Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you invest in ICOs?  (Read 8110 times)
najmul33

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:38:07 AM

I like to invest ICO Because ICO are most profitable investment Platform, And I believe ICO are most profitable investment ever.
Remember every investment there is risk involved so be carefully to choose ICO, there is lots of Summer
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:49:21 AM

For me investing in ICO is a gamble, a risk you are willing to handle.  I personally joined some ICO because I believe the project will be worth it and believing that the coins I received from the team as an exchange from the money I invest in will have high gains.  People who are not willing to gamble should stay away from this because some projects may not turn out the way as expected but if the project boom then you can have more profits of multiple folds.  Cryptocurrencies are not for faint of hearts.

Precisely, its a gamble in a way that you have to risk your money to invest to an ICO without any assurance if the project will be successful or not. Its mainly the reason why I never tried investing on ICO but im not closing my doors though because i can see now that there are a lot of promising ICO's that are legit.
just a man

Activity: 266

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:51:21 AM

I like to invest ICO Because ICO are most profitable investment Platform, And I believe ICO are most profitable investment ever.
Remember every investment there is risk involved so be carefully to choose ICO, there is lots of Summer
I purchase coins that are within the ICO when there is enough coins for me to have for something else because investment with an ICO require a whole lot of patience.

amirsambudi

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:54:51 AM

because the new ico that has good prospects will be more profitable, and my pleasure for me to be involved with a project that will be successful in the future Smiley such as etherparty, crowdwiz, and domraider, I've been involved there

Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:45:52 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 01:10:16 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
Smokey Bob

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:42:24 AM

I see it as people trying to be first, so that they have the chance of getting ridiculous profits. In most of the cases this is not going to happen, but for some it will. A problem is that the cases people hear about are the coins that do well, and then when they're trying to make a decision about going into a ICO or not this is what they recall. This is simply because of the way our brain works, and there are many psychological reasons that make ICO's look great.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mzai620

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:44:13 AM

The only reason why people invest money on ICO's in the first place was because of money. If you ask someone who invested on an ICO and says that his reason for investing in a particular ICO is because he wants to support that particular project, think again. Why would people really invest on ICO's and look for a good one? The only answer is that they want to profit from it and because of the possible gain, they take risk.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:04:14 AM

because I think ICO promises if the ICO is really successful and running well.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:59:45 PM

1st reason we believe that we will earn a lot of profit very fast cause if there is a good project you have the opportunity to be huge in the future. Grin

A fast profits always has a high risk in same time. You can have profits if you can sell your token at highest price after listed on exchange, but then you will be loser if you can not sell your tokens before others took profits.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:57:38 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 09:03:07 PM by malekbaba

Every one invest to make profit. I do not understand what is the meaning of this question, where you already know the answer. Now If any one tells that he invests cause he loves any project, LOLZ. no one even knows what will be happened. Where no one can give assurance on BTC , who knows what will be happened to any project? We just can think. We can dream and actually we are doing that. We invest to make bucks, we read whitepaper, we discuss within community, we feel good and we invest.

I invested in some projects. Although I made profit but ICOs are risky. So if you want to invest, do a research. But I prefer free money, as always
JanEmil

Activity: 2310
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:17:08 AM

My brain need dopamine all the time.

Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:15:07 PM

Because we believe that we will earn a huge profit from the project. Most of the ICO always get a good price after it is listed on an exchange
inspiring opinions, huge profits and easy process are the main reasons ICO investments and so many people are doing it

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:27:09 PM

to gains with the decision as displacing unit oaf assertion as following with the manage of evaluation to defines of priors as selecting use of choice on appealing the extent as attains with the works of manage as collaborating schemes as maintaining several plan with the investment projects.

veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:50:32 PM

many people who hold bitcoin invest in ICO and I think that's the main reason I joined ICO because surely they have felt the benefits there

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:54:19 PM

Hi,
this thread I want to ask you: Why do you, if you do, invest in ICOs?
I see horrible huge amounts of money going to those. What do investors think to get in return?
Mostly it's the same case: ICO starts, much money comes in, you get the coins.
But what if those coins do not get back the initial worth?
Or do you invest because of other reasons?

For example (disclaimer: this is NOT hate!):
Why did trueflip.io get over $4,7 Million?

Thank you for answers!
i invest in ico will reach the hardcaps so if this is happen. the token will be bright in the market and so profitable for me . for invest is to take profit very fast

IamHigh

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:57:02 PM

I think quite a lot of people invest in ICOs because it is a good initial investment place when it succeeds they can make a lot of money from ICO but there are also many investors who take a lot of money from ICO when it's enough Once the developer is no longer developing, your money will disappear. Those who have the intention to invest in it best to carefully consider it as development team, development roadmap, marketing campaign, customer support how .. If you feel like Trust the decision to invest in it.

My first try was just to get more ethereum after the tokens gets on exchangers, firstly etherdelta. That was the main concentration for me, then I saw that the idea of getting more ether by sellin ICO tokens didn't work for me. We saw lots of dump waves and these all hurted me. I stopped buying ICO tokens, and I gave myself a promise for this reason. They're loss of money and time generally from now on, except nice ones.
coindomain

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:20:28 PM

Because the potential investment return is higher compared to established coins. The risk is also higher when investing in ICOs and they require a lot more effort to evaluate each ICO project than just focusing on Bitcoin.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:25:45 PM

Based on data there is a huge return of investment in an ICO if you hold your coins for a long time rather than holding famous alts and bitcoins due to the fact that bonuses are given in every stages of an ICO but it takes a careful study and analyses to make sure you are investing in a good ICO.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:29:22 PM

Because i believe Invest in ICOs is one from may way to increase my Bitcoin amount,
but we should choose a good project, with highly professional team member inside also have a whitepaper and roadmap
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:30:12 PM

Hi,
this thread I want to ask you: Why do you, if you do, invest in ICOs?
I see horrible huge amounts of money going to those. What do investors think to get in return?
Mostly it's the same case: ICO starts, much money comes in, you get the coins.
But what if those coins do not get back the initial worth?
Or do you invest because of other reasons?

For example (disclaimer: this is NOT hate!):
Why did trueflip.io get over $4,7 Million?

Thank you for answers!

You invest in anything because you believe there is a decent return later on. You do not simply invest into something that you yourself are doubting whether it will prosper or not. The same is true with ICOs. I invest in ICOs because I believe I can make money out of it. But I am very serious when it comes to sifting the potential ICOs I will be investing. Trueflip for example is a good project. Do you know how much is their jackpot? It is more than 400 BTC right now. Who would not try out their luck with that very huge amount of winning?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: