Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:03:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE SEPT 6] 🚀🚀 AVENTUS 🚀🚀- ANTI FRAUD ANTI TOUTS EVENT TICKETING  (Read 27883 times)
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:51:00 PM

Hello, I find that the price ratio is 1EHT=92AVT, is that a fixed ratio? or it maybe changed before September 6th when the ETH price change is considered.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
aventus (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 04:31:34 PM

Hello, I find that the price ratio is 1EHT=92AVT, is that a fixed ratio? or it maybe changed before September 6th when the ETH price change is considered.

The ratio of 92 AVT/ETH is fixed through to the end of the pre-sale at 12:00 UTC Sep 13th.

Adykingcity

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:43:18 PM

The ratio of 92 AVT/ETH is fixed through to the end of the pre-sale at 12:00 UTC Sep 13th.
What about the ETH price change? Whether it will be set to 92 AVT = 1 ETH, the automatic cap on saay ICO will not be constant
aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 05:20:09 PM

What about the ETH price change? Whether it will be set to 92 AVT = 1 ETH, the automatic cap on saay ICO will not be constant

Fluctuations in the price of Ether will not affect the fixed ratio of 92AVT/ETH. Should the value of ETH change drastically, we will adjust the number of tokens to maintain our cap, but at the moment it is too far out to make any determination about that.

Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:40:57 PM

Announcing the Aventus Protocol DApp Idea Competition

It's really awesome stuff. You have to take part!  Cheesy

The competition will run from 21 August to 3 September, and the top 3 proposals will be selected by the 5 September.

Competition Rewards

First place: $10,000 AVT
    Second place: $4,000 AVT
    Third place: $1,000 AVT
    For submitting a proposal that is then approved: $30 AVT

Nice DApp proposal competion, I hate that I am not a technical guy and I can not join in this competition, but I will keep en eye on this competition to see some interesting proposal if I can.

Hi gomei, The competition is non-technical: there's no coding required. You just need to have an idea and adhere to the Aventus DApp Proposal Standard. Full details and an example proposal are available at https://github.com/AventusSystems/aventus-dapp-proposals
Competition is good, although it looks simple actually channeling the idea is difficult
Can you give a simple example
I am interested to try it

You can see our example proposal at https://github.com/AventusSystems/aventus-dapp-proposals/issues/1. This is an incomplete proposal that is intended for instructional purposes, but should help guide you in terms of what we are looking for. If you still need ideas for your DApp proposal you can read this blog post https://blog.aventus.io/a-closer-look-at-the-aventus-ecosystem-fd843786ddc9 to learn more about the ticketing industry.

It's amazing idea. People will learn how Aventus protocol is going to work and will have a chance to make a contribution for Aventus project (and maybe win a nice prize too Smiley !

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:57:45 PM

The total supply is huge and it takes time to achieve it but because it brought a great team of course this project will be successful

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Adykingcity

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:43:30 AM

Announcing the Aventus Protocol DApp Idea Competition

It's really awesome stuff. You have to take part!  Cheesy

The competition will run from 21 August to 3 September, and the top 3 proposals will be selected by the 5 September.

Competition Rewards

First place: $10,000 AVT
    Second place: $4,000 AVT
    Third place: $1,000 AVT
    For submitting a proposal that is then approved: $30 AVT

Nice DApp proposal competion, I hate that I am not a technical guy and I can not join in this competition, but I will keep en eye on this competition to see some interesting proposal if I can.

Hi gomei, The competition is non-technical: there's no coding required. You just need to have an idea and adhere to the Aventus DApp Proposal Standard. Full details and an example proposal are available at https://github.com/AventusSystems/aventus-dapp-proposals
Competition is good, although it looks simple actually channeling the idea is difficult
Can you give a simple example
I am interested to try it

You can see our example proposal at https://github.com/AventusSystems/aventus-dapp-proposals/issues/1. This is an incomplete proposal that is intended for instructional purposes, but should help guide you in terms of what we are looking for. If you still need ideas for your DApp proposal you can read this blog post https://blog.aventus.io/a-closer-look-at-the-aventus-ecosystem-fd843786ddc9 to learn more about the ticketing industry.

It's amazing idea. People will learn how Aventus protocol is going to work and will have a chance to make a contribution for Aventus project (and maybe win a nice prize too Smiley !
The rewards are huge, but it would be very difficult to win this campaign, making the proposal is not easy, I prefer to support it through a signature campaign
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:50:48 AM

The total supply is huge and it takes time to achieve it but because it brought a great team of course this project will be successful

The total supply is only 10,000,000 AVT (10 million). It's a very small market cap, so the potential of this token is huge!  Cheesy

paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:59:12 AM

The total supply is only 10,000,000 AVT (10 million). It's a very small market cap, so the potential of this token is huge!  Cheesy

No, it is 100,000,000 AVT. It will be best if people only get involved after the ICO. Let me take the initial risk on myself. Grin
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:34:07 AM

No, it is 100,000,000 AVT. It will be best if people only get involved after the ICO. Let me take the initial risk on myself. Grin

I see you want to grab everything for yourself? Leave some AVT for loyal fans  Grin
paulmaritz

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:37:42 AM

I see you want to grab everything for yourself? Leave some AVT for loyal fans  Grin

What do you mean? I am a loyal fan. I've been there from the beginning. Grin
aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 09:42:42 AM

Partizant is correct, the total supply is of AVT is limited to 10,000,000 (10 million).

paulmaritz

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:58:33 AM

Partizant is correct, the total supply is of AVT is limited to 10,000,000 (10 million).

I was just  kidding! Cool

P.S. I hope those of us who have supported you from the beginning will get a fair chance to get in. I mean, plenty of potential holders have joined the party since the ICO was postponed.
aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:05:35 AM

P.S. I hope those of us who have supported you from the beginning will get a fair chance to get in. I mean, plenty of potential holders have joined the party since the ICO was postponed.

Just wanted to clarify for anyone reading the thread Smiley  We are working on implementing a white list to reward loyal community members, with more details to come out shortly.

paulmaritz

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:10:00 AM

Just wanted to clarify for anyone reading the thread Smiley  We are working on implementing a white list to reward loyal community members, with more details to come out shortly.

No worries. Thank you.
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:18:03 AM

I've read the slack recently and found out that half of the tokens offered through crowdsale is already sold through presale. That is great news. So only 3 million AVT left for sale through public ICO. That would make 32.5k ish Ethereum. I think it will end very quickly.

Will you publish a blog post with private presale details?

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 11:00:23 AM

I've read the slack recently and found out that half of the tokens offered through crowdsale is already sold through presale. That is great news. So only 3 million AVT left for sale through public ICO. That would make 32.5k ish Ethereum. I think it will end very quickly.

hi needmoney, we will publish a blog post soon with details about the presale. However, due to privacy concerns we will not be able to publish details about every investor.

olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:05:43 AM

hi needmoney, we will publish a blog post soon with details about the presale. However, due to privacy concerns we will not be able to publish details about every investor.

I was involved in that slack chat. Thanks to Alan, he is always super clean and straight forward with answers as the rest of the team. I understand keeping investor profiles private but I think proof of contribution (for example, your multisig wallet) would be enough evidence for everyone.
aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 11:17:11 AM

I was involved in that slack chat. Thanks to Alan, he is always super clean and straight forward with answers as the rest of the team. I understand keeping investor profiles private but I think proof of contribution (for example, your multisig wallet) would be enough evidence for everyone.

Thanks for the feedback olcaytu2005  Smiley, we will definitely be publishing the wallet address in our blog post so that you can check the contributions received in Etherscan

operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:17:58 AM

10 million is very little compared to other ICO projects, making people more convinced on the aventus because it can hold more stocks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: