Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:10:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 125739 times)
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:21:25 AM

It seems like we are in a downtrend. Looking at the buyside with only 7BTC I think we can go under ICO Price again.
We will see what the future will bring. Hope some guys jump on the boat and bring up some Volume so we can raise again.

Also some more activity in BCT from DEV Team would be great, they are only communicating via Slack much but here not.
Brighty

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Long term hodler

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:59:02 AM

Sadly price is down abit, but thats a good thing. Those leavers are those ones who want to make fast profits and leave. Neblio is here to stay so those long term holders dont have to worry about the price.
I see the price hitting $50,- in 2 or 3 years for sure. There is  only 13 mil coins so the price can go up really fast if neblio get attention.

look bitconnect, $100 each token. If they can do it, we can do it.
WFBuckley

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:46:06 AM

Still too early to sell.

It's only been listed on one exchange, but there are many more exchanges in the pipeline. Once it hits other exchanges, especially the bigger ones, it'll get heaps more exposure. As a result, the trading volume should go up, which would be extremely bullish for the price.

But apart from speculative pressure driving up the price, I think many people are forgetting this: If it is indeed true, as many say, and I think quite convincingly, that blockchain technology has and will continue to revolutionise commerce, then platforms like Neblio will play a very important role in helping bring this technology to the masses. With the potential for mainstream adoption, the price potential here is huge. Of course, it's still very early days, and a lot depends on the ability of the team to reach new milestones; but I know one thing: this is definitely a long term hold.

ManuBBXX

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:04:30 AM

Still too early to sell.

It's only been listed on one exchange, but there are many more exchanges in the pipeline. Once it hits other exchanges, especially the bigger ones, it'll get heaps more exposure. As a result, the trading volume should go up, which would be extremely bullish for the price.

But apart from speculative pressure driving up the price, I think many people are forgetting this: If it is indeed true, as many say, and I think quite convincingly, that blockchain technology has and will continue to revolutionise commerce, then platforms like Neblio will play a very important role in helping bring this technology to the masses. With the potential for mainstream adoption, the price potential here is huge. Of course, it's still very early days, and a lot depends on the ability of the team to reach new milestones; but I know one thing: this is definitely a long term hold.

Of course !
The price will reach 50000 sat, it's a matter of days !
It's BUY time
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:07:56 AM

The price has never been below the ICO price @zidane, I'm telling you because you can confuse new investors.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:35:22 AM

Still too early to sell.

can you make a prediction when this coin goes up to the price of 50k each? each saw this coin go into the price of 45 definitely drop back because many are doing pending orders in 46k sat
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:20:54 PM

Still too early to sell.

can you make a prediction when this coin goes up to the price of 50k each? each saw this coin go into the price of 45 definitely drop back because many are doing pending orders in 46k sat

Probably with the next echange platform announcement that we will get
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:56:30 PM

Yes. There will be no increase or change in the bounty pool. The bounty program is over and all rewards paid.

That was the best solution you could provide. Simply stick to the terms and that's it. Good job.

Yeah lot of people asking to change rule of the bounty because team burned more than 112M coin but bounty supply has been calculated on 125M instead of 13M

But Eddie + Ann was very transparent on this and doesnt want to change bounty term (and i agree, changing terms can hurt trust in team)

Yep, it is in most of the cases an absolute no go. There are always some who benefit from changes, and some who lose out on those changes. If everyone agrees on the rules in advance, nobody is really hurt in the end.

You say the WORD, If everyone agrees on the rules in advance, nobody is really hurt in the end.

How you can get everyone ? email ? slack ? twitter ?

What if 70% say yes and other 30% did not "vote"

too much complicated and can hurt trust for the project. The better solution is the status quo

Good points. But I think the non-voting behavior is something you have to get used to, too. It's the same in politics, some of those people who don't vote are the first to complain after the election is done.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
SamQuinnton

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:38:13 PM

13M coins is far better than 120 IMO

Let like this please !
Capoboss

Activity: 301

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:06:20 AM

People this is a great opportunity for buying nebl at this price!!
Yes it could go a little more down but the upside would be incredible!!!
13milion coins, 8 api languages, great community, transparancy from the team and so much to come
you must be blind not seeing this coming.. See ya at the moon
shwin

Activity: 475

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:46:31 AM

People this is a great opportunity for buying nebl at this price!!
Yes it could go a little more down but the upside would be incredible!!!
13milion coins, 8 api languages, great community, transparancy from the team and so much to come
you must be blind not seeing this coming.. See ya at the moon

pls no dump, i want more cheap coin to fill my bag Smiley

shuttle is ready and get prepared for pluto Smiley

Seriously, the team is amazing and very helpful, guys join talk with us and devs team

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
gatorsftw

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:30:23 AM

i realy dont think this can go under ico price, not is usd valu thats for sure, for it to do bellow 4500 satoshi bitcoin has to tripple or something, 1dollar a coin is cheap for 13million total supply, i could see it go bellow ico price if all the token would have been sold. but its not the case.
shwin

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:03:07 AM

i realy dont think this can go under ico price, not is usd valu thats for sure, for it to do bellow 4500 satoshi bitcoin has to tripple or something, 1dollar a coin is cheap for 13million total supply, i could see it go bellow ico price if all the token would have been sold. but its not the case.

yeah people are just too stupid to think they will fall below ico. Neblio is a platform with good team, shitcoin like leo and golem worth way more than neblio with only a whitepaper and a shity brass golem.

I have predicted 5.XX $ for this coin at end of 2017 and im 100% sure about that. Quote me on this pls Smiley

▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Brighty

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Long term hodler

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:46:23 AM

yeah people are just too stupid to think they will fall below ico. Neblio is a platform with good team, shitcoin like leo and golem worth way more than neblio with only a whitepaper and a shity brass golem.

I have predicted 5.XX $ for this coin at end of 2017 and im 100% sure about that. Quote me on this pls Smiley

I agree, $5 dollar is a easy goal. At the end of 2017 must be possible to reach it. it's a platform with 8 languages and sidechains. Most of the platforms are in top 50. Just look to coinmarket cap, rank 50 to 100 most of those coins are like fake scam or shit. Neblio will grow when we get added to new exchanges, only way to get some volume in it. After that price will grow automatically. Future is bright.
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:07:49 PM

Thank you, bought more at 200xx sat today  Grin

I will still wait for the air to get clear,...
support is still weak, once it gets strong, i will enter nebl
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3266

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 08:18:57 PM

I'm pleasantly surprised with all about Neblio. This price dump is normal, especially after bounty program payments. Many people do not have patience and sales right away our coins.
Neblio easy becomes one of my favourite coins and I'm glad I'm here from the beginning.
I think price $5 at the end of 2017 is too optimistic, my prediction is after eight months.  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SamQuinnton

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:10:51 PM

I'm pleasantly surprised with all about Neblio. This price dump is normal, especially after bounty program payments. Many people do not have patience and sales right away our coins.
Neblio easy becomes one of my favourite coins and I'm glad I'm here from the beginning.
I think price $5 at the end of 2017 is too optimistic, my prediction is after eight months.  Wink

You think about mid 2018 ?
Capoboss

Activity: 301

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:18:53 PM

only the strong hands will continue
shwin

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:40:07 AM

i predit around 25$ mid 2018 with more and more adoption. This coin a really a hidden gem and more and more visibility is coming, check at this youtuber https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJBPKvRCCD0

Great reviews

▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
}{uNdd

Activity: 266

Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:32:52 AM

i predit around 25$ mid 2018 with more and more adoption. This coin a really a hidden gem and more and more visibility is coming, check at this youtuber https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJBPKvRCCD0

Great reviews
nice review , i will stay strong with my nebl ,
i should get more to stake.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: