Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:24:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE SEPT 6] 🚀🚀 AVENTUS 🚀🚀- ANTI FRAUD ANTI TOUTS EVENT TICKETING  (Read 27891 times)
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:22:46 PM

I'm sure Aventus team is preparing a statement about ICO and all the ICO details and they will release all needed info ASAP.  They know that lots of people are waiting for a new ICO date and AVT prices.

Alright, I'll show some patience then Wink
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:25:34 PM

They should be quick because who enters first in the market always remain in dominating position. I saw similar projects popping up and seems more speedy and active than this the original idea introduced by Aventus team. Announcements should be round the corner now at this stage.
deddod01

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:20:53 PM

Video demonstration of Aventus Alpha that details how to create an event and tickets for that event. They have also included the process by which users can buy and sell tickets and the process by which they are matched to buyers and sellers to facilitate sales in the secondary market.

Noruka

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:43:46 PM

They should be quick because who enters first in the market always remain in dominating position. I saw similar projects popping up and seems more speedy and active than this the original idea introduced by Aventus team. Announcements should be round the corner now at this stage.

The team makes a super professional impression. I really liked the presentation video and even though you might be right about the first mover advantage, I prefer to be ready and have things perfectly positioned for a smooth and successful launch. Of course, though, I am also interested in the final ICO details.
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:05:31 PM

If I am not mistaken this is an old project and I also follow the chirp in this project. Hopefully, if the project token is on the release price can satisfy both for investors and the bounty and signature
wantangcfftc020

Activity: 308

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:15:36 PM

No information about ICO dev date? I think you need to determine it as soon as possible, because tomorrow is entering the middle of August

The dev has answered this question, the answer is:
Hey, dates coming later this week! Stay tuned Smiley. Price ratio will most likely stay the same.

It is better to see the posts first, then ask question.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
Noruka

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:50:06 PM

If I am not mistaken this is an old project and I also follow the chirp in this project. Hopefully, if the project token is on the release price can satisfy both for investors and the bounty and signature

I am pretty sure this is not an old project. I would appreciate anyone to correct me on this, should I be wrong. Or, what do you mean by "old project"?
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:14:30 PM

I am pretty sure this is not an old project. I would appreciate anyone to correct me on this, should I be wrong. Or, what do you mean by "old project"?

"Old project" it may mean that they have been working on it for a long time. That's why the alpha version is working. And most importantly they have an Alpha version already before starting ICO. This is great and I appreciate that they did a great job before they got the money from the ICO. Most ICOs have only whitepapers and ideas. That is why I believe in it. This will be a great project!
Noruka

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:24:52 PM

"Old project" it may mean that they have been working on it for a long time. That's why the alpha version is working. And most importantly they have an Alpha version already before starting ICO. This is great and I appreciate that they did a great job before they got the money from the ICO. Most ICOs have only whitepapers and ideas. That is why I believe in it. This will be a great project!

Yes, totally agree with this. "old" project that looks perfectly brand new, like a newly manufactured sports car Wink
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:48:41 AM

I am sure the project will succeed because this is a promising project in the future. They have tried to develop a lot in this project and certainly will not disappoint investors. I hope I can update many news on this project, especially the token sale day

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Partizant

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:21:14 PM

Take a look at newest blog post Smiley

J0HN3F1V3

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:46:08 PM

It's great to see such big names involved with aventus
It will be a very successful project

Partizant

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:41:43 AM

It will be awesome if you allow the event organiser to expand his possible reach and they will be able to sell all tickets.
I really like targetedly placing ticket-buy buttons next to songs on Spotify (or any similar) too!
Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:36:53 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 04:46:42 PM by Cloudpost

Great article as usual, reading it! Thanks Aventus Smiley

I hope you can release final date for the Aventus tokens sale soon.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:38:48 PM

I read a really nice article about AVENTUS from Cryptocompare today as it landed in my mailbox, so many people are watching the progress of this project so am hoping to get a blog review done by tonight. Exciting stuff for sure! Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Adykingcity

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:35:20 AM

I see aventus is a prominent project for now, aventus is under Spectiv, I'm sure the maximal target will be met on this ICO
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:43:10 AM

No information about ICO dev date? I think you need to determine it as soon as possible, because tomorrow is entering the middle of August

Hey, dates coming later this week! Stay tuned Smiley. Price ratio will most likely stay the same.

It is the end of this week now, and I still can not see the annoucement about the ICO date and the price ratio. Any new problems?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
aventus (OP)

Activity: 154

Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 07:52:05 AM

Thank you guys, for all your feedback. It is so nice reading through these comments.

Sorry about the delay in ICO date. It will come, latest next Tuesday. But I can confirm, very early September. More details on Tuesday Smiley.

aldrian09

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:53:32 AM

It is the end of this week now, and I still can not see the annoucement about the ICO date and the price ratio. Any new problems?

I am waiting for the update from the team too but lets give them time to prepare everything I just hope they will not announce in last minute.
aventus (OP)

Activity: 154

Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 08:50:05 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 11:42:01 AM by aventus

I am waiting for the update from the team too but lets give them time to prepare everything I just hope they will not announce in last minute.

Hi, please see: Sorry about the delay in sale date. It will come, latest next Tuesday. But I can confirm, very early September. More details on Tuesday Smiley.

Note, the price ratio and everything will remain the same.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: