Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:39:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE SEPT 6] 🚀🚀 AVENTUS 🚀🚀- ANTI FRAUD ANTI TOUTS EVENT TICKETING  (Read 27894 times)
thangoffshore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:01:48 AM

Alright, I've figured it out myself.

After the sale for contributors that registered the white list, there will be crowsale for the one did not register, and also for the one registered but wish to contribute more. It would end quick as fcck!

Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:07:41 AM

After reading the website and info hear, I'm getting confused.

It seems that who want to be a contributor need to register in something called the white list, indicated exactly the amount he/she want to contribute. Otherwise he/she will not able to attend the crowdsale.

I've looking for 15 mins in the site and could not find how/where to register. Is the white list full and they are not accepting more? Means the crowdsale is literally over, even before it officially start.

Anyone can explain it to me? Thanks in advance.

Aventus team have decided to create a white list for their loyal community members.

"Successful acceptance to the whitelist will guarantee you the ability to contribute a specific amount of ETH in the AVT sale. Whitelist approved participants will be able to contribute their specified amount of ETH during the whitelist contribution period, a 24 hour period before the token sale starts — e.g., 5th September 12:00 UTC to 6th September 12:00 UTC."

Read more on Aventus blog - https://blog.aventus.io/token-sale-white-list-and-other-updates-9f85ceda397
Partizant

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:41:49 AM

Please check out an interview/AMA we did yesterday!
Hopefully it will answer some of your questions

olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:52:06 AM

Please check out an interview/AMA we did yesterday!
Hopefully it will answer some of your questions

Really great input. I like how Annkia and Alan are fluent and sound intelligent. I also liked their prensatation.

Btw thanks for letting us contribute lower than what we pledged through whitelist form.
Partizant

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:11:24 PM

Aventus Releases Teaser for Upcoming Product Release

We are very excited to release a teaser for our first product, Blockchain as Persistance (BaP),
which we will be releasing next week in conjunction with one of our clients (to be announced).

tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:33:10 PM

The project is interesting because this ICO is highly appreciated on all media, which is great for investors because the project has a specific roadmap and a professional development team. I will definitely invest ETH to buy AVT
SonyEricSon

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:42:45 PM

More than 5K member on slack, saya pikir kebanyakan 4k+ member is investor, and bounty hunter only slightly there

Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:13:12 PM

what cryptocurrency you accept?
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:38:37 PM

what cryptocurrency you accept?
Only ETH are accepted to invest in aventus, or maybe they also accept bitcoin as a currency to invest in this project

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:12:32 AM

Half of the available token supply was sold in the pre-sale. We will post a detailed breakdown of the funds raised in the pre-sale on our blog soon. Those who already have participated will not receive any discounts in the crowd sale; everyone will have the same price of 92 AVT per ETH.

I can see about 60% of the total supply tokens will be sold during the crowdsale, and you just mentioned a half of them has been sold out in the pre-sale, and there is only 30% of the total supply available on 6th September to 13th September, that is about 3000000 avt, right?

It will be even less that 3m AVT, because the part of the public sale is reserved for whitelisted participants. The amount available on 6th of September will depend on how much will whtelisted participants buy.

Lol, it seems very hard to buy some ICO tokens, is it too late to be listed on the white list?So sad, I should do it early.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 08:54:57 AM

the Greek translation is now updated here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964523.msg19528141#msg19528141
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:19:41 AM

Really looking forward to the ICO and to the project in general. I think it is pretty clear it will be a huge success.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
tranle789

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:41:07 PM

Really looking forward to the ICO and to the project in general. I think it is pretty clear it will be a huge success.
They have a professional development team and a large number of potential investors are waiting to buy AVT. This is certainly a project that will be successful in the first hours and I will invest 50% of my assets
AngeloMike

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:56:32 PM

Say - money grabber! Cheesy

AVENTUS - ANTI FRAUD ANTI TOUTS EVENT TICKETING?

ANTI FRAUD - Really?
If the organizers of the events would like to limit FRAUD this type of practice, they would do it! without such pathetic scams Wink

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:59:38 PM

They have a professional development team and a large number of potential investors are waiting to buy AVT. This is certainly a project that will be successful in the first hours and I will invest 50% of my assets

It's great to see the project is getting really popular. I would have liked to have gotten on the white list but not sure if I missed the deadline. I was a little busy the last few days but will keep my eyes out for the ICO.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
shenjing85

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:27:44 PM

After reading the website and info hear, I'm getting confused.

It seems that who want to be a contributor need to register in something called the white list, indicated exactly the amount he/she want to contribute. Otherwise he/she will not able to attend the crowdsale.

I've looking for 15 mins in the site and could not find how/where to register. Is the white list full and they are not accepting more? Means the crowdsale is literally over, even before it officially start.

Anyone can explain it to me? Thanks in advance.

Aventus team have decided to create a white list for their loyal community members.

"Successful acceptance to the whitelist will guarantee you the ability to contribute a specific amount of ETH in the AVT sale. Whitelist approved participants will be able to contribute their specified amount of ETH during the whitelist contribution period, a 24 hour period before the token sale starts — e.g., 5th September 12:00 UTC to 6th September 12:00 UTC."

Read more on Aventus blog - https://blog.aventus.io/token-sale-white-list-and-other-updates-9f85ceda397

Thank you for your answer, I have the same confusion and I though the registration of white list is over, so I will try my best to be listed on the white list.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

aventus (OP)

Activity: 154

Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 04:24:24 PM

Say - money grabber! Cheesy

AVENTUS - ANTI FRAUD ANTI TOUTS EVENT TICKETING?

ANTI FRAUD - Really?
If the organizers of the events would like to limit FRAUD this type of practice, they would do it! without such pathetic scams Wink

That is not true. This is quite an inflammatory post. Anti fraud - avoiding counterfeits and fraudulent ticket sellers. If you look through some of our materials, you will see evidence that they try and fail. It is very difficult to control who gets to sell what tickets unless there is some kind of standard beneath; this is what we are trying to create. See here: https://aventus.io/doc/infodeck.pdf.

aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 04:25:57 PM

Half of the available token supply was sold in the pre-sale. We will post a detailed breakdown of the funds raised in the pre-sale on our blog soon. Those who already have participated will not receive any discounts in the crowd sale; everyone will have the same price of 92 AVT per ETH.

I can see about 60% of the total supply tokens will be sold during the crowdsale, and you just mentioned a half of them has been sold out in the pre-sale, and there is only 30% of the total supply available on 6th September to 13th September, that is about 3000000 avt, right?

It will be even less that 3m AVT, because the part of the public sale is reserved for whitelisted participants. The amount available on 6th of September will depend on how much will whtelisted participants buy.

Lol, it seems very hard to buy some ICO tokens, is it too late to be listed on the white list?So sad, I should do it early.

Unfortunately whitelist is closed, but there will be plenty of ETH to go around in the public sale - don't worry. We should have more than 5,000 ETH available. Please join us Smiley - we are very active on Slack at https://slack.aventus.io so if you have any questions let us know there.

aventus (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 09:33:11 PM

Any email claiming to be Aventus asking you to send ether to any address is a scam. Never send ETH to any address you receive in an email

aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:46:09 PM

Any email claiming to be Aventus asking you to send ether to any address is a scam. Never send ETH to any address you receive in an email

thanks for your information.

there will be lots of scammers in these last days, we must be careful. 

last 3 days to start.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: