Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:09:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE SEPT 6] 🚀🚀 AVENTUS 🚀🚀- ANTI FRAUD ANTI TOUTS EVENT TICKETING  (Read 27880 times)
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:06:07 PM

From Discord

"Alan - Today 18:12
@here Neither Aventus, nor or any of its associated entities have confirmed the Exchange at this stage. Inferences were made about the potential exchange given blockchain activity and a link on the an exchange not giving an error. We will provide an official updated once we are able to."

Bittrex please, i think will be good if AVT listed on bittrex, this coin have a good potential to go to the moon if this token listed on bittrex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
INFINITE MINING CORP

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:31:02 PM

IT WILL BE BITFINEX

http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/3804562/let-this-sink-in

have a good ride Smiley
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:10:47 PM

Isn't bitfinex bigger then poloniex by volume? It's quite unusual for a new coin to be listed this quick, but yet there were some before which succeeded.

If the option to add is there, it cannot be free advertising like this.
radnom

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:28:39 PM

Isn't bitfinex bigger then poloniex by volume? It's quite unusual for a new coin to be listed this quick, but yet there were some before which succeeded.

Yes, it is basically the main exchange for Bitcoin nowadays. If this is true, this is very, very big news. But I wouldn't make panic. Personally I'll be monitoring closely to buy more.

ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:11:01 AM

I don't use Bitfinex but it's huge exchange. I wonder how did they accept to list Aventus.
Surely a good move for Aventus project. Let's see the price now.
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:18:06 AM

I can not open the link in the page of the page you provided. Also, there is no announcement about avt listing in bitfinex, am I right?
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:23:34 AM

I can not open the link in the page of the page you provided. Also, there is no announcement about avt listing in bitfinex, am I right?
No news at the moment, these guys are just trying to manipulate the price I think. Check their Blog, they will post it there for sure: https://blog.aventus.io/
minbosen

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:05:24 AM

No news at the moment, these guys are just trying to manipulate the price I think. Check their Blog, they will post it there for sure: https://blog.aventus.io/
Yes, you are right, but I think they maybe make an announcenent in the discard channel first since the latest news are from there.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
telegdyd

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:21:02 AM

Yes, you are right, but I think they maybe make an announcenent in the discard channel first since the latest news are from there.

personally my opinion about aventus on bitfinex, that this is just a rumor. Aventus coin of the wrong level

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:30:51 AM

It seems that there have been lot of progress in listing and price increase in all the period I was bit away from the updates. I will be watching what is about new listings. There is a mix of comments better in this situation I wait to see what appears. Anyway I am interested to see its usage in real life before paying attention to its market value.
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:36:26 AM

After the information about adding to one large exchange became available to all, not given that the exchange will spoil its reputation with insider information. Undecided

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:29:44 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 10:44:04 AM by Partizant

From Discord

"Alan - Today 12:27
We cannot say anything yet but I would advise watching the news outlets for potential exchanges. That will be the first release and as soon as we are aware of it we will announce."

"Alan - Today o 12:29
Website is done and we will time its release maybe a day after the exchange goes live. Other exchanges are still moving but they have not confirmed a specific date yet."

"Alan - Today 12:32
@Beautiful_Mind we are talking to all the major exchanges and have submitted everything they need. Its in their hands now as we continue to apply some pressure."

"Alan - Today 12:40
We are not supposed to mention any of the exchanges @Beautiful_Mind but lets go with the top 5 most popular you guys mention here (apart from the likes of coinbase who have no interest in ERC20 it seems)."

"Alan - Today 12:41
@natasha i expect the one to come through this week, and we were told October one of the other major ones should come through but we have no final confirmation on that. Others will follow based on when they chose to do it, we have given them all the documents they need"
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:08:37 PM

I think this news is true because there are a lot of big exchange traders going on. I think Bitfinex is the best choice of the project and the price of AVT is now very good. I will consider purchasing AVT immediately after confirming the correct information

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
codemanX

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:41:41 PM

I think this news is true because there are a lot of big exchange traders going on. I think Bitfinex is the best choice of the project and the price of AVT is now very good. I will consider purchasing AVT immediately after confirming the correct information
It's better to buy before the hype starts, though with more risk, but high risk - high reward Grin
Aventus is a great groject, it will rise for sure, only a matter of time. Bitfinex just lists a few coins, mostly really big projects, doubt it will be Bitfinex. I bet it will be Bittrex, would be amazing.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:31:02 PM

It's better to buy before the hype starts, though with more risk, but high risk - high reward Grin
Aventus is a great groject, it will rise for sure, only a matter of time. Bitfinex just lists a few coins, mostly really big projects, doubt it will be Bitfinex. I bet it will be Bittrex, would be amazing.

Whoever heard that aventus is going to be listed in a major exchange are starting to buy. I think trend will be up for a few weeks more  It is great to hodl some aventus in wallet Cool
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:43:11 PM

So many discussions about the incoming new exchanges for the AVT, but I think it is more important to care about the development progress, and I think if there is something useful brought by the avt dev team, the price will sure to be moon.
codemanX

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:44:11 PM

Whoever heard that aventus is going to be listed in a major exchange are starting to buy. I think trend will be up for a few weeks more  It is great to hodl some aventus in wallet Cool

Yes, it's going up, I've invested in ICO and now I'm happy that I picked a few more at the dip, but still a good time to buy and under ICO-price right now.

So many discussions about the incoming new exchanges for the AVT, but I think it is more important to care about the development progress, and I think if there is something useful brought by the avt dev team, the price will sure to be moon.

Of course that's much more important for long term, but these things will need some more time I think.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:09:43 PM

Just be listed on Bitfinex then surely this altcoin will be available on all major exchanges, especially poloniex and bittrex , 2 market is always the focal point of big investors and is the paradise of all ICO projects.
Partizant

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:00:09 PM

From Discord

"Hey guys, for a burst of positivity, please see a photo of some of the team in the new office!"

Partizant

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:09:45 PM

AVENTUS is on BITFINEX now!

https://www.bitfinex.com/trading/AVTUSD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: