a calculation and in 4 don't find myself ((

Fixed it.

Hello, I have a problem, I can not find myself in google table for FB, although I joined on the 18.07 and everything shared and liked.

Could you PM me your FB ID and your wallet address, I'll look into it and fix it.

You should be back in there now.

Can I also remind that the signatures have updated to reflect the ICO date

Greaves7

Activity: 1036
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:44:57 AM

Hi OP.

I just read few posts from this thread, i must say that you have golden patience!
In my opinon 50% of questions thats are spammers which want only increase amount of posts.
Belive me that nobody will feel bad if you just ignore tenth question about same thing. They are like piranhas if ou answer them one time they will be coming back.. If you really want answer, just prepare something like "All informations -> HERE" and put there link to first post or to main announcement thread.. just saying Wink Make life easiest Wink

Heh, most of the questions are actually answered in the first post of the thread.

The question on subscription and to calculation of Points why for the 4th week of participation of Points was added and I am not in the first column Form Responses 1, I have entered where that on the third week and for the third week there is a calculation and in 4 don't find myself ((

I'll look into this for you tonight and fix it.

Thanks for prompt response, now everything is all right! everything is considered

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:01:01 PM

Congratulation for the launching of alpha version in Google playstore. https://twitter.com/trackrim/status/894327982541725696
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:03:09 PM

Nice, I will download and try alpha.
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

Congratulation for the alpha version Cheesy
c++btc

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:18:51 PM

i am now joining in the facebook campaign i have more than 1000 friends on facebook and i can help to promote this kind of token to all of my friends Smiley goodluck to all of us team!
Ayomayowa

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:42:13 PM

Hello Dev can newbie participate in this bounty project?
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:07:42 PM

hopefully fast finished ico and big success for team trackr..

Jose21

Activity: 109
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:16:25 PM

This is the BOUNTY CAMPAIGN for Trackr, for the main announcement page please visit HERE

REQUIREMENTS FOR SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN HAVE CHANGED, YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO POST ANYWHERE AS LONG AS YOU USE THE SIGNATURE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | SLACK | FACEBOOK

A total of 5% (3 250 000 TKR tokens) is available for grabs in the bounty campaign. The bounty will be rewarded a few days after the main ICO has concluded.

All forms of media accounts must be at least a month old and have some sort of user base / followers / karma / etc. This is done to ensure a user does not create new accounts.

Any user attempting to obtain credit for someone elses work will be forfeited from the compaign

Translations - 20%
Rules:
1. One per user, must have existing translations. We will verify the quality before we accept the translation.

Reward
100 Points for Announcement thread
25 Points for Bounty thread
150 Points for Russian or Chinese whitepaper translation (has to be of high quality)

Please note that we only want the announcement and bounty thread translated, only a Russian or Chinese whitepaper translation will be accepted. Please sign up using the form link provided at the end of this post, we will send back a PM to the users that have been accepted for translations.

GitHub Bug Bounty
Rules:
1. This section is regarding bugs on our solidity contracts on our Github
2. Any bug that can be exploited or could cause issues will be rewarded (no matter how big or small)
3. Valid suggestions that may improve the contract's quality of life will also be accepted for rewards

Reward
1. Low severity - 100 points
2. Medium severity - 500 points
3. High severity - 1000 points

Please PM us directly for this, there will not be a form for this section.

Twitter - 10%
We do not accept signups after 400 have signed up until there is space again (space resets on each Saturday night)

Rules:
1. Must have at least 200 or more followers
2. Must be following Trackr's twitter page
3. Must re-tweet at least twice per week, but not on the same day.

Reward per week:
1. 200-500 followers - 5 points
2. 500-2500 followers - 10 points
3. 2500-5000 followers - 15 points
4. 5000-10000 followers - 20 points
5. 10000-20000 followers - 25 points
6. 20000 followers - 30 points (after which every 10 000 followers = +5 points)

Facebook - 10%
We do not accept signups after 250 have signed up until there is space again (space resets on each Saturday night)

Rules:
1. Must like Trackr's facebook page
2. Must like/share our posts at least twice per week, but not on the same day. These posts have to be the latest ones available.
3. Since friends can be private we can not properly assess how many friends you have unless it's set to public

Reward per week
1. 10 points for reshares
2. 10 points for constructive comments on our posts and/or page

Blog and/or Website - 20%
Rules:
1. Must mention our website URL
2. Must have custom content of at least 400 words, you may include any of our logos as you wish
3. Needs to be good quality, we will take off points if it feels rushed to us
4. Must be in English, otherwise we expected a decent amount of traffic if it's in another language.
5. A maximum of 2 posts a week are eligible for points.
6. The maximum number of tokens in this section is capped to (points / 2) * 350, meaning if you have a total of 300 points then you're eligible to a maximum of 52500 tokens (10% of the bounty in this section). Actual number of tokens you receive varies by the amount of interest (more interest is less tokens, less interest is more tokens).

Reward per week:
1. Low traffic - 10 points
2. Medium traffic - 20 points
3. High traffic - 50 points

Traffic is determined by pageviews each month and rank (see Alexa for an indication of your blog)

Forum Signature - 40%
Rules:
1. Must have an account that is at least older than 9th of July, points will be awarded based on rank.
2. Multiple signatures allowed as long as they fit together and do not share the same idea/concept
3. Must not remove the signature for a full week duration to receive points for that week

Reward
1. Newbie: 10 Points per week
2. Jr Member: 15 points per week
2. Member: 20 Points per week
3. Full Member: 35 Points per week
4. Sr. Member: 50 Points per week
5. Hero Member: 60 Points per week
6. Legendary: 70 Points per week

* An additional 10% points per week rewarded if the user has the Trackr avatar

Signature for Hero/Legendary/Senior

Code:
[center]
[table][tr][td][center][url=https://www.track[Suspicious link removed]][size=22px][color=black][b][font=Franklin Gothic Book]TRACKR[/font][/b][/color][/size]
[size=7pt][color=black][font=Franklin Gothic Book]CRYPTO APP[/color][/size][/center][/td]
[td][b][size=10px][color=black]█

█[/color][/size][/b][/td]
[td][url=https://www.track[Suspicious link removed]/][size=8pt][color=black][b][font=century gothic][color=#226ac2]✔[/color] Trade Impulse Recognition
[color=#226ac2]✔[/color] Streamlined Dashboard
[color=#226ac2]✔[/color] Analysis and Insights
[/font][/b][/color][/size][/td]
[td][url=https://www.track[Suspicious link removed]/][size=8pt][color=black][b][font=century gothic][color=#226ac2]✔[/color] Machine Learning Predictions
[color=#226ac2]✔[/color] Watcher Alerts
[color=#226ac2]✔[/color] Scalable Infrastructure
[/font][/b][/color][/size][/td]

[td][url=https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/trackr-media/whitepaper.pdf][size=8pt][color=black][b]Whitepaper[/color][/url]
[url=http://slack.track[Suspicious link removed]/][size=8pt][color=black][b]Slack[/color][/url]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046549][size=8pt][color=black][b]Announcement[/color][/url]
[/td]

[td][center][url=https://www.track[Suspicious link removed]][size=8pt][color=black][font=Franklin Gothic Book]Predicted Market Alerts[/font][/color][/size]
[size=12pt][color=black][font=Franklin Gothic Book][b]ICO on 16th of August 2017[/b][/color][/size]
[size=8pt][color=black][font=Franklin Gothic Book]Alpha Released![/font][/color][/size][/center]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/center]

Signature for Full

Code:
[center][url=https://www.track[Suspicious link removed]/][color=black][b]TRACKR[/b][/color] [color=#226ac2]▨[/color][color=black][font=Franklin Gothic Book]Smarty Cryptocurrency App[/font][/color] [color=#226ac2]▨[/color] [color=black][b][font=Franklin Gothic Book]TRACKR[/font][/b][/color][/url]
[url=https://www.track[Suspicious link removed]/][color=black][b][font=century gothic][color=#3779e5]✔[/color] Trade Impulse Recognition [color=#3779e5]✔[/color] Streamlined Dashboard [color=#3779e5]✔[/color] Analysis and Insights [color=#3779e5][/b][/color][/url][url=https://www.track[Suspicious link removed]/][color=black][b][font=century gothic][color=#3779e5]✔[/color] Machine Learning Predictions [color=#3779e5]✔[/color] Watcher Alerts [color=#3779e5]✔[/color] Scalable Infrastructure[/font][/b][/color][/url]
[font=Franklin Gothic Book][b][color=black][url=https://www.track[Suspicious link removed]/]ICO on 16th of August 2017[/url][/color][/b][color=#3779e5] ✔ [/color][b][color=black][url=https://www.track[Suspicious link removed]/]Alpha Released![/url][/color][/b][/font][/center]

Signature for Member

Code:
[center][url=https://www.track[Suspicious link removed]/]TRACKR ▨ Smarty Cryptocurrency App ▨ TRACKR[/url]
[url=https://www.track[Suspicious link removed]/]✔ Trade Impulse Recognition ✔ Streamlined Dashboard ✔ Analysis and Insights[/url][url=https://www.track[Suspicious link removed]/] ✔ Machine Learning Predictions ✔ Watcher Alerts ✔ Scalable Infrastructure[/url]
[url=https://www.track[Suspicious link removed]/]ICO in August 2017[/url] ✔ [url=https://www.track[Suspicious link removed]/]Alpha Released![/url][/center]

Signature for Jr. Member
]Trackr- Cryptocurrency app for management, analysis and alerting market trends - ICO on 16th of August 2017
Code:
[url=https://www.track[Suspicious link removed]]Trackr[/url]- Cryptocurrency app for management, analysis and alerting market trends - ICO on 16th of August 2017

Signature for Newbie.
Trackr dot im - Smart Cryptocurrency Tracking App

Code:
Trackr dot im - Smart Cryptocurrency Tracking App

Points will be calculated every Saturday at 18:00 GMT and published at Saturday around 22:00 GMT, the timer resets every Saturday at 18:00 GMT.

Please join us on Slack for quicker resolution on your questions, you can also reply on this thread or simply e-mail us at team [at] trackr [dot] im. Please try to avoid PMing as there's a limit on the messages per hour, so we can not guarantee we can message you back.

i just joined your signature campaign . pls accept me
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:47:19 PM

I joined on twitter and facebook bounty good luck until ICO ended

glastik

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:09:06 PM

Hello manager. I ranked up to 'Jr member'.
now i used signature for Jr member
Can you edit my signature info in signature campaign spreadsheet, i am number 107 'glastik'  ?
thank you

trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:49:23 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 01:22:52 AM by trackr-im

I will accept people tomorrow.

Proud to announce the app is now also available on the Apple App store for people with iOS devices wishing to test (note that it's made for mostly iPhones, iPads and such will work fine but their resolution is upscaled).

Going forward we'll be preparing for the ICO and fixing any bugs / issues that people report to us. Once the ICO is ongoing we'll start pushing updates as well. We appreciate any kind of feedback and/or suggestions.

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:20:53 AM

I will accept people tomorrow.
Is it for all bounty campaigns or only for a particular campaign? I visited this thread last Saturday coz' I want to join the social media campaign but unfortunately, when I about to register, it says it's still full.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:44:50 AM

There's a max cap of 400 on Twitter and 250 on FB. I think we can open up some slots in a few days (after this Saturday).

Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:53:38 AM

There's a max cap of 400 on Twitter and 250 on FB. I think we can open up some slots in a few days (after this Saturday).

I'm still watching your project, and i'm really wondering about movement from signature campaign where i'm right now. Do you have some limit of participants for signature campaign?
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:44:43 AM

I'm still watching your project, and i'm really wondering about movement from signature campaign where i'm right now. Do you have some limit of participants for signature campaign?

The signature campaign doesn't have any limit right now (primarily because it's still a very small amount). We may limit Newbies/Jr. Members soon, but not yet (existing ones are unaffected). The main reason for limitations in place is because if there are 1000 people joining total, that means we'd need to execute 1000 separate transactions on the Blockchain to give them their bounty.

PonzyManCrazyLiar

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 10:17:01 AM

The signature campaign doesn't have any limit right now (primarily because it's still a very small amount). We may limit Newbies/Jr. Members soon, but not yet (existing ones are unaffected). The main reason for limitations in place is because if there are 1000 people joining total, that means we'd need to execute 1000 separate transactions on the Blockchain to give them their bounty.

i think is very big if participant until reach 1000 to signature campaign
and how long duration ico selling dev

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
..1xBit.com..
       ███▄
     ▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ████████▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▐██████████
  ▐███████▌▀▀
  ▐███████
   ██████▄
  ▐███████▄
  ▐██▀  ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▐██
 ██▀     ▐██
▐█▀       ██
██        ███▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
...BET HERE...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
bitlyre

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:22:24 AM

wow, thanks sir, this is an open a path for newbies like me Smiley
i really wanted to try campaign
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: