Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bully Problem  (Read 6387 times)
snowyy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:11:29 AM

Bullying is onenof the biggest problem that we are facing today. You can see it everywhere starting from school, offices and especially on social media. Bullying can make someone’slif miserable. Most of the people bully soneone that they see doong wrong on social media without even knowing the story behind it. It’s loke being judged withoit justification.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:35:13 AM

True friends will not bluff, do not let yourself be lowered, you have pride then become a great person without degrading and disturbing others.
If they are truly a good friend they would'nt bullied you and never try to involved your family.Try to stop them and tell them what you feel everytime they bully you.If they still continue their wrong doings then distance yourself from these "friends" and try to interact with some other friends or find a new friend that will not hurt your feelings.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
coorsaur

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:40:06 AM

Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.

Those who bully you are not your true friends. Open your eyes, defend not only yourself but your parents too. They are not the one who will help you in need but still your family.
slitter

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:23:00 AM

Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.
...this habit has never been a huge problem outside of he fact it's annoying that he destroys the kids toys since he never swallows them.this time was a little different.the next couple days he started...
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:30:35 AM

If that is a joke then accept the joke unless you also dont give a joke about them. Bullying is just normal for a close friends but one the bullying becomes severe then you should decide as soon as possible before it gets worse
Talk to your friends and tell them what you feel everytime they bullied you.If they dont stop after talking to them then it's the right time for you to look for better friend because if they are your true friends they will undestand how you feel.If they dont stop and continue bullying you and to the point hat they involved your family then stop hanging out with your friends.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:45:31 AM

Bullying is no good especially to the young ones mostly to students this is the worst thing that are ever happening to the society it cause pain and hurt to the bullied one.so maybe the government has to warn and give punishment who ever commits this

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:46:20 AM

The problem for this would be for the victims who are too afraid to fight back.. not just by fighting physically but outsmarting this bullies, you can tell it to the officials in your school or tell it to someone who you trust most, dont be afraid to them.
obsees143

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:55:15 AM

Have you ever bullied or been bullied? If you have bullied or been bullied then you should know how bullying feels like. Bullying is very negative and creates major problems for our society. Nothing good comes out of bullying. It could very well change or ruin a person's life. In fact, it does ruin many people's lives. Kids can be mentally scarred if they are teased often. Even worse, they could be killed or fatally injured if the bullying gets extreme. There are many causes for bullying which must be taken care of before bullying can be stopped. T.V. violence, families in poverty, and mis-teachings are just several of the many serious causes for bullying. Bullying must be stopped or prevented no matter how long it will take, it is a deeply concerning matter.
legenda96

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:47:53 AM

Are you being emotionally hurt or are they also trying to hurt you physically as well? Then i guess you should have to isolate your self and separate from them.
njiity

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:50:04 AM

Try to find excuses to spend less time with them, and you'll grow apart eventually
Shaibana

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:58:39 AM

What do you mean about the "true friends" that hurt you ? bully you ? and involve with your parents? They're enemy not friends.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:23:22 AM

True friends ? are you sure ? Why do they bully you? If they are your true friends , they will never do that .

sjl 2.0

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:35:15 AM

Because you allow! Therefore, the right solution is change your self. Never allow them. Boost your confidence and be matured to face them. You have to put to your self that no matter what they say will not affect you nor your family. Know your self and go beyond your limit without hurting others. If you believe in your self, no matter how negative they criticize you and judge you is just a like garbage that you always ignore.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:06:02 AM

For me you couldn't really consider them as your true friends if they don't know their limit,
I have plenty of friends and we like to fool around when we are together but we also know are limits on our jokes.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:46:56 AM

If my friends bullies me I do'nt really show them that I feel hurt and I dont show them that i'm affected and I just ignored them and seems I not affected with their actions but not the same feelung when they involved ly family.I will talk to them and tell them that their joke are not funny anymore and  I will tell them that everytime they involve my parents are not easy for me to accept their joke and if they still repeated the same thing again  then they are not my friend..better not  hang to them anymore and find new friends that are better.

Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:02:01 PM

Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feeling got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.
Do you think they're still true friends knowing that they involved your parents? Wake up dude! I also have bully friends but they never involved my family in such things because its too personal.
Yeah that's right, do you think they're true friends if your parents are also involved, because if they're  true friends they should know they hurt you and their true friends are happy when they are with them.
MostHigh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:10:47 PM

How old are you lad. I tghink you should be seeking some parental advice if you are young but matured enough stand up to then and dont be intimated by their body sizes. Bullies understand only one language and that is aggression. The moment you let them understand you can also behave the same way they do then they stop preying on you
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:30:31 PM

How that may happen?If someone is bullying you is not your friend,and a friend of you is not to bully in you.Inform your parents,your teacher,or someone you can trust and try not to be afraid.These kind of people exploit people that are be afraid and in the reality they may be afraid and shaked down from other people.
I agree, my son also bullied by his cousin, they are just 5 years old and his cousin already know how to bully my son, he always wants my son to get hurt or to get irritated, or I think get angry and feel lose. That is always happening every time that they are playing.
DamianGod

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:31:20 PM

We are all victims of bullying why? Because we allow them to influence and ruin our life. My only advise is that be your self. We must accept first our weaknesses and strength so that we able to handle what ever judgment and critic they strike to us. At the end of the day, no matter what they say to us will be just like music that will not hurt and affect us. Just smile and always think positive.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:32:46 PM

When you are always bullying of your friend you need to be strong to overcome your being self pitty.. And make a decition.. Tell your friend that you are hurting by her/him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: