Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147170 times)
aknataga

Activity: 387
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

I bought few more because of upcoming release active dev team showing good performance which is good sign how bigger this will be in coming days. This is under the radar project and it will bounce back soon.
What new release? U mean full version?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:40:27 PM

KICK HOUSE is now a reality in Bangladesh

Once upon a digital time in Bangladesh, one citizen believed in the freedom of money and started researching and discovering cryptocurrencies market.

The excitement of the industry turned Abu Bakkar Siddik into a Bounty Hunter. He was eager to dive into the cryptocurrency market, learning by the minute.

As a Bounty Hunter, Abu Bakkar Siddik did marketing for various ICO projects. Around November he discovered KICKICO project, and according to him fell in love with it.

Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:28:32 PM

This is interesting development what happened in Bangladesh with Kickcoin. As far as I was knowing people were doing trading with cryptocurrencies hidden  way. But after reading this article it looks that things have started to be positive and Kickcoin is going to get huge benefit of being first with such publicity. Kickcoin is already one of the highest potential oriented coin because of being backed by big platform.
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:13:32 PM

What a crazy guy...  Cheesy But a really nice story and nice publicity for KICKICO.

Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

What a crazy guy...  Cheesy But a really nice story and nice publicity for KICKICO.

When community get deeply involve in any project than its mean a big success is on the way. I also read this story that is inspiring that guy from Bangladesh is doing nice job and I hope it will be worth for it.
JustMe22

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:43:27 PM

It's always like that if you know what I mean, coins/tokens always pump on rumors and when the actual news drop, price drop too lol. Or some coins pump out of nowhere, outstanding news come out and people go FOMO
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:18:28 PM

The thread is getting less active. I guess the community would appreciate if there are any updates but so far as I know this project is really working well and able to fulfill its promises.

CAMEO75

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:43:11 PM

The thread is getting less active. I guess the community would appreciate if there are any updates but so far as I know this project is really working well and able to fulfill its promises.

just go see the messages on telegram to see that this project is stopped and that the community is full of the ass!
hit the bowl of positive comments like yours when it does not deserve it!
the price of this token has collapsed.
 the white paper and the road map was not respected, everyone is waiting for the update of the white paper but I do not see how it will change anything. there is nothing left in it.
the icos do not raise anything on the platform, counter to zero, the market is difficult but as the economic model of kickicoin is based on it.
the leader launches in a new project of ico "whirl" with new associates instead of concentrating on kikickoin under the pretext that this so-called new project will also be part of the kickinomy.
we really take for idiots!
it had been easier and smarter to leave it in kickicoin as indicated in the white paper and thus give value to the kickicoin token.
in others I am of the same kind, separation of the leaders and investor of departure, piracy of the platform.
after think what you want but there are some that we do not care about our mouths!
JustMe22

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:46:59 PM

just go see the messages on telegram to see that this project is stopped and that the community is full of the ass!
 the white paper and the road map was not respected, everyone is waiting for the update of the white paper but I do not see how it will change anything. there is nothing left in it.
the icos do not raise anything on the platform, counter to zero, the market is difficult but as the economic model of kickicoin is based on it.
the leader launches in a new project of ico "whirl" with new associates instead of concentrating on kikickoin under the pretext that this so-called new project will also be part of the kickinomy.
it had been easier and smarter to leave it in kickicoin as indicated in the white paper and thus give value to the kickicoin token.
in others I am of the same kind, separation of the leaders and investor of departure, piracy of the platform.
after think what you want but there are some that we do not care about our mouths!

The leader has launched another project after he abandoned this one? This is really bad for KICKICO, I wonder how new investors will trust the new project again.
CAMEO75

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:31:47 PM

The leader has launched another project after he abandoned this one? This is really bad for KICKICO, I wonder how new investors will trust the new project again.

yes the associated leaders separated, one, "Anti" remained in kikckicoin but launches a new ico "whirl" which is initially a part of the evolution of the kickicoin platform. "Even if he says otherwise,"
 the other associated investor left the boat after a dubious pump and at the moment of a hacking also to create a community, which seems to be also an extension of the kickicoin project ..
and that with our money and our teams of developers ... even if they scream loudly that they are new teams, (no white paper, no roadmap, no names!)
. explain how a leader can spend time, money and all his energy on a new project while the first is almost at a standstill.
in short it feels bad and investors leave this boat and yes rats I think the new 'ico whirl still generates money except to make a trick again! which they accustomed us, false ads etc ..
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:43:45 AM

yes the associated leaders separated, one, "Anti" remained in kikckicoin but launches a new ico "whirl" which is initially a part of the evolution of the kickicoin platform. "Even if he says otherwise,"
 the other associated investor left the boat after a dubious pump and at the moment of a hacking also to create a community, which seems to be also an extension of the kickicoin project ..
and that with our money and our teams of developers ... even if they scream loudly that they are new teams, (no white paper, no roadmap, no names!)
. explain how a leader can spend time, money and all his energy on a new project while the first is almost at a standstill.
in short it feels bad and investors leave this boat and yes rats I think the new 'ico whirl still generates money except to make a trick again! which they accustomed us, false ads etc ..

If hope that is not the case, and maybe we could just give them the benefit of the doubt so to speak, but I think they owe an explanation to the community to clarify these issues once and for all.

CAMEO75

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:59:27 AM

If hope that is not the case, and maybe we could just give them the benefit of the doubt so to speak, but I think they owe an explanation to the community to clarify these issues once and for all.
agree for the benefit of the doubt but recognize that what has happened in recent times does not help the token to keep in this difficult market. hopefully they will pull themselves together and announce new things.
it seems that the new white paper should not be late.
we'll see but for now it's not terrible to see some comments on the telegram "kickicoin trading"
we will see and hope that we will have good news
JaFa

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:33:19 AM

All of crypto is suffering in this prolonged bear market.  It's not surprising KICK isn't doing well because let's face it, who wants to invest in icos in a market like this.

This news of the kick team moving to whirl is worrisome, not just because it's a giant middle finger to the kick investors, but because spreading their resources between two tokens is going to be suicide for both.  There is no way they are going to have another successful ico like they had with kick in these market conditions.

I wish they could see the longterm value of kick.  It's listed on multiple exchanges.  That's a major feat in and of itself.  If they continued to grow and expand kick's uses beyond the website they might be able to survive this bear market long enough to make it to the next bullrun.  As it stands, the kickico website won't be enough to keep it afloat.  If the volume of kick's trades continues to fall the token will start getting delisted at the exchanges.  If that happens this coin and kickico is done.

Crypto is in for a long bear market.  Every coin team should be looking at how to survive and stay relevant.  The whole whirl thing just feels so scammy and out of touch with current market conditions.
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

Is the platform still working? I used to hear about KICKICO, but now everything has changed. I hope the project will not disappear in a couple of years  Cry
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:07:18 PM

Is the platform still working? I used to hear about KICKICO, but now everything has changed. I hope the project will not disappear in a couple of years  Cry

https://www.kickico.com/

It is working no special requirement to check the status of this platform you can check this easily by clicking over the link. I didn't understand about your point what has been changed please explain this in details.
CAMEO75

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:42:51 PM

All of crypto is suffering in this prolonged bear market.  It's not surprising KICK isn't doing well because let's face it, who wants to invest in icos in a market like this.

This news of the kick team moving to whirl is worrisome, not just because it's a giant middle finger to the kick investors, but because spreading their resources between two tokens is going to be suicide for both.  There is no way they are going to have another successful ico like they had with kick in these market conditions.

I wish they could see the longterm value of kick.  It's listed on multiple exchanges.  That's a major feat in and of itself.  If they continued to grow and expand kick's uses beyond the website they might be able to survive this bear market long enough to make it to the next bullrun.  As it stands, the kickico website won't be enough to keep it afloat.  If the volume of kick's trades continues to fall the token will start getting delisted at the exchanges.  If that happens this coin and kickico is done.

Crypto is in for a long bear market.  Every coin team should be looking at how to survive and stay relevant.  The whole whirl thing just feels so scammy and out of touch with current market conditions.
thank you for your analysis perfectly fair ..ca change to read the truth, instead of shoeshine
yes the days to come are going to be complicated
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

the Kickico platform still works well, it's just that not many ICOs that are supported by Kickico provided much profit for investors. this platform will develop if the ICO they support provides benefits to investors
AlloM

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:04:28 PM

the Kickico platform still works well, it's just that not many ICOs that are supported by Kickico provided much profit for investors. this platform will develop if the ICO they support provides benefits to investors

This is not the good  time for ICOs if we look over the result than it is very disappointing majority of them already cancelled their corwdfunding campaign due to bad market conditions. When this market will turn into favor than it will get more attention.
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:06:32 PM

I look forward to the updated Whitepaper, which is expected in mid-December. I really hope that this somehow helps to increase the price of the token. Much will depend on what is written in this white paper. Also I am waiting for the airdrop for the KICK holders from the developers of UOS, whose test network is already running. The faster this airdrop happens, the more interest the KICK token will cause. In general, in the coming months, in my opinion, the current not very happy price situation should change.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:17:02 PM

This is not the good  time for ICOs if we look over the result than it is very disappointing majority of them already cancelled their corwdfunding campaign due to bad market conditions. When this market will turn into favor than it will get more attention.
The team did the right thing, this prevents them to get the loss, although its value is currently quite low however platform they work very well and became a promising project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: