Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147170 times)
JaFa

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:40:03 PM

What the fuck happened to this shit coin!  Dammit, fuck should have dumped the whole enchilada days ago.
And look at the dump volume... fuck is nothing compared to prior days. 
Crypto is such a fucking weird manipulate place.

I guess it was a pump and dump after all.  I was a little surprised as I'm used to P&Ds happening over a shorter period of time, but this stretched out over a month.  I did know something weird was going on as all the trading activity was happening at Kucoin only.  It sure seemed suspicious that it also happened during the fallout from the hack as well.  Prices going up during a security breech was suspicious as hell.  If I wanted to play conspiracy theorist, I would say that whoever was behind the hack was also behind the pump.  Ah well, welcome to the crypto world.

With that said, I don't think the prices will dip much further.  The prices are nearing pre-pump levels, so it's unlikely to go much further down unless some bagholders just want out.  A rebound will happen sooner or later, but the exchanges will first need to re-enable deposit/withdrawals for this to happen (HitBTC is still offline for example).  Hopefully the fallout from the hack gets resolved soon.

For anyone holding, it might be a good idea to sign up for the child chain that's coming and be prepared to sit on KICK until everything blows over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoKrunch

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

What the fuck happened to this shit coin!  Dammit, fuck should have dumped the whole enchilada days ago.

I guess it was a pump and dump after all.  I was a little surprised as I'm used to P&Ds happening over a shorter period of time, but this stretched out over a month.  I did know something weird was going on as all the trading activity was happening at Kucoin only.  It sure seemed suspicious that it also happened during the fallout from the hack as well.  Prices going up during a security breech was suspicious as hell.  If I wanted to play conspiracy theorist, I would say that whoever was behind the hack was also behind the pump.  Ah well, welcome to the crypto world.

With that said, I don't think the prices will dip much further.  The prices are nearing pre-pump levels, so it's unlikely to go much further down unless some bagholders just want out.  A rebound will happen sooner or later, but the exchanges will first need to re-enable deposit/withdrawals for this to happen (HitBTC is still offline for example).  Hopefully the fallout from the hack gets resolved soon.

For anyone holding, it might be a good idea to sign up for the child chain that's coming and be prepared to sit on KICK until everything blows over.

I sold 66% of my kick at the top of the pump Smiley
i still like the project but i also felt like it was topping out during that long run, so i sold some

CAMEO75

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

I sold 66% of my kick at the top of the pump Smiley
i still like the project but i also felt like it was topping out during that long run, so i sold some

you're lucky. I was stolen when pirating a lot of chips like a lot of big wallet and oddly the hacking seems to come directly kickicoin .. the pump took place and despite the hacking it continued to rise c ' is not normal at all.
the fall of the course took place just before the announcement of a fork which is bizarre too.
It seems that the partners of the kickicoin project is separating from the thought that some were aware of what was going to happen, there is only one step!
I'm disgusted by these ads that looks like nothing, just pump up!
do what you wrote in the white paper and respect your investors who are on this project since ico
Coka2209

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

KICKICO combines two industries: blockchain and crowdfunding. The KICKICO supports three kinds of fundraising campaigns: ICO, crowdinvesting, and crowdfunding. No other platform can boast the same flexibility and freedom of choice.
CryptoChanel

Activity: 102
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

kickicoin loses again all the gains made in recent days, do you know why?
 it's sad, it's still too low,

It has basically lost half of its value in just a couple of days. Has it just be another pump and dump scheme? I see there has been a hack recently - where can I find more infos on that?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:30:55 AM

It has basically lost half of its value in just a couple of days. Has it just be another pump and dump scheme? I see there has been a hack recently - where can I find more infos on that?

https://t.me/kickico
https://medium.com/@kickico/kickico-security-breach-issue-under-control-all-kickcoins-will-be-returned-ebe65a491dec
https://medium.com/@kickico/kickico-security-breach-updates-on-refund-d47d02030c2a

Telegram is the fastest way to get in touch with the team anyway I posted the article links on that security breach. You can find the details how they handle this issue professionally.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:07:54 AM

I would have sold some more as I dont see anymore hopes for Kickcoins. The hype was just silly and manipulative which caused a series of pumps. Anyways, have your own way guys.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GaPR

Activity: 353
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

Great news! INCOMING KICKICO FORK!
The KICKICO team planned to launch the new update this fall. They extended themselves to create a tremendous new product and ultimately, it became irrational and unreasonable to implement the new update within the framework of the KICKICO platform. Instead, versions 2.0 and 3.0 went their separate ways from the platform and have since become an independent project, now called Ucommunity.
         This is bad news, because it gives out their greed and the desire to create new forks for their quick enrichment.  It would have been better if they had been working on the main kickico.com platform, bringing it to perfection, caring about the success of projects, protecting investors from fraud.  They really have a huge amount of work in the kickico project.  But they want to give it up and start releasing new tokens for quick profits.  Irresponsible team.

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
CAMEO75

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:51:02 AM

Great news! INCOMING KICKICO FORK!
The KICKICO team planned to launch the new update this fall. They extended themselves to create a tremendous new product and ultimately, it became irrational and unreasonable to implement the new update within the framework of the KICKICO platform. Instead, versions 2.0 and 3.0 went their separate ways from the platform and have since become an independent project, now called Ucommunity.
         This is bad news, because it gives out their greed and the desire to create new forks for their quick enrichment.  It would have been better if they had been working on the main kickico.com platform, bringing it to perfection, caring about the success of projects, protecting investors from fraud.  They really have a huge amount of work in the kickico project.  But they want to give it up and start releasing new tokens for quick profits.  Irresponsible team.
I agree 100%.
The partners of the kikicoin leader who leaves the ship after having certainly organized this pump.
we gave you our money to respect the roadmap of the kickicoin project not to make media hype stupid
I loved this promising project with crowfunding but now I have a big doubt about the team who gets separated after one year
I'm already waiting for the large amount of my money stolen and i want know how hackers got access to a kickicoin key that allowed them to take my chips off my secure wallet?
because if you buy kickicoin tokens and someone a bit later having a key get them from a wallet ledger or myetherwallet at the insue of the owner is not normal!
I apologize for my anger with the kickicoin token owners but I will start again as long as my money is back!
the leader must reassure us and move his ass in the right direction.

CryptoChanel

Activity: 102
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:58:44 AM

Well, today the price has started to bounce, up 7%, possibly not everything is lost. Of course, the upcoming fork is hazarduos, but who knows, it could all end well - perhaps.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:06:32 AM

Well, today the price has started to bounce, up 7%, possibly not everything is lost. Of course, the upcoming fork is hazarduos, but who knows, it could all end well - perhaps.

Overall trend is still bearish I don't think today recovery is good sign it is long journey to get recover to previous level around $0.16 which could be tough task this time. But this is still good option to investment when we have space for recovery.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:56:52 AM

Has there been a consensus within the community on the need to fork? What is the major reason they are planning to do it? Any ideas?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:58:09 PM

Has there been a consensus within the community on the need to fork? What is the major reason they are planning to do it? Any ideas?

Kickico's CEO has written a medium article where he explains why they will fork. Here you go:

https://medium.com/@kickico/coinbene-fork-and-a-mysterious-new-project-7bc4461aa98f

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:24:19 PM

Overall trend is still bearish I don't think today recovery is good sign it is long journey to get recover to previous level around $0.16 which could be tough task this time. But this is still good option to investment when we have space for recovery.

The hits against the market become harder. Not many would have expected that it could go like it does since yesterday, but it is what it is and we have to deal with it and hodl strong.
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:47:55 PM

The hits against the market become harder. Not many would have expected that it could go like it does since yesterday, but it is what it is and we have to deal with it and hodl strong.

If the purpose of manipulators on the exchange is to force us to sell cryptocurrency, then only the price drop is not enough to force us to do it. Many will just hold on and wait for better times. They need to make sure we don't have a choice. So I expect to close most of the existing crypto exchanges (the cryptocurrency will be lost to traders). Then stop working most of the ICO projects, because many of them have also been created to collect our bitcoin (we bought air for bitkon and bought tokens). Then, the law will impose restrictions on the possession of cryptocurrency. And only when the owners will submit all their cryptocurrency (except for the true crypto - anarchists) - then suddenly the crypto-currency will be allowed.
traphaco

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:48:56 PM

I am searching tokent for investment. Recently with friends invested in the world of Wi-Fi, and binance. Everyone is happy) And what have you invested in lately? What can u advice me?
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

You have reached at right place here I am talking about the thread in which you asked advised for investment. This space has been proven highly i I saw most volatile will be not wrong and you have seen already. Don't ask anyone juts do your own research if you see potential and team is working continuously then go ahead. I have Kickcoin bought lot higher but I am fine being long on it.
bittoyski

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:34:59 PM

I'm still confident that this token will regain its high value once the market goes bullish, as for the moment, everyone is expected to fasten their seatbelts first in this bearish markets. I hope it will not last long. Smiley
CAMEO75

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

thank you kickicoin for returning the stolen chips;
 I lost the opportunity to take advantage of the rise that occurred but I at least found my chips. that's great
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

Do anyone waiting for the next KICK airdrop bonus in the next month? The price of KICK increased to the old ICO price (in ETH value) just few days before dump again to the old price range around 0,00013xxx ETH , I hope the next airdrop bonus can make its value increases, at least its value can increases to 0,0002 ETH one more  Undecided

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: