Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:21:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147170 times)
crypto_mad56443

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 12:40:41 PM

Hi! I'm newbie. Red lots of articles and reviews about kick, so I had some doubts, but finally bought some tokens:) Now just watching the price and thinking about start to trade on KickEx

after such price falling I don't think it'll be a good idea

Good trader can adapt to any situation, you can buy them now, get rewards from staking. I would do like that. And about exchange...it on 67th place on cmc, I think its nice result

just my opinion. nevertheless I also hold kicks and use exchange, but such tendency makes me upset.

I understand your feelings but it doesn't right to discount kicktoken. Price is going down because such unsure holders are selling. And whats more, about exchange, the number of active traders and trading volumes will positively affect the growth of the kick price, its very relative

I'm not sellng, just waiting. this is a fact that they don't know what to do and their community don't support them you can see that even in twitter.

now everything is falling, look at cmc everything is red. i understand your worries but its really cyclical thing

Cyclical, but for kick such fallings are really "harmfull", but of course I think if you are holder its not bad thing
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
playCoint6t6

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 01:04:30 PM

Hi! I'm newbie. Red lots of articles and reviews about kick, so I had some doubts, but finally bought some tokens:) Now just watching the price and thinking about start to trade on KickEx

Good trader can adapt to any situation, you can buy them now, get rewards from staking. I would do like that. And about exchange...it on 67th place on cmc, I think its nice result

just my opinion. nevertheless I also hold kicks and use exchange, but such tendency makes me upset.

I understand your feelings but it doesn't right to discount kicktoken. Price is going down because such unsure holders are selling. And whats more, about exchange, the number of active traders and trading volumes will positively affect the growth of the kick price, its very relative

I'm not sellng, just waiting. this is a fact that they don't know what to do and their community don't support them you can see that even in twitter.

now everything is falling, look at cmc everything is red. i understand your worries but its really cyclical thing

Cyclical, but for kick such fallings are really "harmfull", but of course I think if you are holder its not bad thing

yes, and maybe now holder position is better, you can buy and earn on staking
elis_crypto88

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 02:27:43 PM

yes, and maybe now holder position is better, you can buy and earn on staking

of course you need to find more the winning position for you. but I think its neccessary to buy now or be more active and invite new traders, if you want kick and kickex volumes to grow
crypto_mad56443

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 02:35:44 PM

Sure we can do it, but the team also should to do sth. They are doing great but want many to do from the community (I have their tokens, by the way).
elis_crypto88

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 02:39:20 PM

Sure we can do it, but the team also should to do sth. They are doing great but want many to do from the community (I have their tokens, by the way).

sure, but community also can play the main role in the developing of the project
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 02:59:11 PM

This thread seem to be pushed up every time and all of the users are just shills.
Has anyone ever unfreeze their 888K KIck after depositing $20 and verifying your Kickex account? Its what they tweet this month.
I didn't see anyone yet replied here about their profit after dumping the airdropped Kick.

It'd be wonderful to finally dumpedl the tokens to clean my eidoo wallet. Its been around for years.

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 05:31:52 PM

This thread seem to be pushed up every time and all of the users are just shills.
Has anyone ever unfreeze their 888K KIck after depositing $20 and verifying your Kickex account? Its what they tweet this month.
I didn't see anyone yet replied here about their profit after dumping the airdropped Kick.

It'd be wonderful to finally dumpedl the tokens to clean my eidoo wallet. Its been around for years.
Right.
I also have 888K KICK and tried to cash it out, but failed because of the troublesome requirements. maybe only a small number of people managed to cash out their airdrop tokens.
It seems that many communities left this project disappointed, Kickico changed their tokens several times, even the Airdrops they shared were not easy to trade.
elis_crypto88

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 11:02:46 AM

Right.
I also have 888K KICK and tried to cash it out, but failed because of the troublesome requirements. maybe only a small number of people managed to cash out their airdrop tokens.
It seems that many communities left this project disappointed, Kickico changed their tokens several times, even the Airdrops they shared were not easy to trade.

what kind of requirements, comission or it was unable to do in your country? I agree that not many people could unfreeze this tokens maybe because of some restrictions connected with countrie's laws or high comission because of gas. but people weren't force to unfreeze them and it was like an invite for trading on kickex.
elis_crypto88

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 11:26:00 AM

as I understand from the tweet we will know about unfreezing in october.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 12:36:47 PM

Right.

what kind of requirements, comission or it was unable to do in your country? I agree that not many people could unfreeze this tokens maybe because of some restrictions connected with countrie's laws or high comission because of gas. but people weren't force to unfreeze them and it was like an invite for trading on kickex.
This is not a matter of government regulations or applicable laws, but to cash an Airdrop we are required to trade on Kickex up to a certain trading volume, when trading on Kickex we get tokens worth the fee we pay to Kickex, then the tokens are used to exchange for Airdrops that we get.
crypto_mad56443

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 11:30:54 AM

Maybe this story with FrozenDrop wasn't successful and played a dirty trick with their reputation, but anyway now they are trying to do something what can attract new users and develop their projects
AlexInv993

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 08:13:28 AM

Maybe this story with FrozenDrop wasn't successful and played a dirty trick with their reputation, but anyway now they are trying to do something what can attract new users and develop their projects

maybe, but now we see that everything is going bad. I mean situation with cryptomed and than price..
crypto_mad56443

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 08:39:47 AM

maybe, but now we see that everything is going bad. I mean situation with cryptomed and than price..

Discussion about price is pointless. Cryptocurrency is kind of risky stuff and you need understand that you can loose. But also you can just sell an buy without crying about price and hoping that company can do something. Their token is organic-growth and it depends on many factors. And its really stupid to sell sth just because one blogger said. I know that the price is extremely unstable but you always can sell rather that write everywhere about bad company
TonyS818

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 01:03:36 PM

Discussion about price is pointless. Cryptocurrency is kind of risky stuff and you need understand that you can loose. But also you can just sell an buy without crying about price and hoping that company can do something. Their token is organic-growth and it depends on many factors. And its really stupid to sell sth just because one blogger said. I know that the price is extremely unstable but you always can sell rather that write everywhere about bad company

Agree, who wants to buy are buying, who wants to sell selling.
readyUP

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 04:07:09 PM

Guys stay away from this project, it goes against my interests as I still have my investment in this project.

Anti Danilevski is a nasty scammer, every time he creates token swaps making the holders lose their bags.

Now with the excuse of ETH's high fees it will swap on the BSC network, fantastic would the community say ?! well no!!

All the swaps it has created have never been 1: 1 with the old token, it creates the swap on the value of the token in relation to the $.

Doing so literally causes investors to lose money. The swap in the V8 token made my bag worth 100 times less, now he is doing it again with BSC, the swap will be 7 times disadvantageous for the current token in ETH chain.

Anti Danilevski is really an asshole, a scammer who only thinks of his money.

Whenever you write something against its management policy it bans you.

This is what its handling produced after the V8 swap.

https://imgur.com/LX0yBHz

it is true this market is risky but there are management policies that make many projects scam. and this is in effect a scam.

a person who put in $ 10k in November will now have less than 50% of the $ value and will have a much lower KICK bag. In practice it will lose in all cases. And if the token appreciates he will have much less profit since his Bag will be much lower.

Anti Danilevski fuck you little boy

Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2021, 10:01:28 PM

The previous swap had no positive effect. Why? The high commissions at Ethereum simply did not give an incentive to trade on the DEX (uniswap). Hopefully swap Ethereum to BSC will result in more trading volume on pancakeswap.
elis_crypto88

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 09:59:51 AM

The previous swap had no positive effect. Why? The high commissions at Ethereum simply did not give an incentive to trade on the DEX (uniswap). Hopefully swap Ethereum to BSC will result in more trading volume on pancakeswap.

I also hope that this swap will help price and volumes to grow
readyUP

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 01:42:55 PM

from 110k KICK i got 9k KICK on BSC .. thanks fucking Anti Danilevski.
You are the best scammer of 2020/2021/2022
sooner or later someone will come to make you pay.

"but what are you hoping for !! He decimated our bags once again this son of a bitch"
Unbunplease
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2022, 12:24:37 AM

https://kick.win  - KICK BURNING JACKPOT

KickWin is a non-profit Crypto lottery based on KICK token. Play with us in rounds of 1 day length, bet from 20 KICK and every bet increases your chance of winning  

Read - https://t.me/KickICO/496835
Unbunplease
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2022, 03:45:09 PM

Innovation: Now, in order to move to a new trading level or stay at the current one, you must have the corresponding amount in $KICK. Recalculations are performed at the start of each trading day at 3 AM UTC.

Why did this: KICKEX want to encourage not only traders, but also KICK token holders, by increasing demand for it. This is also what Binance did to increase demand for their BNB token. As a result, many more people will hold $KICK tokens. The marketing and advertising that KICKEX started testing already will lead to an increase in not just trader numbers on the exchange, but also the number of KICK holders..
Learn more - https://kickecosystem.medium.com/kickex-low-fee-trading-88489e5cd5de
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: