Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZEN] Horizen: Unbounded By Design  (Read 217192 times)
Dark Oopa

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:07:59 PM

you have to think long term.

if Zen price triple, mining difficulty will triple too because zen is a minor coin in mining and profitability won't change much for miners.

but the numbers of node won't triple. Not only it is harder to make a node than to switch coin in mining but the pricier zen get, the harder it is to make a node.

Zen is a very good coin with more value than most but it's not even in the top 100 marketcap. Long term it's value may explode, and the node holders will benefit the most of it.
Ravni Kriptograf

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:14:22 PM

Every time the price is trying to move up someone dumps it down again. Is there someone trying to keep zen down maybe?

Yes this somebody has a name "no marketing" and not smart % for secure nodes... too many % for miners (88%), too small for secure nodes (3,5%).
Dash is sucessfll and have 45%/45% so zen also should change it - min 10% for secure nodes should be to be stable and profitable for longer time. Now probably is too many miners which dump coins fast after mining.

If i can suggest something to zencash. Change white paper asap.
- miners 70% (18% less then now)
- secure nodes  15% (11,5% more then now)
- marketing 6,5 (6,5% more then now because in white paper there is no such thing... and this is one of the most important thing here and now to make zencash more popular!)
PBC could change zencash price 300%-400%... and zencash team alone can't change price since very long time - even secure nodes (so one of the biggest news/change for each coin) are on mainnet... because there are no marketers/smart marketers in the team Sad  That's why it is the most important to make % only for marketing. (in the future there should be also few % for bulding tools for secure nodes to go to mainstream with zencash)

It the end then zencash will be much more stable, safe and value will be much higher then now. Marketing gives value to the coin, then also it will be more profitable for miners and secure nodes... zencash will be more popular and budget for marketing will be also higher each month  (popularity, coin value, profit for miners, secure nodes will rise)

ps. i am miner and i have also coins prepaired for secure nodes

let me guess, you have nodes but you don't mine right? Cheesy

I have a few secure nodes and I also mine but I have to agree with him, secure node's rewards are insanly low considering the trouble and fees involved.

Whay not leave the node trouble to individuals who are up for the chalange ?
bel123

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:18:52 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 06:42:37 PM by bel123

i wrote in previous message that i am miner (mainly) and also i have coins prepaired for secure nodes... i'd like that zencash be like dash or even better coin, thats why i write where i see problems and noot good decisions.

Dash has 45% to miners/ 45% to masternodes. People who invest in masternodes (secure nodes) usually invest long term... with miners it depends but because of for navidia cards zencash is profitable then many use this coin only to make $ fast (so mine and sell zencash asap = problem with all the time dumps). Zencash should be still profitable for mining but take some % from mining and give it to secure nodes and marketing is the smartest thing to do now.

3,5% for secure nodes is joke and not good idea because coins invested in secure nodes are "off" the market and it is good for zencash to have many and stable secure nodes also because of this /not only to secure network (less coins for sell, easier to increase zencash price)

Every time the price is trying to move up someone dumps it down again. Is there someone trying to keep zen down maybe?

Yes this somebody has a name "no marketing" and not smart % for secure nodes... too many % for miners (88%), too small for secure nodes (3,5%).
Dash is sucessfll and have 45%/45% so zen also should change it - min 10% for secure nodes should be to be stable and profitable for longer time. Now probably is too many miners which dump coins fast after mining.

- marketing 6,5 (6,5% more then now because in white paper there is no such thing... and this is one of the most important thing here and now to make zencash more popular!)
PBC could change zencash price 300%-400%... and zencash team alone can't change price since very long time - even secure nodes (so one of the biggest news/change for each coin) are on mainnet... because there are no marketers/smart marketers in the team Sad  That's why it is the most important to make % only for marketing. (in the future there should be also few % for bulding tools for secure nodes to go to mainstream with zencash)

It the end then zencash will be much more stable, safe and value will be much higher then now. Marketing gives value to the coin, then also it will be more profitable for miners and secure nodes... zencash will be more popular and budget for marketing will be also higher each month  (popularity, coin value, profit for miners, secure nodes will rise)

You can post your opinion here:
https://forum.zensystem.io/t/ideas-bucket/810

As i talked about this earlier this is inicional start and some things can and will be changed over time as response on feedbacks from system. All good ideas and feedbacks will be taken in consideration by the wider community.
Thanks for this post, we all want to improve this system, and we are giving our best to acomplish this, but it is too early for conclusions.

i wrote there many times (also by email to zencash), i also wanted to spend 3 months from my life working for zencash (my proposal) but nobody care there about marketing and new ideas. I am 100% sure that my ideas, smart sharing suggestions, give authority to zencash could make more vaalue for price then 10 conferences (evan i am not native english speaker). If some people will also help - we could easly catch monero, zcash and other privacy coins.

You have great team but you forgot about the most important thing - marketing, thats why now we have secure nodes and still nothing changed with price and there is no vision to change it (thats why i use my free time to write here or on your forum) Smiley

Palm Beach Confidential signal made +300-400% price for zencash (and bring many people, long term investors here)... most of the coins reach last weeks +100-300% ... zencash nothing changed! and still you did not learn anything Sad You need to have budget for marketing and use it smart because only info on your own social profiles + conferences is not enough... You need other marketing also (more effective), you have sometimes here great content... but not shared, promoted is not properly used.

See dash price and jump - PBC signal about Dash on May 25 ($140)... and second time November 20 (about $400) - see what is then from this date with price... what can make marketing with coin... we should know it also in zencash because PBC also send signal about zencash October 21... but even such great oportunity team don't want to use to make bigger marketing boom. You have no other ideas for marketing yet so why not now use such great oportunity... Zencash price can be $100 or more easly in few months if you hire few smart people for marketing team and help people to help you with marketing. Thats why i suggest to make 6,5% for marketing and each month hire additional freelancers or people interested in zencash value... to spread the world info about zencash. There are 2 people (from Kenya, Japan) on the forum who sent proposals... why not fund them 10 or other amount of zencash (pospaid for job if they reach milestones) so they can start work for zencash and our success (for team, for miners, for secure node owners).

It is really easy but you have to think about marketing now, not after next 6 months because then 50 other coins will be more powerfull and for zencash will be much harder to reach zcash, monero etc level (they do not need such active marketing now because people know such coins...zencash is yet much more less popular so need 500% more work to catch most popular coins). We need to talk about zencash everywhere, especially in social media where are thousands of people (also share there info about pbc because it is the easiest and most effective way for marketing now).

Start active marketing, share pbs signal and the price will be much higher very fast... then even will be less % for miners, still be good $$$ because price will increase. Each month will be better and better but you need synergy with effective marketing plan!

We also need new exchanges because now only bitterex is interesting (what will be with coin of something goes wrong with bittrex?). You probably have no $$$ to invest in new exchanges and also exchanges not so very interested in this coin (not so popular yet). Thats why you need to make few decisions, changes in white paper (%) and start real marketing to make zencash much more popular and known.
Next months probably will be huge for crypto, we need to be very active next months to catch top25 coins.

Good luck and if you need my help or something, i am ready!

----------
ps. one more idea yet... if you do not want to change 42 coins for node - maybe it will be good for everybody (zencash value) to make dynamic increase amount of coins for secure nodes. You can make very easy algo to see that in for example January 2018 each node (100% online) can make for example 1 zencash coin. Maybe will be good to take/move 50% from this reward and increase amount for secure nodes from February to 42,5, on February each 100% online secure node will make for example 2 zencash coins so from march min for secure node will be 43,5 coins etc
It will make less dumps and owners (secure nodes) still will have 50% reword to pay hosting etc. if value of coin will be higher then profit will be ok even there will be 5k nodes or more. Min requirements (number of coins only) for secure nodes will slowly grow.
tadeus1

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:07:49 PM

how many secure nodes do you guys expect in a few months? right now is about 2000. im thinking 5000-6000 in 6 months?

its actually 3529 right now.

I would predict we would reach 5000 in 1 month or 2.
The rewards would drop to 30-45$ per month if the price stays the same. I doubt it will ever reach high rewards for having secure node and it seems this is not the idea behind the secure nodes anyway.
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:48:18 PM

are you somehow connected with the project ZenMate?
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:54:29 PM

<your post>
It's great to see you are passionate about ZenCash! Secure Nodes beta with payments was released today! Very exciting! Payment structures are not set on stone. We will be able to evaluate payment structures in the future. Although we’ve made significant progress in delivering the features listed on the white paper, we are still a development project.  Our stance is to delivery rapidly and iterate. This is true for development and marketing.

As you know, we are working to build a truly decentralized and fair voting system. We believe the zen voting system will be the standard for voting systems around the globe (crypto and other industries). So in short, let’s deliver the system then work on iterating it. We cannot do everything all at once, no one can do that

Regarding marketing. As you are probably aware our price jumped recently. This allowed us to have additional budget for marketing. Incredible, right? So, as such, we’ve ramped up our marketing efforts by doing the following:

Secure Node campaign - you’ve probably seen graphics on social media.
Advertisement campaign - just got funds to do this, so we are trying it out and see what will need to adjust for the future, we are hitting big crypto news media
Newsletter is now going out 2x week.
Soft rebranding and campaign around it
Website redesign
Increased activity on Reddit
Marketing board for our different country leads
Campaign very time we have a feature release
Looking for more graphic designers. Are you one? Show us what you’ve got.
Attend conferences: in only 7 months of being a project we’ve gone to over 6+ conferences. We have the opportunity to speak at conferences
Sponsored different events from meetups, VR games, art events
Articles: we are on mainstream articles and blog posts
Charity: Mexico earthquake victims by the Crypto Show, Bitgive recently
Bi-weekly video and chats - every 2 weeks anyone can ask the team questions live. We provide status and take questions.(edited)
In summary, we are slowly building marketing now that we have more funds, remember we didn’t ICO and didn’t have millions of dollars upfront.

https://blog.zensystem.io/charitable-assistance-for-mexico-earthquake-victims-by-the-crypto-show-funding-assistance-from-zencash/
Zen sponsored event, mixing crypto and art.
https://steemit.com/zencash/@itsmee.bosslady/epic-decentralized-crypto-art-shows
We've been active on major social media channels.
We have a secure node campaign ongoing.
We slowly building our marketing strategy, and already many people recognizing Zen as potential leader in this field. The market will reflect that one day, we hope. This team is focused on delivery features not just talking about it. We know there is a balance between talking and doing, and that is what we are striving to achieve.

Regarding your forum post: the team is behind but we will review all forum posts.

Finally, this is a community project. If you want to fix something do it. You will get noticed and become a leader in the community.

You can rent this space
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:04:16 PM

<your post>
It's great to see you are passionate about ZenCash! Secure Nodes beta with payments was released today! Very exciting! Payment structures are not set on stone. We will be able to evaluate payment structures in the future. Although we’ve made significant progress in delivering the features listed on the white paper, we are still a development project.  Our stance is to delivery rapidly and iterate. This is true for development and marketing.

As you know, we are working to build a truly decentralized and fair voting system. We believe the zen voting system will be the standard for voting systems around the globe (crypto and other industries). So in short, let’s deliver the system then work on iterating it. We cannot do everything all at once, no one can do that

Regarding marketing. As you are probably aware our price jumped recently. This allowed us to have additional budget for marketing. Incredible, right? So, as such, we’ve ramped up our marketing efforts by doing the following:

Secure Node campaign - you’ve probably seen graphics on social media.
Advertisement campaign - just got funds to do this, so we are trying it out and see what will need to adjust for the future, we are hitting big crypto news media
Newsletter is now going out 2x week.
Soft rebranding and campaign around it
Website redesign
Increased activity on Reddit
Marketing board for our different country leads
Looking for more graphic designers. Are you one? Show us what you’ve got.
Attend conferences: in only 7 months of being a project we’ve gone to over 6+ conferences. We have the opportunity to speak at conferences
Sponsored different events from meetups, VR games, art events
Articles: we are on mainstream articles and blog posts
Charity: Mexico earthquake victims by the Crypto Show, Bitgive recently
Bi-weekly video and chats - every 2 weeks anyone can ask the team questions live. We provide status and take questions.(edited)
In summary, we are slowly building marketing now that we have more funds, remember we didn’t ICO and didn’t have millions of dollars upfront.

https://blog.zensystem.io/charitable-assistance-for-mexico-earthquake-victims-by-the-crypto-show-funding-assistance-from-zencash/
Zen sponsored event, mixing crypto and art.
https://steemit.com/zencash/@itsmee.bosslady/epic-decentralized-crypto-art-shows
We've been active on major social media channels.
We have a secure node campaign ongoing.
We slowly building our marketing strategy, and already many people recognizing Zen as potential leader in this field. The market will reflect that one day, we hope. This team is focused on delivery features not just talking about it. We know there is a balance between talking and doing, and that is what we are striving to achieve.

Regarding your forum post: the team is behind but we will review all forum posts.

Finally, this is a community project. If you want to fix something do it. You will get noticed and become a leader in the community.

Great to know that secure Nodes beta with payments was released today! Any difference in the setup of a secure node now?

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Temporel

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:10:49 PM

I have a few secure nodes and I also mine but I have to agree with him, secure node's rewards are insanly low considering the trouble and fees involved.

Whay not leave the node trouble to individuals who are up for the chalange ?

challenge ? rofl
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:13:35 PM

Great to know that secure Nodes beta with payments was released today! Any difference in the setup of a secure node now?
Not really. Only thing is you don't need to connect to testnet if you don't want to.

You can rent this space
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:21:59 PM

Not really. Only thing is you don't need to connect to testnet if you don't want to.

Ok, great! So the guide is still up to date on how to setup a secure node. Having 2500 is good, but it could be increased if more than 3.5% was distributed to them (maybe something closer to Dash's masternode).

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:58:10 PM

You can rent this space
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:54:10 AM

Fun interview with Ascent Trading #StocksAfterDark chatting about #ZenCash, decentralization, and a bit of philosophy:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/209624493

You can rent this space
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:14:02 AM

The ZenCash newsletter is going out bi-weekly, if you don't receive them sign up for them on zencash.com -->  Check out this week's highlights, and subscribe to our mailing list #zencash #zen #community #highlights #zengive http://eepurl.com/ddMbe9

You can rent this space
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:52:15 AM

ZenCash: The Privacy Coin on a Mission to Restore Your Sense of Self

http://eduncovered.com/zencash-privacy-coin-mission-restore-sense-self-2017-12-14

Verigus

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:36:42 AM

Could someone tell me how much estimate payout per secure node?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:28:24 PM

Could someone tell me how much estimate payout per secure node?
Here is calculator -> https://zen.lebre.net/  

Statistics and number of nodes online curently-> https://securenodes.eu.zensystem.io/
(Estimated ZEN Earnings (Zen/Node/Day) 0.07)

You can rent this space
Spaniarder

Activity: 128
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:42:01 PM

i'm investing this coin !  Cool Cool Cool

I bought my brother ZenCash for Christmas and think  it can be far more valuable than any other gift
bel123

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:06:58 PM

<your post>
We cannot do everything all at once, no one can do that

You need merketing more then everything else. You can't make all things in the same time but marketing is a must for zencash... now active are secure nodes and zencash move to position 107 on coinmarketcap. It is a shame that such an interesting project would be so far and not in top50 or top25.

Hire someone to your team as a official or hidden marketing manager - it is really easy so he can manage marketing especially to activate social media, to bring traffic and people to your page, profiles and in the end to zencash and the price of this coin.

Regarding marketing. As you are probably aware our price jumped recently.

This jump is because of what.... not your news, marketing, devs work, info about secure nodes...  The only reason that price go up from $7-10 to $28-$40 is Palm Beach Confidential signal about zencash and newsletter sent to tens of thousands of people by them. They have knowlege, trust, authority and many people follow their suggestions and signals (even people who know nothing about crypto)

That's why i write all the time because PBC is the best thing you got last 2 months (i think many coins dream about such oportunity) and you should be smart and efficient team uses such things to further popularize your project and increase the price of zencash several times more. Then there will be more $$$ for marketing and development and rpice will jump up etc....

I am monitoring your news, info about conferences and price of zen then don't move. It is ok to make it but it is too little and not so effective because the price of coin doesn't increase. This is due to the fact that there are not many people at the conferences, no videos are recorded from such meetings and they are not distributed to social media (not just yours but hundreds of others places, where there are tens of thousands of people)!

My comments are green

This allowed us to have additional budget for marketing. Incredible, right? So, as such, we’ve ramped up our marketing efforts by doing the following:

Secure Node campaign - you’ve probably seen graphics on social media. ///campaign? Really for You it is campaign? Smiley)) I apologise but for me it is funny Smiley You only made content and share on your own not so popular social profiles - it is not campaign, it is the minimum that every company, page, everobody make to at least exist on the internet. It's not enough!!! I even could't find Your fb page on main page so i had to use google to find it. On FB - few likes, sometimes few comments but usually without comments and sharing. This is really for You campaign? For me it is almost inactive page where are no people, no traffic, no investors interested in technology, news and invest in this project. Your twitter is a little more active but so much more Sad On fb and twitter are millions of people... why not share info, content etc there? See bitcoin gold - it is only marketing...see their social pages, price of coin (technology is joke because it is new coin, only rebranded btc with other algo
Advertisement campaign - just got funds to do this, so we are trying it out and see what will need to adjust for the future, we are hitting big crypto news media ///You can't try - you have to make it... if you do not have money then change % in white papers like i sugeested so you will have money... You should have news, articles on pages like New York Times, Forbes, Bloomberg, TechCrounch, Huff... Post.... it gives authority and traffic! If You can't make it naturally without paying, then pay for such articles - it is only few hundrets $ for article in such place!!! I think it is not too expensive for such projekct like zencash
Newsletter is now going out 2x week. ///Good but still it is min from min. You will not reach new people if You only send newsletters to people who know zencash Smiley Such marketing for my is inactive - you only see people who know zencash, but for success we need new people! Next my tip -official place, not good for such talk but if you don't want to talk by email... my next lesson Smiley "Greyhat trick" - buy customer database from exchanges or popular portals, forum etc... and send smart message to all these people and write,advertise also zencash - directly or indirectly. Or try to make business official with place who has big newsletters list - pay for advertisement and send news to people (need good copywriter for such mailing). It will be something big and give value to zencash (new investors, more traffic, coin will be more popular and price will go up)
Soft rebranding and campaign around it ///It takes too much time... really changing logo, some content on page and You need few weeks for it? It should be done in few days because it is really easy and cheap.
Website redesign ///the same thing - very slow very easy thing to do. My tip - it need not only redesign but also good copywriter and text. Add also social profiles (without clicking to submenu) and icons for sharing
Increased activity on Reddit ///good but need much more because Reddit can bring much traffic when done correctly
Marketing board for our different country leads ///Your country/regional managers... really i do not understand what they do. It should be really easy to manage these people and ask them to write on for example fb - on hundrets popular groups where are in total millions of people. Why not they share info, news there? There are people, very many people! It is good to have many people from different countries but there is no active campaign and use such people to make zencash popular. Main fb page will have then much more traffic, shares, likes etc... I talk about news... but if you will be smart you can use next "greyhat" tactic and share pbc signal about zencash. Use these people smart and zencash price will be very fast few hundrets % higher... then you will have budget for many other things!
Looking for more graphic designers. Are you one? Show us what you’ve got. ///somebody suggest me this work earlier Smiley I apologise... i don't want to waste my time for such work...  this can be done by many people - hire somebody on fiverr, upwork etc. Really easy and cheap and don't waste time for such easy tasks. I wanted help and offered my work (in proposal - whisper marketing mainly in social media where there are millions of people and nobody knows or talks about zencash (using mainly the PBC authority)) for real effective marketing and bring people from many different countries. It should be done smart and good, thats why i offered my help because it is really important and can bring massive traffic, investors, people here. For designing logo, banner etc - my time is more valuable for such work and help. You can hire hundrets freelancer to make it and very cheap - from few $ and fast
Attend conferences: in only 7 months of being a project we’ve gone to over 6+ conferences. We have the opportunity to speak at conferences //good being active there but it doesn't bring very big results... i wrote it few times - why not record videos from such conferences and share such videos, you will have cool content for your youtube channels and social media (your profiles and for sharing) for free - need only phone and a little work Smiley. You should use conferences also but it is too little to make zencash popular. It also doesn't give value to zencash price. So keep doing but use effective marketing too (active social media and sharing content wherever possible, whisper marketing, use of pbc signal and their authority because every new coin has a weak authority ... PBC has a huge authority and it is stupid not to use it!
Sponsored different events from meetups, VR games, art events ///really you have money for such things? I think that such things can afford such a dash with a budget in millions per month. Focus on promoting zencash instead of giving away money for ineffective things. It is worth helping, sponsoring or giving money charity but maybe first help zencash be popular and then do such things.
Articles: we are on mainstream articles and blog posts ///good, need much more and make SEO for you page and use such articles to bring authority and traffic for page, zencash... it will give free traffic from google in the future if you help such articles be high in google (SEO). Will be good to make page, subdomain or something Buzz and add there such content and use smart anchors, links to articles, profiles etc... (SEO have big power but somebody have to have knowlege and tools to make it Smiley )
Charity: Mexico earthquake victims by the Crypto Show, Bitgive recently //comment like sponsoring
Bi-weekly video and chats - every 2 weeks anyone can ask the team questions live. We provide status and take questions.(edited) ///it is really great idea but... the same thing like with everything Smiley Need be more active - you share it only on your profiles and they are mostly without people and traffic Smiley So do it but use marketing to bring people to such content, share it everywhere, make popular! Without this second part we have no value as it could bring/get.

I understand that budget isn't big yet... but especially thats why you need marketing to bring traffic, people and value to this coin. You will not change it without great marketing, withour marketing you can be only average coin...

You should use my tip and change % and white paper asap to have budget and in the end better and very active marketing. You will solve a problem with securenodes (almost no profitable for people now with such price and %) and marketing will have budget... Marketing will bring new people, investors and price will be higher and higher so budget will be for everything after few months. Without active marketing you will be for many months on positions like now on coinmarketcap = 107 Sad
You have many people in team (especially regional managers) which can help to share info about zencash, escpecially on fb popular groups because it is easy and everybody can do it, even not very smart people Smiley (i do not talk now about smart whisper marketing because it need to be done smart and properly - only about sharing news so very simple task which can be done every week)

Think about it... without new people, without really smart marketing (sometimes no need many $ but need have good ideas and knowlege how to make it) and big campaign zencash will not catch monero, zcash etc... see their twitters, fb, forum and see how active are such profiles here, how many views have zcash forum and how many we have Sad. You have good content there, interesting info/news...  great work done with managing profiles, updates... but there is no ACTIVE marketing to bring TRAFFIC and PEOPLE to your page, profiles, youtube channel and to this coin.

See for example bitcoin gold... this is shitcoin - nothing interesting there, no new, interesting solutions, nothing gives this coin, except that it can be use for mining and earning. It is a new coin. Technologically, zencash is not the league  ... (for me zencash = higher league) and how much does bitcoin gold cost and how much zencash (and that's only because PBC noticed the efforts and signed the price several times)? Bitcoin gold is mainly marketing and this is the reason why it cost so much. You don;t see it and not think about it? What is really important here and what need to upgrade, to change Smiley

See for example on twitters... how many followers, likes, shares, comments have competitors... see for example how new coin like bitcoin gold make it (good, active marketing and strategy), see for example on coin #100 on coinmaretcap Dent (average marketing) - like zencash from 06.2017 on twitter. Even they have more shares, comments, likes (similar followers). We really need be much better and bring there attention and people.

If we add wise marketing to zencash, this coin will be at the forefront of the world's coins. We will be all millionaires Smiley and it is what I wish everybody who support this coin now. (ps i also start supporting this coin after PBC reports, earlier i knew nothing about zencash and i use my rigs for mining other coins)

It's time to act and promote this coin. My remarks are not sucked out of my finger because I have experience in marketing, seo over 10 years and I can see some things on hand where and what is missing.

MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:54:34 PM

BTC
Thanks for putting thought into your response, we will evaluate it carefully and adjust our strategy where it's needed. Yes, our marketing has just ramped up and it will take a little time to build up. We have so much ahead of us in 2018, we will be sure to communicate that to the outside world. In the meantime, I will post all media mentions in this board as they are released and will update on our marketing efforts. You can also do help on your own and bring it to the community.
Join our discord #marketing channel and provide your products there.
Thank you for being a zen super fan!
You can contribute at any time.

You can rent this space
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:57:36 PM

Our CIS community is very active, secure node article translated to Russian  Smiley
These guys rock, the main secure node payment article already tranlated in Russian
 https://rucrypto.com/monety/zencash-zapuskaet-zashhishhennye-uzly-dlya-obespecheniya-konfidencialnosti-tranzakcij-polzovatelej.html , the second one in works

You can rent this space
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: