Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bully Problem  (Read 6389 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:57:32 AM

Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.

Its just like a normal act now adays. I have so many friends and i can tell some of theme are always bullying me but i can always depend my self and i can fight. Because its easy for me i know what i can do . Dont let your self be the victim.

Yup. Learn to foght for yourself. Don't give them reason to think they can bully you. Usually one act of defiance can stop bullying so show them you won't stand for any of their antics anymore.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
gubugistana

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:21:10 AM

Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.
the first step you should do please let me know if you do not like the attitude of your friend, and you have to fight by saying well ok .. do not you just sit there
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:39:45 AM

The word "Bully" is not categorized under GOOD. It is an unpleasant act that is not pleasing to anyone. So, if you have bully friends, i'm sorry to say that you don't have pleasant friends. Tell them how their act affects you negatively and if they are your true friends, they will make amend. Otherwise, get yourself non-bully friends.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:17:32 AM

My advice is you should confront them as early as possible. The longer you let them do that to you. The harder their belief will get. The belief that what they are doing to you is practically normal and there is nothing wrong with it.
iconicavs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:37:03 PM

Hello love, you must talk to your friends. Ask them if that's the way they express their love to you and tell them you are offended if it is. If they're really your friends they would understand but if they are taking you for granted they will most likely ignore and tease tf outta you.

iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:38:04 PM

My advice is you should confront them as early as possible. The longer you let them do that to you. The harder their belief will get. The belief that what they are doing to you is practically normal and there is nothing wrong with it.

Agreed. Because you do not fight them or go against them they think they are doing the right thing. They don't realise that they are massively hurting you.

WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:00:03 PM

Be strong enough to face your fears. No one has a right to hurt you. If you just let them do such thing to you, they will just do it over and over again. You must do something about it. Tell your parents or you can also talk to them and let them know that they are hurting you through the words they say. Just do the right thing and be strong.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:25:06 PM

True friends will never do that.I hope you will realize that. True frienda will respect you and your parents. I think you were treating them as friends because you think that they are the only people around you.Try to explore more,find friends who will respect you as a person,friends that will make you happy and will never make you cry.
And BTW, don't let them do that you. No one deserves to be treated that way.There are times that you need to fight back to protect yourself from these predators.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:17:28 PM

Why don't you try to talk to them first? Let them know that what they are doing is hurting you so bad. If they do it again , then you must do an action about to. If it's too much then you must end it up. Tell it to your parents so that you'll have them to solve it. Too much bullying might cause you depression and it's a bad thing for you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:21:09 AM

Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feeling got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.
Do you think they're still true friends knowing that they involved your parents? Wake up dude! I also have bully friends but they never involved my family in such things because its too personal.

Maybe you can try and turn the table around, try trashtalking them too and involve their family, they will realize that its a bad thing that they involve your parents in bullying you, bully them back and real friends will understand that and they will never do that again.
Chella29

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:25:48 AM

in that case they are not your true friends. don't let them do that to you. open up with them how you feel when they bullied you. if they continue to bully you it is the time that you need to sacrifice your friendship.
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:51:40 AM

A true friend is a person who is always there when we are in a state of happy and difficult. People who always provide constructive advice and criticism when we do things that are not good. If you feel that your friends are very annoying and want to involve parents, my advice should you tell everything you feel honestly to your parents. Your parents will definitely have the best solution for you and your friend.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:56:57 AM

If you are 15 years old you are excused - this like this happen to teens. If you are older you have to wake up. In both cases, there are not really your friends. You still have to find your true friends.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:17:06 AM

When they are bullying you, I think they are jealousy of something that involve to your attitude or what, But bullying has an adverse effects on our lives, because your problem may be affecting you and they are adding to the problems you are taking,so you may not be able to cope with your problem due to bullying, otherwise you may be able to commit suicide.
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:30:34 AM

do you think that true friend will bully each others ?
of course not.
you can't say that they your friends if they bully you.
my suggestion.
you need to talk heart to heart with them. don't just be silent and let them do it as always.
if they really your friend, they will stop it.
but if they can't receive it, you can see. and you can think by your self, do they true friends ?
if they still do it, you need to do something ruder, you can tell police and collect all evidences.
or if you are man. you can fight him if you have brave.

ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:40:29 AM

Bullying is very alarming now a days because it can be depression attack for the one who were bullied. And also it can lower your self esteem and motivation to your goals. Set space to those who bullied you they are not your real friends. Show them what you got and be frank to them to say it is not good to bully.

Pepi javier

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:00:01 AM

Every day thousands of teens wake up afraid to go to school. Bullying is a problem that affects millions of students, and it has everyone worried, not just the kids on its receiving end. Yet because parents, teachers, and other adults don't always see it, they may not understand how extreme bullying can get.
praveesasonian

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:01:21 AM

I think the only way you can stop their bully without involved with your parents is fight them, improve your kung-fu skills Smiley. Show them that you're not easily be bullied from others.
ceaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:28:22 AM

The most important thing in life is to know your intrinsic value. You are valuable, no matter what anyone else says. Why? Because you should value yourself, even if no one else does. If you stick to your guns on this, and keep believing in your own worth, you will prevail over public perception.

Since this is bitcointalk, let's use the example of bitcoin. For many years, almost everyone on this planet thought bitcoin was trash. As time went on, despite all the opposition, the naysayers, the detractors, the haters, the sabotageurs, bitcoin stuck to its guns. And now, people are forced to recognize its value, if only begrudgingly. One day, when cryptocurrency has changed the world, no one will dare question the value of crypto. And society will turn on those who do.

Stick to your guns, believe in yourself, and in the end, you will prevail.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:44:05 AM

When they are bullying you, I think they are jealousy of something that involve to your attitude or what, But bullying has an adverse effects on our lives, because your problem may be affecting you and they are adding to the problems you are taking,so you may not be able to cope with your problem due to bullying, otherwise you may be able to commit suicide.

The one who bully may encounter some serious problems too that is why they bully others to feel that they lessen the burden in their own self. And he just want to boost his/her self confident through bullying. Or he/she is jealous to what you achieve. For the one that bully you help him/her to realize that bullying is a kind of abuse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: