Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:56:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE SEPT 6] 🚀🚀 AVENTUS 🚀🚀- ANTI FRAUD ANTI TOUTS EVENT TICKETING  (Read 27883 times)
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:36:10 AM

does aventus project will release v3? previous v1 and 2 already finished. so, i'm curious the team aventus project will make  v3 or not?
if yes, might be great for participate on this ICO. aventus including the most successful project in 2017 and i really like this ICO.
i'm hope the team Aventus project will launched v3 on this ICO.

As far as I know, there is presale, whitelist sale and formal crowdsale during the ICO stage, there is no V1 or V2 ICO, and that all the public tokens have been sold out in less than 7 minutes, so there will not be V3 or any other ICO stage any more.
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:41:34 PM

does aventus project will release v3? previous v1 and 2 already finished. so, i'm curious the team aventus project will make  v3 or not?
if yes, might be great for participate on this ICO. aventus including the most successful project in 2017 and i really like this ICO.
i'm hope the team Aventus project will launched v3 on this ICO.

As far as I know, there is presale, whitelist sale and formal crowdsale during the ICO stage, there is no V1 or V2 ICO, and that all the public tokens have been sold out in less than 7 minutes, so there will not be V3 or any other ICO stage any more.

There was a bounty campaign V1 and V2 during ICO.
ICO was successful so there will be no V3 campaign anymore.
Aventus Tokens (AVT) are available on the best exchange - https://www.bitfinex.com
If you want to be up to date with the project, I invite you to Discord - https://discord.gg/BHqxqU
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:23:21 PM

The price of aventus is constantly fluctuating and this is very good because AVT always has good trading volume in recent times. I am confident that if Bitcoin is more stable, AVT may reach $ 10 this year because AVT now has a modest price.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Partizant

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:52:29 PM

Aventus Weekly Update #5

We’ve moved into new offices, our team is growing fast, and our product offering is developing nicely.
We have a few updates for you this week regarding the following...

Read more on Aventus blog

Partizant

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:57:20 PM

Don't forget to join our Discord

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:36:28 PM

There is a lot of information on new exchanges. I would certainly be Bittrex or Poloniex because these two markets are the best candidates for aventus. I will invest all of my assets into AVT and expect the price to reach $ 50
Zacharyce

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:33:31 PM

There is a lot of information on new exchanges. I would certainly be Bittrex or Poloniex because these two markets are the best candidates for aventus. I will invest all of my assets into AVT and expect the price to reach $ 50
I do not think it is wise to invest all of your assets in Aventus as Bitcoin prices have been rising in recent times. I think now is not the right time to invest in Aventus because Aventus prices will continue to decline if Bitcoin continues to increase.
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:12:55 PM

The price of aventus is constantly fluctuating and this is very good because AVT always has good trading volume in recent times. I am confident that if Bitcoin is more stable, AVT may reach $ 10 this year because AVT now has a modest price.
Honestly, I think if the price of Aventus token want to grow more,  the price of Bitcoin needs to drops down and make the altcoin market comeback + the price of most ICO tokens. You also know many traders are selling their token to receive Bitcoin Gold, of course it is normal when the deadline is getting closer.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Partizant

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:39:12 PM

Excited for this one! Join us if you're in London!

William Knottenbelt: Our first Imperial Blockchain Forum meeting of the 2017/2018 academic year will be held on Thursday 26 October 2017 in Clore Lecture Theatre (Level 2, Huxley Building, 180 Queen's Gate SW7 2RH) from 6 to 8pm. This will feature talks by Iain Stewart ("Introduction to Bitcoin"), a behind-the-scenes look at the Aventus ICO by Alan Vey and Annika Monari, and a talk on IOTA by Navin Ramachandran. This will be followed by a food and drink reception. All welcome!

Partizant

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:23:05 PM

Approaching release of our first protocol module...
stay tuned!

tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:43:40 PM

Now people have received the BTG and certainly AVT will be pump in the next few days because AVT will definitely be listed on major exchanges in the coming time and I believe AVT will do well because of this project really very potential
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:22:28 AM

Now people have received the BTG and certainly AVT will be pump in the next few days because AVT will definitely be listed on major exchanges in the coming time and I believe AVT will do well because of this project really very potential
At least two or three weeks to see this good news, we need to spend more time to waiting the next announcement from Aventus devs. I hope next exchange can be Poloniex or Bittrex, these exchanges can give more volume than Bitfinex Grin
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:01:44 PM

At least two or three weeks to see this good news, we need to spend more time to waiting the next announcement from Aventus devs. I hope next exchange can be Poloniex or Bittrex, these exchanges can give more volume than Bitfinex Grin

I dont like poloniex, they manipulate too much in there. I would prefer it to stay cheaper for a while to be able to collect a little more  Cheesy
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:56:20 PM

Bitfinex most biggest crypto-exchanges in the world... What price per token was on ICO?
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:16:29 AM

Bitfinex most biggest crypto-exchanges in the world... What price per token was on ICO?
i think ICO price was more then 3 $ per token at the end of ico
but now the price is little down then ICO price and i think its a good time to buy AVT now
bitfinex is very large exchange no doubt. price will be skyrocket at anytime soon when the new annoucment comes from dev team of AVT
i am hoping in december AVT price will be double then current price.
Approaching release of our first protocol module. news on AVT twitter page
its a green sign for AVT
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:17:30 PM

i think ICO price was more then 3 $ per token at the end of ico
but now the price is little down then ICO price and i think its a good time to buy AVT now
bitfinex is very large exchange no doubt. price will be skyrocket at anytime soon when the new annoucment comes from dev team of AVT
i am hoping in december AVT price will be double then current price.
Approaching release of our first protocol module. news on AVT twitter page
its a green sign for AVT
I hope this will happen because AVT is underperforming ICO and investments below ICO are quite good. AVT is very special as it has been listed on Bitfinex and will soon be pumped as soon as the BTC market goes down.
rabeh boukhnona

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:48:36 PM

Aventus Weekly Update #6

Read more on Aventus blog

Zacharyce

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:56:34 AM

There are a lot of good updates on exchanges and in the next few weeks they will update a lot of information about new exchanges. I think if you are a long-term investor AVT will be a good choice this year because if listed on Bittrex there will be many whales interested in this market.
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

Is there was a big bonuses for pre-sale? Which min and max price was on crowdsale?
ostsee77

Merit: 258

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:58:55 PM

Is there was a big bonuses for pre-sale? Which min and max price was on crowdsale?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: