Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:23:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 125717 times)
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:39:30 PM

NEBLIO at 25 !

Time to buy my friends Smiley
I'm back in the train !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SamQuinnton

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:58:25 PM

Smells like a shitcoin scam to me.

You have 4 cofounders in the nebl.io page, but on linkedin not 1 of them is mentioning nebl.io.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/yuvalamar/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/stocktonriley/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/edward-smith-008256149/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/annette-jackson-9102a1149/

Also, why are all the commits coming from one user "NeblioTeam" and not the others ? Where the fuck are the developers ?

The scam was also cloned from Novacoin  Huh

Seems like someone is trying to bank on the NEO / Stratis success

I tought about the same thing yesterday, small team, shitty pictures, none talks about neblio in their linkedin profiles ....
And I have 6000 Nebl  Roll Eyes
I choose the Neblio instead of the Walton, maybe I took the wrong train
shwin

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:02:27 PM

Smells like a shitcoin scam to me.

You have 4 cofounders in the nebl.io page, but on linkedin not 1 of them is mentioning nebl.io.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/yuvalamar/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/stocktonriley/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/edward-smith-008256149/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/annette-jackson-9102a1149/

Also, why are all the commits coming from one user "NeblioTeam" and not the others ? Where the fuck are the developers ?

The scam was also cloned from Novacoin  Huh

Seems like someone is trying to bank on the NEO / Stratis success

I tought about the same thing yesterday, small team, shitty pictures, none talks about neblio in their linkedin profiles ....
And I have 6000 Nebl  Roll Eyes
I choose the Neblio instead of the Walton, maybe I took the wrong train

wait you'll see, big thing is coming in q4 2017 and q1 2018. Yeah you may have missed wtc pump and dump but neblio will worth a lot q1 2018.

We have asking to team to update their linkedin to avoid easy fud.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
SamQuinnton

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:31:18 PM

I have 6675 Nebl, I chose it instead of Walton, I believed on it, I bought a micro PC for stacking, but I start to have doubt ...
I'm dreaming about a price of 5-25$ but currently ...
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:37:35 PM

Guys when you are starting something this big and have such a small team it is hard to take care of every small thing we investerst would like...

It is easy, if you think this is a scam then dont invest.

On the other hand I see great start of the project made by just few people on the team... Now with a money they have great fondations to make Neblio really big...

Yes there is allways a risk, but that is part of this game. If you can't take it then go and play basketball Wink

shwin

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:51:06 PM

I have 6675 Nebl, I chose it instead of Walton, I believed on it, I bought a micro PC for stacking, but I start to have doubt ...

ok first, team is already ahead on the roadmap. 90% of ico is a clone based on eth/erc token and doesnt have any wallet to release.

Neblio is not a erc token and sidechain/privatechain is coming in q1 2018. Already have a functionnal staking wallet since day 1 and already released wallet for android and electrum wallet is in progress (accepted into ElectrumX server)

For majority of coin, a new wallet and/or a new android wallet is called a news/announcement (to hype the coin), instead of that... neblio team has decided to release android wallet before hitting exchange because team doesnt want to hold a release.. job is done, well! test and release to the market.

If with all of the green sign you are still in doubt... man i cant help you!

▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:06:03 PM

Price of 5-25 is possible but not too soon. We have just joined our first exchange and we are ahead of our roadmap. Be patient and you will be rewarded.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:51:46 PM

The reward is in the waiting (logically must have a good project behind, and Neblio is a great project), if your own criteria tells you that you are not comfortable you can sell your tokens now and get $6675, if you wait, you'll probably get much more.
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 03:01:38 AM

Do this coin can really be bought?

Put 31 BTC buy order = nothing.
Cancel.
Put 1 BTC buy order = nothing.

And cryptopia is retarded type of exchange platform. Really confused user panel interface.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:15:43 AM

Guys when you are starting something this big and have such a small team it is hard to take care of every small thing we investerst would like...

On the other hand I see great start of the project made by just few people on the team... Now with a money they have great fondations to make Neblio really big...

Yes there is allways a risk, but that is part of this game. If you can't take it then go and play basketball Wink

Waves was only one guy who handle it. Ethereum also only one guy. Good projects dont need many devs. You need just 1 talent and not more.
cryptkeeper1979

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:18:06 AM

Waves was only one guy who handle it. Ethereum also only one guy. Good projects dont need many devs. You need just 1 talent and not more.

The Nebl Team has been nothing but awesome, give it time, those who holdl will get some nice returns, and don't forget to stake. Smiley

BTC: 1PP5r4YnGNXo4TFpCX4TKgSjrh9qRmWocn
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:32:32 AM

The Neblio team has done many things before and during the ICO, which 99% of ICO,s can not say. We have to let them work and wait.
SonyEricSon

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:24:52 PM

someone wants to buy a lot of neblio, looks price will go to the moon again, this is good news for holders.

DutchCoiner

Activity: 291

Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:12:14 PM

someone wants to buy a lot of neblio, looks price will go to the moon again, this is good news for holders.

wow, that is a big one.
Hopefully that guy will market buy some too....

Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:35:51 PM

wow, that is a big one.
Hopefully that guy will market buy some too....
I guess he will be able to fill up his order today yet. Price is changing between 23k-26k sat. Whales are starting to do their job with NEBL.
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:22:29 PM

hello when NEBL will start releasing new wallet?
wallet that is more fast than this traditional core wallet?

This core wallet will took me many days just to finish snyc.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:25:57 PM

If it is under 1$ I will buy more on monday... Please tell me one thing... If I turn of computer with my Neblio wallet and turn it on tomorow do I lose anything or staking just go on?

shwin

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:52:26 PM

If it is under 1$ I will buy more on monday... Please tell me one thing... If I turn of computer with my Neblio wallet and turn it on tomorow do I lose anything or staking just go on?

you coin age will continue to accumulate until 7 days (maximum), but you may miss some stake because offline wallet doesnt stake (only age will increase when you go online).

▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:53:24 PM

I have 15700 NEBL - and i will wait Q4 2017 ...

If investors do not know how to wait and eat panic rumors - then they do not need to invest. Weak hands should sit quietly in the office and work. Investments are not their profile

No doubt !
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:05:09 PM

Regarding staking

do we need to keep wallet open for coins to stake or we can close it like neo wallet

also i am planning to buy VPS for staking.. is it secure to store coins on vps?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: