Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:18:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147181 times)
Kickico Bounty Hunter (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

KICKICO security breach: Updates on refund

As some of you have already noticed, hackers’ tokens were destroyed yesterday. We created a new wallet which will be holding new tokens plus monthly bonus so nobody loses their profit. KICKICO will return tokens to its holders within three weeks from the date of each appeal, verification is carried out for every wallet individually.

We thank the community for the support and faith in our project, it was you who helped us to effectively respond to this situation. And this not only did not reduce the value of the company’s assets, but also had a positive effect on KickCoin growth.

If you have not reported about stolen tokens yet, please contact us via our official channels in social networks or write to email: report@kickico.com

xmrbitcoinx

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

Finally it is here! Please vote for Kickcoin to be listed on Coinex!

https://www.coinex.com/vote/project?id=698

For voting you will need 1 CET (around $0.08) and your account must be verified.

Let’s get 1k votes to be listed!
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

Admirable, how the team dealt with the hack and how straightforward they are going to refund affected wallets. Great work, Kickico team!!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
CAMEO75

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:06:41 PM

As some of you have already noticed, hackers’ tokens were destroyed yesterday. We created a new wallet which will be holding new tokens plus monthly bonus so nobody loses their profit. KICKICO will return tokens to its holders within three weeks from the date of each appeal, verification is carried out for every wallet individually.

We thank the community for the support and faith in our project, it was you who helped us to effectively respond to this situation. And this not only did not reduce the value of the company’s assets, but also had a positive effect on KickCoin growth.

If you have not reported about stolen tokens yet, please contact us via our official channels in social networks or write to email: report@kickico.com

I wrote to the support yesterday and I still have no response or confirmation of receipt of my message. it's amazing considering the importance. it's an extremely important amount
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

How did they do that hack? They stole smart contract's creator private keys or something like that? I'm glad that you guys this problem really quickly but I don't get how someone can steal private keys

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:19:31 PM

Admirable, how the team dealt with the hack and how straightforward they are going to refund affected wallets. Great work, Kickico team!!

Yeah, I think they are straightforward and honest in admitting that the platform was hacked and they acknowledge and resolve it quickly, and that is quite admirable. Smiley
CAMEO75

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:27:20 PM

I wrote to the support yesterday and I still have no response or confirmation of receipt of my message. it's amazing considering the importance. it's an extremely important amount

they answered me at the moment and should return my kickicoin under 3 weeks ouf ..
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:10:07 AM

They are very quick fix the hack problems and the lost funds of some wallets. This is a proof how the is reliable and active rven they have some slow progress but still they manages it to get resolved. If you are thinking for long term you will decide and can make a nice gains if all this team keep working.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
aknataga

Activity: 387
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:52:30 AM

Very surprising.
In a falling market, we are slowly creeping uphill.
Even the bad news did not undercut. I wish you success.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

Very surprising.

Yes this is a very pleasant moment.  Almost all tokens are in the red zone and only KickCoin the last days are always green.  It can be seen that the team works great on the project.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

Very surprising.

Yes this is a very pleasant moment.  Almost all tokens are in the red zone and only KickCoin the last days are always green.  It can be seen that the team works great on the project.

This fact just blows my mind! How that can be on the declining market with such a negative news about the hack. It's hardly believable...

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
JaFa

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

I wouldn't get too excited over the price increase right now.  HitBTC has had KICK deposit/withdrawals disabled for the last week.  I just signed up at Exmo and they have KICK disabled as well.  I don't know what's happening over at KuCoin as I'm not a member, but most of the activity seems to be happening there.  I've seen it before that when coins can't move into or out of exchanges the price is going to do strange things.  Wait until all the exchanges open up again to get a better idea of the true current price.  I'm not saying it's going to be bad, just that we don't know.

With that said I still think KICK is going to start getting listed at more exchanges "soon".  It's become too big in daily trading not to be.  The hack will have undoubtedly thrown a wrench into the speed of which that will happen though.
CAMEO75

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:11:00 PM

I wouldn't get too excited over the price increase right now.  HitBTC has had KICK deposit/withdrawals disabled for the last week.  I just signed up at Exmo and they have KICK disabled as well.  I don't know what's happening over at KuCoin as I'm not a member, but most of the activity seems to be happening there.  I've seen it before that when coins can't move into or out of exchanges the price is going to do strange things.  Wait until all the exchanges open up again to get a better idea of the true current price.  I'm not saying it's going to be bad, just that we don't know.

With that said I still think KICK is going to start getting listed at more exchanges "soon".  It's become too big in daily trading not to be.  The hack will have undoubtedly thrown a wrench into the speed of which that will happen though.

may be that it is related to recent worries but kickicoin by its quick reaction reassures the markets and proves that it is able to overcome the difficulties and to go ahead
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:01:20 AM

I just came to know about the recent security breach after reading that effected addresses will be refunded that is good but what kind of addresses were effected. Should a normal holder who for example using MEW wallet should be worried and check the balance ? I didn't understand what kind of wallets were from which Kickcoin were stolen.
CryptoChanel

Activity: 102
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

KICKICO security breach.
Issue under control, all KickCoins will be returned

More info: https://goo.gl/8iiZKV
Luckily this hacking not become disaster for KICKICO project.
Maybe, it can be a chance to help KICKICO promote to more people know it.
In my country, just after one hour the news about KICKICO hacked and lost 7,7 million dollars, this news has quickly published on any the page news about cryptocurrency.
However, not much the page tell about this hacking solve by KICKICO devs team Sad

Apparently that incident did not change the price of KICK rather it is now stable and is gaining without massive dumps! This only shows the capability of the developers to resolve such issues promptly. I'm sure the community would appreciate it very much!

Yes, the price being able to stay stable after such a new is the sign of an extraordinary streanght of the project in the people's eyes. Very well.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
CAMEO75

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:16:58 AM

I just came to know about the recent security breach after reading that effected addresses will be refunded that is good but what kind of addresses were effected. Should a normal holder who for example using MEW wallet should be worried and check the balance ? I didn't understand what kind of wallets were from which Kickcoin were stolen.

I do not understand very well either but several portfolios including mine MEW have been hacked even ledger nano but kickicoin developers have reacted very quickly and kickicoin has committed to repay the losses and give more bonuses of the month. .a super positive reaction, the market has appreciated and a superb advertisement for the token..if the crypto market was not down kickicoin would already be around 0.50, i'm in since ico i keep at least until 2019 and I hope to see him at 1 dollar hhh
Stariy_Patefon

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:49:33 AM

Also himself recently only heard about what happened. I think many have suffered losses in this case, it is very perhaps sad. But I think the team will cope and this will not happen again, will work on the mistakes and everything will be fine.
windreamteam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:37:26 AM

To create a beautiful and useful crypto the idea is not enough. You must have a team behind the project to make the dream comes true. With kick i see a great team behind the project. Their "product" is already operational and anyway what happened all the problems have been solved. This is a real business with a very active team that works to make kick a revolution in their segment.

elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:28:05 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 12:44:24 PM by elegant_joylin

I was about to trade KICK and deposit something to Kucoin.

But it says, "Please be aware that this wallet address does not support to receive KICK bonus"

All my KICK are in MEW. It there a way to separate the bonus? I dont understand what it Kucoin meant.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

A good day, when a lot of coins and tokens are drop prices, KICK can fight the market, prices rise by more than 10% so that makes me sure of the future of KICK, I'm sure the end of the year the price can reach $ 1.
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: