Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE SEPT 6] 🚀🚀 AVENTUS 🚀🚀- ANTI FRAUD ANTI TOUTS EVENT TICKETING  (Read 27883 times)
telegdyd

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:31:15 PM

unfortunately listing on bitfinex did not help aventus grow in price to a good level  Sad

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:38:00 AM

unfortunately listing on bitfinex did not help aventus grow in price to a good level  Sad

It will help, as soon as the fashion for forks is over.
Partizant

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:44:26 AM

Hey everyone! We are now on Telegram!
Join the discussion here:

FuturePaper

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:00:28 AM

There are rumors that the exchange binance will soon add an AVT listing.
What do you think ?

https://twitter.com/Litcoinz/status/926493882476646401
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:06:02 AM

Beautifully the name of the project it's me here and lured to go, success to you, I'll watch your development
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:15:48 AM

In Russia there is a great interest in this currency, now a very good price to buy, with an issue of 6.000.000 coins, this investment in the near future will bring you an excellent profit  Wink
my investment

https://imgur.com/a/vKhah
not only in russia in UK also peoples are intresting in this project and wants to invest in
all they wana need is more developments
once its started and event ticketing start and when AVT will get some contract with big ticketing companies then the real trades on AVT will start people will buy more AVT and believe it people realy needs a platform like AVT now a days because of fraud and black markiting in ticketing
i hope near future AVT will get great value in market
yes i hope soon this is gonna happen
and this week we will heard a announcement from AVT team
also voted on binance exchange i hope AVT will soon on binance exchange and then AVT will get pretty good volume from binance exchange
Aventus Protocol (Part 1) is coming realy excited to see AVT progress about that
Binance will be awesome! For sure AVT will rise after the Segwit2x Fork, it's a great time for buying at the moment. I think we will never see this price again after November.
I agree with you . The price of AVT is now very low and I would definitely buy immediately after the setwit2x ends because in the future the price of AVT could reach $ 10 in 2018 and there will be lots of whales interested in AVT.
there is no chance you can buy that much low after segwit2x happen because after that price will insanely increase
and maybe will jump to 5$ in one day after sigwet2x i am buying right now and i already have bought some amount
very cheap and easy money from now in AVT
i have also search about avent ticketing project and i found aventus is best nothing else and aventus team is very active on this project
this project will skyrocket in no time in next year i hope avt will make our investment 5X
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:25:12 AM

In Russia there is a great interest in this currency, now a very good price to buy, with an issue of 6.000.000 coins, this investment in the near future will bring you an excellent profit  Wink
my investment

https://imgur.com/a/vKhah
not only in russia in UK also peoples are intresting in this project and wants to invest in
all they wana need is more developments
once its started and event ticketing start and when AVT will get some contract with big ticketing companies then the real trades on AVT will start people will buy more AVT and believe it people realy needs a platform like AVT now a days because of fraud and black markiting in ticketing
i hope near future AVT will get great value in market
yes i hope soon this is gonna happen
and this week we will heard a announcement from AVT team
also voted on binance exchange i hope AVT will soon on binance exchange and then AVT will get pretty good volume from binance exchange
Aventus Protocol (Part 1) is coming realy excited to see AVT progress about that
Binance will be awesome! For sure AVT will rise after the Segwit2x Fork, it's a great time for buying at the moment. I think we will never see this price again after November.
I agree with you . The price of AVT is now very low and I would definitely buy immediately after the setwit2x ends because in the future the price of AVT could reach $ 10 in 2018 and there will be lots of whales interested in AVT.
there is no chance you can buy that much low after segwit2x happen because after that price will insanely increase
and maybe will jump to 5$ in one day after sigwet2x i am buying right now and i already have bought some amount
very cheap and easy money from now in AVT
i have also search about avent ticketing project and i found aventus is best nothing else and aventus team is very active on this project
this project will skyrocket in no time in next year i hope avt will make our investment 5X
i think same investing now in AVT will make sure profit
avt price right now is very low and some good traders are making their bag full with avt
i hope i chould buy more in the current price
and as you said that after sigwet2x the price will up. i am sure about it.
just waiting for sigwet2x.
gomei

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:51:53 AM

What is wrong with this project? I thought the price will be high after it was listed on bitfinex, but recently I can see the price is below the ICO price, that is really strange? Caused by the bounty hunters?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Partizant

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:21:10 AM

What is wrong with this project? I thought the price will be high after it was listed on bitfinex, but recently I can see the price is below the ICO price, that is really strange? Caused by the bounty hunters?

Did you see the price of most of the altcoins on the market? Everything went down.
The project is great. I encourage you to read the news on the blog - https://blog.aventus.io/
Partizant

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:09:57 PM

We have new team members joining us next week.
So Annika & Alan and our Head of Communication, Robyn,
were busy building new desks for them today.
Here's a little sneak peek into our slowly expanding office

oturanbilboa

Activity: 454
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:18:07 PM

Did you see the price of most of the altcoins on the market? Everything went down.
The project is great. I encourage you to read the news on the blog - https://blog.aventus.io/

So do you think Aventus should follow "everything"? I don't think that's a good excuse. Good altcoins always remain their same value.

Partizant

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:09:16 PM

So do you think Aventus should follow "everything"? I don't think that's a good excuse. Good altcoins always remain their same value.

Ethereum is a good altcoin. After entering the market was worth nearly $3 and dropped to $0.45. Now is $315.
AVT has been on the market for only two months. The project is developing very well. The team expands. Public beta is scheduled on Q4 2017.
The price will increase significantly before the end of the year.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:53:59 AM

Ethereum is a good altcoin. After entering the market was worth nearly $3 and dropped to $0.45. Now is $315.
AVT has been on the market for only two months. The project is developing very well. The team expands. Public beta is scheduled on Q4 2017.

yes its good and now its altcoins time
AVT is increasing in price value now because of bitcoin Segwit2x suspended i think
now coins are going up eth is also increased today
check here about bitcoin  segwit2x news
https://coinspectator.com/news/117888/bitcoin-surges-11-to-record-above-7800-after-developers-call-off-plans-to-split-digital-currency
i think now bitcoin will go down little bit and altcoins will rise again. specially AVT is now rising
i hope i bought enough AVT for now and going to hold them
FuturePaper

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:44:58 AM

Patience gentlemen, I hope in the coming month AVT will be added to Binance, and later on to Bittrex
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1254

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:15:06 PM

Public beta is scheduled on Q4 2017.

We are in the middle of Q4 2017. Public beta ready?
Can we buy/sell tickets with Aventus now?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Partizant

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:17:44 PM

Got some great coverage from The Crypto Lark:

Partizant

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:18:03 PM

Aventus Weekly Update #8

Hey guys! We have some big announcements in today’s weekly update.
There have been a lot of questions in our community this past week and we hope to answer a lot of them today.
Furthermore, a subsequent Q&A video with Alan and Annika will be released on our
Aventus YouTube channel shortly. This is what we’re covering today...

Read more on Aventus blog

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:23:44 PM

I am waiting the beta in December, I think listing to new exchange and release beta product will help the price of AVT token raise to the moon. A large project can not complete in short time Kiss

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:00:50 PM

price is up by 42% just today checkout on coin marketcap
its really awesome that the bitcoin fork segwit2x is suspended and al the alt are now going up
AVT price is now up to 3$ now but still have time to buy more
and when the coin list on bitF it was up and crossed 4$ once i think it will again cross 4$
more exchanges are coming with AVT and more announcement in this month and the next
so just be paitent and keep holding your AVT its gonna big 
gomei

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:00:26 AM

price is up by 42% just today checkout on coin marketcap
its really awesome that the bitcoin fork segwit2x is suspended and al the alt are now going up
AVT price is now up to 3$ now but still have time to buy more
and when the coin list on bitF it was up and crossed 4$ once i think it will again cross 4$
more exchanges are coming with AVT and more announcement in this month and the next
so just be paitent and keep holding your AVT its gonna big 

Amazing, though the price is not too high when compared to the ico price, I think it will be higher since we can see the dev team are working very hard to promote this project.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: