Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:36:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE SEPT 6] 🚀🚀 AVENTUS 🚀🚀- ANTI FRAUD ANTI TOUTS EVENT TICKETING  (Read 27883 times)
Frenk Best

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:26:01 PM

I really love AVT because their team is always working and every week they give updates to investors. I think this helps the project work well and right now the price of AVT is very low and I will keep the AVT for a long time

I also really believe in this project and I really like their idea, because it is really very relevant and will always be in demand.
And the team of this project always keeps us informed of all events.
And as for the price for the token, it really does have a very good potential for growth.

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:00:39 PM

I really love AVT because their team is always working and every week they give updates to investors. I think this helps the project work well and right now the price of AVT is very low and I will keep the AVT for a long time

I have not read any news from aventus here. Where do the Aventus people write? do you have a blog?
or on telegram? the investors and interested people would like to read when there is news
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:58:13 AM

I have not read any news from aventus here. Where do the Aventus people write? do you have a blog?
or on telegram? the investors and interested people would like to read when there is news

You can just follow this thread and you can see the dev team make posts about their latest news frequently, also you can follow their twitter or facebook shown in the first page.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
CoSSmoS

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:28:19 PM

Just this team is one of the few that regularly informs us all about the progress of the project, about all events and news.
All information from them is in their social networks and blog.
We certainly do not have more major new exchanges, but I believe that in the near future the team will decide this.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:32:59 AM

Total supply of AVT is 6 million AVT. I think this number is very small and the opportunity to reach the $ 50 price is only a matter of time. At this point, investing in low-altcoin is really essential as it can help you make easy money.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
GRAND EX

Activity: 446
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:31:01 PM

Total supply of AVT is 6 million AVT. I think this number is very small and the opportunity to reach the $ 50 price is only a matter of time. At this point, investing in low-altcoin is really essential as it can help you make easy money.

Not a lot of you correct,
total supply of AVT is 10 million AVT
but completely agree with you that this is really a small amount, for such a large market.
Therefore, there is definitely much more to grow and the project itself will really be in demand.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:46:44 AM

but completely agree with you that this is really a small amount, for such a large market.
Therefore, there is definitely much more to grow and the project itself will really be in demand.
yes this is a very short supply for project like AVT and its value is really low
avt price is very much stable on more then 3.5$ but it should move and should up to 50$
i think peoples are waiting for avt project progress done
and when its done its value will be more then 100$ no doubt
but why avt price is not moving yet ? i think most of the crypto people don't know about avt project potential
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:51:21 PM

Aventus | Business Reporter Interview - Behind The Scenes

Aventus will be apart of a series on blockchain conducted by the Business Reporter UK, a division of The Telegraph. Alan and Annika, as well as one of our key advisors Professor Mike Waterson, attended the interview on blockchain, events and of course Aventus and our role we are playing in reshaping the future of ticketing. The video will officially be released mid February by The Telegraph

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOJZXQbs75U&feature=youtu.be
BeautifuLL

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:17:08 PM

Aventus | Business Reporter Interview - Behind The Scenes

Aventus will be apart of a series on blockchain conducted by the Business Reporter UK, a division of The Telegraph. Alan and Annika, as well as one of our key advisors Professor Mike Waterson, attended the interview on blockchain, events and of course Aventus and our role we are playing in reshaping the future of ticketing. The video will officially be released mid February by The Telegraph

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOJZXQbs75U&feature=youtu.be

Looking forward to this interesting review
I really liked this project and its idea from the very beginning, and these guys continue to please us and now,
I believe that their project is waiting for real success and popularity
and of course we do not forget to store tokens, while they still have so little price  Wink
cryptobits3

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:07:32 PM

yes this is a very short supply for project like AVT and its value is really low
avt price is very much stable on more then 3.5$ but it should move and should up to 50$
but why avt price is not moving yet ? i think most of the crypto people don't know about avt project potential
I think soon we will see this token have a very strong growth,
as we stand for a long time on the spot, and the potential is good.
Hodl)  on and wait for the news
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:37:58 AM

yes avt token have a great potential and this token is still under valued
i don't know why but i think its a great opportunity to buy more avt tokens at current price
and i am sure that avt value will up in no time
right now AVT hiring more members in the team and i have searched about them they are good
i hope event ticket will start soon in easy and better way   
mehar_gee

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

i don't know why but i think its a great opportunity to buy more avt tokens at current price
right now AVT hiring more members in the team and i have searched about them they are good
why sonm price value is so much down AVT have good potential but price is really down for now
also BBC publish a news about AVT and ticketing here
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-42982769
i think AVT is sleeping gaint and it will soon blow up
owenja

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:24:50 AM

is there some technology underlying the security that gives the token a long-term competitive advantage?
cryptobits3

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:18:39 PM

why sonm price value is so much down AVT have good potential but price is really down for now
What other exchanges are planned?
Yes, I also have this opinion, the turnover is large by a token, but still there is no growth for someone means someone wants to buy up cheaper before growth)
HODL!
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

What other exchanges are planned?
Yes, I also have this opinion, the turnover is large by a token, but still there is no growth for someone means someone wants to buy up cheaper before growth)
HODL!
other exchanges are planned but i am not sure yet
but i heard the that avt will list on binance exchange
binance is one of the most popular exchange now a days
check it here
https://www.reddit.com/r/Aventus/comments/7u47le/avt_will_be_listed_on_binance/
sure i will hodl mine AVT atleast one year
mehar_gee

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:17:27 AM

what happened to this thread
thread is so quiet and from many days no post or news here
also avt price is going down now its price down and less then 2$
what is going on with avt?
Xantrax

Activity: 827
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:23:07 AM

Exit scam
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:36:07 AM

what should the team write here? here are just scammer and Fuder people. The right investor reads in other channels where the team is also active. here is not the right place because too many funny people write here. And those who are really interested in this token will also find and discuss these channels with the team  Grin
minbosen

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:45:20 AM

I also feel very strange that the OP is not so active as before, there are no updates on this thread for more than a month, and I can also see there is no much discussion here, what is wrong with the AVT?

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████